Hey there Veeky Forums do my arms look DYEL?

Hey there Veeky Forums do my arms look DYEL?

feel free to post yours, curls 4 da grills

I thought you were a girl

looks like you just do 25-30lb db curls twice a week

my forearms are pretty big so it kinda dwarfs my peak

You have a nice arm You have officially exited DYEL mode.

They look like my arms so I'm going to have to say yes.

>
>my forearms are pretty big so it kinda dwarfs my peak

lel.

>my pretty forearms are big so it's kinda pick my dwarf
even that way it still doesn't make sense.....

What's your measurement? looks 14-16"
If its 16+ I'd say its fair to call it out of DYEL zone

18'' is what you really want senpai

you look like a girl in the thumbnail

no homo

But who was tricep?

Are you fucking kidding me? This isn't dyel mode anymore? Then I stopped being dyel 1 month into lifting.

my bottom bow is lacking i know

anything over 18'' for a natural is decent 20'' is godly

if you aint on juice you'd know.

armpit hair is so 1996

What, can't girls lift for girls?

If you got under 10% bodyfat your arms would look good.

You obviously lift. But for girls it's not impressive. A lot of men have those arms just from being a mechanic or a brick layer etc.

I'm not hating. Your arms look pretty similar.

Tons of guys shave in the gym for some reason, I'm the only one packing a huge natural bush even grandpas in their 60's shave I don't get it when did men start acting like homos?

Your arms stop looking DYEL when it's clear you train without you flexing your muscles.

am I being baited? Op is "goes for a run sometimes but mostly just puts everything in his mouth" mode

Yeah people are delusional. Not even close to 14" arms these are still very DYEL

kind of I think. but in the same time no because if you're natty and your starting point is not athletic this is kinda the best you can do in the beginning at least.

Is 14" the magic window for arms? I'm cursed with a narrow frame since Saami and have 13.5" arms and people say my arms look huge (relative to my frame, I suppose) but I see little definition.

shave your armpits fag

Whoa bro, do you compete?

mirin. whats your routine?

>those bicep insertions
Get the helium tank out senpai

15x1 vodka shots

16 inches is generally accepted as big guy status. 14 inches might impress normies but you should definitely aim higher than that.

I plan to go higher than 14, I think 15 would look pretty good on my narrow frame.

It's just weird to me that the only isolation I do for my triceps is skullcrushers and they're growing much faster than my biceps (tfw high insertions, too).

You probably do more triceps movements over all thu.

True.

Armpit hair is fucking gross and only Pakis don't shave that shit. Trim your ball hair, too. This is why nobody fucks you.

Nobody has sex with me because I'm not married and don't want to have sex, pakis who are Muslim actually require the removal of their body hair.

This is my arm. With better lighting

My arm's okay I guess. Could be bigger.

How do I get joocy biceps that always look pumped with the vein bulging?

Low BF and dehydration

anavar

This

You look like an average dyel gymbro who benches at most 2pl8 1repmax.

Still looks shit desu

Everybody can see you are pushing your arm against your body to make it look bigger.
You have barely any bicep/tricep to speak of so yes, it could and should be bigger and is not okay.

Here you go faggot
> curling for women
Not once

Work your triceps harder, faggot.

ITT shit arms

how much you tricep extend like 40 then curl 50? zozzle

how does my bicep look, Veeky Forums?

17 inches. dont do curls only chins and hammers once in a while. Train for PL

your biceps is so cute luv

Good peak. I wasn't blessed with a short bicep insert

looks pretty huge tho

16.5 I think. Not measured in ages.

Only 14.5 lol, they look way bigger with a pump

44 cm, but its not getting anyway bigger now(

Kev

merlin

i dont wanna be cute :(

then why did u underworked your biceps so much sweetheart

>big forearms
>bicep peak
wew

what do you curl?

work something else, faggot.

You remind me of two poo in loos in the gym who only work forearms and biceps and are legit poo tier at everything else, havnt seen them ohp, squat, dl, row or even work tris once.

sorry, i meant op

Honestly wtf that bicep/tricep ratio is horrible sorry brah

Been lifting for 4 months now. Do i kill myself now or do i have sex with a hooker and then kill myself?

I don't know what to think of this. I apologize for shitty lighting. This is the best I have. Been lifting for about a year and got more serious about diet and shit 6 months ago.

Also, does anyone know what that peak is there? I'm pretty sure it's biceps brachii long head, but where the fuck did it come from.

I always figured this is what an arm is supposed to look like -_-

16 inch cold reporting in