Tanning thread any advice for getting that natural glow without sitting in the sun for 4 hours day...

Tanning thread any advice for getting that natural glow without sitting in the sun for 4 hours day? Appreciate any advice

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2737569/You-really-ARE-eat-Forget-sunbathing-munching-just-two-extra-portions-fruit-beg-day-gives-better-skin-glow-suntan.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bottle tan, duh

spend 15-30 mins in the sun every single day you can

vampires are best girls

fair skin > tan

If only girls thought that about guys, too

t. Basement dweller

As you can see from the OP pic a bit of glow does wonders
Only gingers talk shit cause they can't tan anyway

Sour grapes

I go rest in one of these for 30 min after working out, the new on e at our gym even has a massage setting, giving me a tan and massage at the same time... I fucking love it

>that pic
It's just different lighting.

It's not
Her feet has tan lines

t. beta cuck pasty stormnigger

Well, yeah, I was talking about girls. For guys it's opposite of course. But girls look good either way. Tanned look is kind of attractive too in a bimbo way.

assuming you have shit to do during the week - 15-20 minutes in sun on sat/sun during peak hours, tanning bed 1-2 times per week

This is a great method for getting a tan, and even better for getting skin cancer.

i like my fuckbois milky white to.

though i guess those would not fit in the category your talking about.

The only reason you should get tanned as a girl, is if your legs easily bruise.

also, who the fuck likes nail polish on toes, thats fucking vomit inducing, no matter the person.

It's just my personal opinion, but anything past "healthy person" is too much tan.

You should just be tanned enough to show you leave the house, the orange/brown hues you reach from regular purposeful tanning are ugly as sin.

u dont need to sit go swimming or play volleyball,frisbee or something else at the beach with friends

you have to go back

It's still mostly different lighting making her legs look pasty in the left pic.

I am just too lazy and get spray tan, shame it only lasts a week.

No one is talking about too much tan
OP posted a pic of a normal tan,that's probably the goal

You have to go extinct mutant ginger freak

Just in this thread you have at least 3 different people saying they tan more then twice a week, two of them doing so in a tanning bed.

So not only they're going to get into the "too much" zone really fast, two of them are doing so with the device that gives you the shittiest tan hue in the world, second only to spray tans.

Spray tans are really good these days the fuck you're talking about

pale skin > all

Tanning is the number one thing that makes women age faster than men. Second is being obese and third are drugs.

>want to do this but I live in a tightpacked neighborhood and don't want the police called on me

Its so fucking hilarious when permavirgins try to convince themselves that being pale is better than tanned lmao

>the sun is still there even if it's not sunny

so this is what broscience calls diffuse radiation

Read outside for 30 minutes or so during the summer. It's not as hard as you're making it sound unless you have shitty genetics for tanning.

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2737569/You-really-ARE-eat-Forget-sunbathing-munching-just-two-extra-portions-fruit-beg-day-gives-better-skin-glow-suntan.html

i can confirm this works. i was pale as vmapire but with 1-2 carrots a day you start to look different after 6 weeks.

>t. orange guido

Your spray tan looks good only to your own deceitful eyes, Guido.

>Tanning? Heh. Everyone knows pale skin looks the best

Dude it's 2016, it comes in all sorts of shades so it won't be orange unless you want it orange
Go to a fucking spa

damn im gonna be adding more carrots to my diet

i got shamed for using a subtle fake tan once by some 'friends' and i stopped using it for a while

i dont know why people care

Because fake tan looks unnatural and makes it look like your skin is dirty, unlike what seems to be thinking.

i dont think you understand what subtle means

you can get a very light fake tan that doesnt look fake/orange

dove summer glow

I go swimming all the time. Usually does the trick. I put on sunscreen most of the time and still get tan. Living in Texas helps.

How did you get discovered?

Sunscreen doesn't prevent you from getting a tan breh.

Fuck, thems some smooth legs

Oh well I try not to get sun damaged since I'm outside so much so I almost always wear sunscreen.

If you're getting a tan, your skin is being damaged. That's literally how tans work

Except the "mutant ginger freaks" we're the ancient gods

hehe'd

Kek fuck off nigger. I agree with that user. Fucking LOVE light skinned beauties

t. guido wannabe zyzz faggot that will have shitty skin when old

t. insecure fucking faggot who is so fucking pathetic he's worried if he'll still look pretty when he's 60

How can you be gods, you don't even have souls

She would look 5x better with a slight glowing tan
As is she looks like she's made out of raw dough

>he doesn't know this is a blue board

>living in a country where being naked in your own home will lead to the police being called upon you

>implying souls werent made as a way to torture mortals after they die

He could actually be pretty hot if he wasn't a fucking neckbeard

And if he got a tan

Left is better looking.

