/plg/

powerliftinggeneral.com/

youtube.com/user/powerliftingtv/videos

is owen natural?

Has anyone actually tried the excorcism Setup? Looks like he gets really tight with it. Isley, what do you think? Worth the try or still inferior to the japs?

Yes

i think he just does it for the style points like everyother lift

Do you inspect his butthole for needle marks? How do you know?

>How do you know?
competes in the ipf

So does haack

He's British. Therefor natural in his book.
Same as why he assumes every American lifter is juiced.

yep

>tfw 1RM deadlift tomorrow but I'm not sure if my sumo is stronger than my conventional yet

wat do

He's the most tested powerlifter in the UK.

Try harder.

well youll find out wont you

Yeah but I don't know which one I want to try hard with
No not really, I'm not going to test the same 1RM two times, and even if I did it wouldn't really mean anything since I'd be more fatigued

>I don't know which one
whatever one youve been training

Test one, take one light week then one or two medium weeks with the other, then test it.

>passing drug tests=natural

Should i train with sore muscles? What do you guys think about APRE6 program?

trip on garagecuck

>Sheiko deadlift day
>every set is RPE11

I'm going to die lads

I will not make it through the end of this 12 week cycle

I just want to tell you all that i am content with death and it will be a peaceful Passover

How big is the inflation?

Also what can I replace deadlift from blocks with on sheiko C31???

I'm not convinced the bar wasn't already bent before I did them from the rack....

>doing sheiko and not expecting deadlift regression
Lmao

please respond

10kg on deadlift,
10kg on bench,
-20kg on squat.

So technically I've not increased my total at all

If my deadlift regresses something will be very very very very very very wrong

How can you regress on this much volume?

Why would you inflate your numbers that much? Isn't the point of sheiko to do lots of volume around 70-85% without having your rpe go above 8-8.5 much at all?

What's the point of lifting light???

I don't think I'm capable of being satisfied with sets of RPE 8

I was memeing you lad, it's just what happened to norselad
But you can easily regress on high volume if you fuck your shit up and """overtrain"""" yourself

What are your current maxes?

Pretty much 3.5/2/4

Enjoy injury I guess. There's nothing wrong with hitting some sets @9 in your training, or even the occasional @10 here and there as a test, but it shouldn't be your bread and butter.

Norsefat fucked his sheiko up by going to heavy. He used his ALL TIME maxes in a detrained state.

He should have used current maxes.

Yeah, he just tries hard as heck. He lives his life at RPE10

You should not have inflated your bench that much.

how stupid can someone be

America has different doping testing practices than other countries, that is that they barely have any

Possibly regressed due to lacking recovery

When it comes to training, he finds a way

God, I remember the day when he told us that. Everything made sense at that point.

How do you feel about isley inviting cancer like trappy and esmerelda into plg?

I'll only deflate it if I fail the cycle

I'm detrained too, I maxed out a bunch before starting sheiko and was gonna do a deload but didn't really want to

Probably why it's a little harder right now
No issue though, I don't believe I'm strong enough to really have issues.

I'm injury immune on everything except the squat. I've only ever injured myself squatting. Never anything else.

That's why I lowered the squat. I don't like squats.

What can I replace deadlifts from blocks with on sheiko?

I have no way of doing them

I wasn't invited by Isley.

rack pull? deadlift from plates?

>injury immube
>2pl8 bench and 4pl8 dead
You don't say

Lower them now you idiot.

I can't believe we didn't ask him sooner. I wasn't doing sheiko then but someone should have supervised him.

He would have put the weights up anyway because he wouldn't like training so light

Pls respond

Rack pull bends the bar and has the WORSE sound ive ever heard when putting it back down. Draws a lot of attention so I try and put it down slower and it just fucks with my sets.

Plates are metal and make a horrible sound and roll off

I tried both and neither worked

I did say I'm too weak for issues TO BE FAIR
so u didn't need 2 B so rude

I'll lower them if I fail the cycle.

I was also thinking after each 4 weeks testing my max and using the new max for the next block?

i feel like I can progress faster than sheiko has you so I kinda want to do that...

pro-tip when pulling from plates: Wedge a couple of small 1.25 or 2.5kg plates to prevent rolling

Is tinder even worth trying if you are 25% bf lads?

:/

It's all about the face desu.

Yes, the average man's body is disgusting, weak and flabby, I've had girls fawn over my body at nearly 30% body fat because /big guy/

What's the red tape on the barbell I keep seeing in powerlifting clips?

hey guys, I hang with you the most so why not ask you for advice.

I met this one girl, and I was totally blown away. I've been dating girls before, there's been lots of "the ones" and awesome girls. and like the saying goes there's plenty of fish in the sea. but after I've done some soul searching, found out what I want and what I like. This new girl I met is like a dream match. If I'd have checkboxes she'd check them all. Loving, happy, pretty, hippie, animal lover, unafraid, artist, stage performer, singer, etc. But she ended the date with saying "now you've got a new friend! :) " .... so ... ..... where am I supposed to find another one like her? It feels like all the other girls have been short on so many things looking back. Now I found a perfect girl and it lead nowhere... I don't even think of sex when I see her, just kissing her.

