Friendly Reminder

Just a friendly reminder that no matter how hard we train, if you're a social retard girls will just flock to dyel faggots like in pic related. Saw the pic on my Facebook feed, fag is literally surrounded by poon.

Good luck senpai.

Other urls found in this thread:

wattpad.com/stories/teen-fiction
youtube.com/user/dayflirts/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=jTsW6aVhlG4
youtube.com/watch?v=6lNNoSHRIm0
youtube.com/watch?v=Zc8IRQ2Y_5k
youtube.com/watch?v=VcUoSCudw7A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Unfortunately this is true..If you lack social skills you're fucked

how do I get the social gains then user

Trick on you, i sex men, and they don't care about my crippling autism because it is """"cute"""" and because a sexy body is all you need to get some booty

If you're not getting any more gains, you've probably hit your natty limit. Cocaine will increase your gains past the natty limit, but it's fucking expesive

So, you're saying I should go gay?

just be yourself

>lifting for girls
Get some self-esteem faggot. I train for me, not for women or anyone else.

DYEL with low body fat/otter mode is what girls want you retards.

>>hurr durr women are deluded, women don't know what they want

It doesn't matter what they want, it matters what they do, and what they do is serve their pussies on a platter to otters with good face and social skills.

The idea that you "practise" to be attractive to girls is perhaps the stupidest fucking concept I have ever come across. I was genuinely shocked when I first started reading some of the bullshit people spew online, the whole "confidence", "PUA" and "NoFap" bullshit.

Guys, if you don't LITERALLY ATTRACT WOMEN, then you AREN'T ATTRACTIVE.

Your lack of success with girls has NOTHING to do with "confidence" or your "game", it's because of your LOOKS, your genetically determined HEIGHT, FACE and FRAME. That's what women want, THAT'S what they dream about.

If you don't believe me, JUST LOOK AT THIS WEBSITE FOR WOMEN'S FICTION. This is what they literally DREAM about:

wattpad.com/stories/teen-fiction

Notice that LITERALLY EVERY FRONT COVER has a TALL, FACIALLY ATTRACTIVE MAN, who isn't muscular but rather just has a good FRAME? THAT'S what they want.

The love interest varies from a badboy, to a nice guy, to players, to nerds, to shy guys...Why? Because women don't give a FUCK about personality or a guy's "attitude", THEY CARE ABOUT LOOKS AND NOTHING ELSE.

Now PLEASE, take your delusions to /r/TheRedPill or /r9k/, and stop shitting up a board dedicated to discussion of FITNESS.

I'm naturally bulky and strong and have fucked at least 100 women. Attitude and confidence goes a long way too.

That rant still doesn't explain pic related user. That guy has neither height, face or frame.

I mean sure but i'm still a social retard

fuck coke desu

I'm honestly thinking this isn't even a meme.

I hold myself back so much because I fear sounding dumb or weird

Good thing I'm not a social retard then

Same here. For the longest time I thought the whole "just be yourself" shit was just one big meme but I'm afraid it's not.

It's funny ever since I stopped holding back people have stopped thinking I'm weird
Just be yourself :^) isn't that much of a meme, be the best version of you essentially should be your goal

Honestly you're going to need to sound dumb and weird in order to learn social cues if you've been repressing shit like that for most of your life.

Stop holding yourself back and gain some social conditioning by seeing how people react to what you say. It'll be hard at first but you'll adapt quickly if you aren't completely oblivious.

The only way to learn is through social conditioning, and you'll probably sound like a complete retard for a bit until you figure it out.

truth has been spoken

thanks guys. maybe CBT is in order for me

Are they at the beach? Or is wearing underwear like it's supposed to be your clothes normal now?
I apologize, for the past couple of years my life has been sleep>work>lift>vidya.

It isn't a meme, normies legitimately just are "themselves" which is why they say it. Autismos like us have to put effort in to pass as normal, though.

youtube.com/user/dayflirts/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=jTsW6aVhlG4
youtube.com/watch?v=6lNNoSHRIm0
youtube.com/watch?v=Zc8IRQ2Y_5k
youtube.com/watch?v=VcUoSCudw7A

Watched all the videos. I'm not following, like I can't make any sense of it all.

It's been normal for a while now brah. Go to any festival.

You too can have all this for $600/hour, moron.