You have no fucking idea how much damage you do to yourself sitting under a giant glowing radioactive ball of death.

It's called the sun

left looks like a corpse

this looks like those pictures that asian girls would post on facebook after they've used some skin whitening cream/peel

Eat your fucking vegetables, and do your cardio outside. People who go out for the sole purpose of tanning are overly vain degenerate filth.

Fuck I went surfing all day yesterday. Didn't apply sunscreen and am now red as fuck everywhere. I'm already Mexican so this is going to ostracize me even more from my white peers.

kek

Why not sit in the sun for 4 hours a day? Shit's comfy as fuck. Get some beers, maybe some weed.
I do this with friends all the time. Therefore it is also great for social gains.

>tfw white
>tfw sick tanning genetics, almost Sandnigger tier during summer but light brown eyes and hairs reminder people I'm white
>tfw chicks dig it
>tfw no strong opinion on wether girls should have fair or tanned skin
I'm pretty happy with my tanning situation

>have qt latina gf
>she never wants to go out in the sun so she can get as pale as possible

if i wanted a pale woman i woulda stayed with white women

How can i get tan if i get insta freckles when i take too much sun.
I get sunburn really easy and if i overdo it i get swollen.

>natural glow
why would you want to give yourself skin cancer? do you also smoke for that cool menthol freshness?

High spfs that block UVA and UVB will make it nearly impossible

Buy a convertible

melanotan 2

after seeing my quads for so long untrained legs look so fucking weird.

looks like 2 noodles with knee caps attached somewhere inthe middle

>tfw literally fluorescent white and despite spending +1 hour in the sun daily to help stop being such a NEET I am not a single tone darker

Honestly can tanning overcome genetics? I'd post a picture but I'm on a shitty old laptop, it's for sure past "pretty pale" and into "he might be really sick" pale. I'm out walkign the dog or biking or just walking every day for weeks now and I'm still bright white to the point I see people point at me when I'm out trying to be Veeky Forums (I don't care about this part anymore but it's the fact I'm STILL THAT PALE that bothers me) . Use a tanning oil and just regular sunbathe? I'm so sick of looking like I haven't left the house in months despite trying to do the opposite.

>current year
>not using melanotan 3

enjoy looking like a piece of beef jerky at age 40

>not wanting to be engineer mode

embrace it user

>commit suicide

Want to try this.
Do I need sun exposure for my skin to tan?
I'm pale as a ghost.

Like the pale bitch in the OP? That's not natural pale skin, that's someone who doesn't go outside

>tfw my 2nd floor apartment patio faces the west
>apartment blocks off the sun on the east side

I'll never make it.

Yeah, throw javelin, wrestle and recite epic war poems with your bros in the sun every day instead

From my experiences when I am "tan" from being outside regularly, I come off as more untrustworthy to women than if I had fair skin.

They're both the same type of brown (as, in fact, they are the same). Only difference is the white balance; due to the background.

Why would any woman tan when every single study shows that, cross-culturally, men prefer paler women? Is it just a way of announcing to the world that they spend a substantial portion of their daily lives on their appearances, even if it makes them less attractive? Why would you want to announce that to people?

>using steroids
>doing GOMAD
>eating filth like McDonald's and junk for mah bulk
>still eating filth for cuts
>getting tanned from full force of UVB and UVA
>taking creatine all day everyday

So Veeky Forums is doing everything they can to be wrinkled, bald and ugly grandpa tier by their 40s, huh

if you don't already die by then

I'm latina too and with us it's different because with the sun we're prone to get melasma
Well not melasma exactly but something that looks like melasma
Bunch of hyperpigmentation on the face
It's something most of the skincare over here is aiming at solving and preventing

Really? Do you have pics of this?

>DO NOT WEAR UNDERWEAR
why?

does this sound like a good idea for the summer?
>go to pool/beach
>tan 10 minutes on each side
>apply high SPF cream
>go swim
>chill under umbrella
>repeat last 3 steps
also would you need to/ could apply anything while tanning and/or after?

I tanned a little and noticeably when I went to ohio 2 and a half weeks ago and I'm enginer pale

High Hackman had skin cancer 12 times and he's still ballin. You just get that shit removed and u good

Looks like this
Like really huge freckles

Tan lines

Your BF% if either too high or you need more fruits n veggies

I'm vampire pale and boned plenty of women. If you got game they don't care. Because of how we're wired we don't realize physical appearance isn't as much of a factor for women. If you know how to play into the retarded way their brain works, there's quite a bit of room for leeway in your appearance. I've heard multiple times that what drew them to me was me being "mysterious" when in reality I'm just aloof and don't care.

Oh shit, I gotcha