Wondering what kind of woman I would attract on tinder if I showed
>pic of me shooting
>pic of me lifting
>normie selfie
>pic at church

It's the markings on the plates that screw me over
I used two 45kg plates as blocks, as they are 2 plates thick, but they have circle indents and text that make it roll all over the place

And the issue with metal colliding with metal will get me kicked out from my gym

I might ask the owner to buy some blocks next time I'm there but tBh i doubt he will

It's a sticker that says "IPF-approved"

Seriously, comes with all new Eleiko powerlifting comp bars

Idk, about that. I don't think my face is that great or anything, but tinder is easy mode for me because ~10-12% bf shirtless pics.

If you don't have a rack that'll work and don't want to stack and potentially damage iron plates, you could probably just drop 5-10% and do them as regular pulls from the floor.

The tumbleweed kind

I guess that's what I've gotta do

Has sheiko ever commented on the matter?

Ok get rid of the church pic

NOW what are we talkin

What if you did hip thrusts instead? Works similar mechanic and can also be overloaded

Don't test maxes monthly, just add weight slowly and by feel. And SERIOUSLY take your ego out of the equation. Only if you've been cruising through high volume days should you up your weight, and only by five or ten pounds. For instance, last week I added ten to my squat, which has been a breeze for the last three weeks, and five to my bench, which has been feeling totally solid, and zero to my dead, which has been good but tough. This is the first time in six weeks I've adjusted maxes.

>lifting
>shooting
>photo alone

Certified autist.

I'm not sure, I'm sure he'd want you doing something closer to what he had prescribed but hey.

Definitely not specific enough.

Did them once and got lots and lots of comments about it from random people at the gym

Sort of annoying, perhaps I'll do that because I don't care what other people think.

But it hurts my hip a lot, dunno really what to wrap around the bar.

I could but I'm not too comfortable with that idea I guess is what I'm saying

Thanks for the heads up. Do you just increas your maxes whenever it feels easy?
Sounds like a fair idea, thanks.

I've really gotta beg my gym owner for blocks haven't I lol
I've green going there for almost a year and I've never spoken to him, my first words will be asking for equipment

Kill me...

Yoga mat

They arent the cancer

Your obsession with them, thats the cancer

Awesome, that's exactly what I was looking for.

Thanks!

You could build your own very easily if he's okay with you bringing or leaving them there.

Tbh I made a new tinder account Sunday night with just a shirtless mirror selfies, smiling headshot, and pic of me deadlifting, and swiping right on all 6/10+ I already have 30 matches. The gun pic might turn off most liberal girls, but other than that, it's fine.

Hm, I do feel bad as they're expensive to buy but I'm no handy man.
I'll see what I can do.

If I only cared about push pull, would training exclusivity front squats for my main squatting variation be the best course of action?

I don't care about competing for at least another few years tbf

>tinder is easy mode

You have good confidence (benefited by slight autism, most likely), and I don't mean that in a bad way. A little autism goes a long way :)

>Your obsession with them, thats the cancer
Seconded.

I agree wholeheartedly with this statement but I don't think you should have even responded personally.

WAWTT?

Pussy pad works well

you have no idea how roids works

Nah, heavy fronts and medium-high rep backs could work.

Bench 80% 4x3, 75% 3x6
Chins 3x5 +41.25 lbs
Curls 4x10-12

Maybe some more light low bar squats to work on form.

What about you?

Squat 5/3/1, going for 3+ with 295, shouldn't have a problem, 3-5x3-5 pause deads, 5x10 ab wheel, 3x10 leg curl

My program wants me doing dips but I can do a single dip

What do I do

band-assisted dip

>can't do a single dip
How weak can you even get

I bench over body weight but can't do dips

Idk

>WAWTT?

Did some light squat singles, then realized I should probably take a day off.

Some LISS cardio is going to be today's prescription.

>What do I do
Use the dip-assist machine (if your gym has one).

Not a very good sign if you can only do one... time to unfuck yoself.

This desu. I don't even exist anymore and still theyre still talking. It's nice to see the general picking up again and I'm sorry for shit messing up. Bye bye sweetums

It might be fatigue. I use to do like 8, but then again that was 10kg ago....

don't listen to these faggots
just do close grip bench press in the mean time till you lose weight/get stronger.

Sean will complain about anything
He even complains about himself just to get people pissed off

He's actually retarded

He spent 15 minutes crying about a spider in his room and was begging me to help him figure out how to kill it

I would probably cut desu.. I think if you're getting much weaker at bodyweight stuff, you're bulking too fast.

I'm not 100kg yet tho...

Kek how hard is it to kill a spider?

Smush. Done.

Rushing to 100kg isn't helpful if most of it is fat. Much better to keep gaining at a slower pace.

It's not sean complaining about trappy and esmeralda.

He said he hit it with a bottle and one leg came off and it ran away

He kept crying about it still being in his room, he was asking if they can survive without a web.

He said he wasn't going to sleep in that room that night...

I don't want to be small like you twink Alex

I want to be big
I want to grow grow grow

What the fuck? He seriously needs psychiatric help.

YOU DONT SAY