Kale

How do I cook this without it tasting disgusting? This tastes like eating some random leaf in the woods it's awful. Everything online tells me to put it in pasta or burritos but I'm trying to lose fat I'm not a mom trying to feel good about herself.

I just eat it steamed with sriracha.

Just put it in your smoothies nigga

Sauté with garlic, if you don't like that, you really don't like kale and shouldn't eat it

I don't cook mine because of the smell it creates through the house as well as the poor taste.

You can try just washing it and layering some hot food on top to just get it warm enough

Heat oven, put kale on oven tray and drizzle with a little bit of oil. Season with garlic salt and pepper then cook until crispy.

baby kale is good in salads
otherwise it goes in the blender

Cook it dry, not wet.
Mince some garlic, mix with oil, toss with shredded kale, salt liberally, into a 400f oven, toss every 10 minutes until it's getting crispy around the edges.

With greens, wet cooking (steaming, boiling, sautéing) makes them taste "green"er, dry cooking (roasting, mostly) makes them taste more savory and meaty. Especially noticeable with asparagus.

Look online amd find a good vinegrette to put on it and throw some walnuts in and you can eat that shit by the pound

Sauté with garlic and lemon, using just a touch of olive oil. Also good when juiced and blended with orange juice.

I put an ass - ton in my scrambled eggs, along with a ton of tomatoes and onions. Then I pour on hot sauce

fyi spinach is as good or better for you and doesnt taste like asshole

put it in a smoothie with OJ or apple juice

throw it in your magic bullet with protein powder, almond milk, chia seeds, strawberrys, 1/2 avocado, and coconut flakes.

alternatively just switch to spinach

I use it in crockpot stews

>good or better

Kale being a cruciferous vegetable already puts it above spinach

Kale gave me kidney stones

toss in lemon juice if you want to eat it fresh, i make it in a lentil and kale soup and it tastes great.

How? It's low-oxalate, high in calcium, and vegetables in general are known to decrease kidney stone risk.

Kidney what? Good for test?

Nigga kidney stones are made of calcium

Calcium and oxalate most commonly, but dietary calcium protects against kidney stones by binding to the oxalic acid in the gut rather than in the kidney.