I have 3 days to lose my love handles

i have 3 days to lose my love handles

what would happen if i completely stopped eating and ran in circles?

Other urls found in this thread:

patrol-log.com/2013/11/21/article-photo-man-loses-25-lbs-in-24-hours-then-gains-it-all-back-in-next-24-hours/
bodyrecomposition.com/fat-loss/time-efficient-reduction-fat-mass-4-days-exercise-caloric-restriction-research-review.html/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

read the sticky you fat moron

You would be dizzy and hungry.

Impossible unless you only have to lose like half a pound. You should have planned ahead, friend.

You'd be an idiot. I'd do some rough estimate and say that your lovehandles are 2lbs total. Even if you manage to starve completely and do fasted cardio for 3 days straight, your body would probably freak out and retain liquids + fat. Why not blast DNP since you're already a lazy moron looking for quick fixes?

Theoretically you can lose about 25lbs in 24 hours. Majority of the "fat" you see is water. There was a guy who took, tons of laxatives and drank like 2 pots of coffee and drank smoothies for food. He took his body fat down to like 3-7% or something like that. Essentially what this does is cause your body to literally shit and piss all of the water under your skin along with alot of fat as well. This is an extreme measures, and can cause major complications. Not many people use this method unless its a day before a bodyshow comp.

thanks man. i put a pot of coffee on

Got something to say?

I wouldn't advise to do it. Its just possible and has been done. But there is little research done to say if its harmful or not. Also you run the risk of passing out due to lack of sodium in the blood. Heres the citation on the guy. I dont see much of a problem with trying it once. It just seems it could be very stressful on the brain and kidneys.

patrol-log.com/2013/11/21/article-photo-man-loses-25-lbs-in-24-hours-then-gains-it-all-back-in-next-24-hours/

you have 3 days to accept the things you cannot change.

Go to your event and have a great time. Dont waste it. don't put another thought to it unless it is a long term plan to ensure that the version of you next summer is what you want.

You are as you are

Not him but. We need more posters like you around and just in real life.

Fuck that shit, OP you're a fat fuck who wants to find the fast 'n' easy method.
He's right you can't change it within these 3 days, however you can throughout the remainder of your life you homo

You are what you grow into, not what you were.
Enjoy yourself, faggot. But live well.

actual kek

>patrol-log.com/2013/11/21/article-photo-man-loses-25-lbs-in-24-hours-then-gains-it-all-back-in-next-24-hours/

Water weight and glycogen depletion would be the majority of that weight loss.

There was a study done on fatties were they did a psmf and did 8 hours of LISS a day for 4 days. They dropped something like a kilo of fat per day. I will try and find it.

bodyrecomposition.com/fat-loss/time-efficient-reduction-fat-mass-4-days-exercise-caloric-restriction-research-review.html/

Seems I was wrong they dropped about 1 lb of fat per day, but this was accompanied by a drop in LBM as well.

>this chart puts delts in the "chest" category

what is this

Yeah, thats the point. You drink continuous amounts of water while taking the laxatives and coffee to keep water in the body. Water is the prime part of dissolving fat in the body. Everytime you pee or poop the water that comes out with those has a decent amount of fatty lipids. So with that in mind if you keep water flowing through the body and you continue to pee and poop you will eventually drop alot of fat. With the help of laxatives and coffee it'll speed up the flushing process.

>what would happen if i completely stopped eating and ran in circles?

If you pull this off you will die.

It would be extremely painful.

Now it not the time for fear.

>Majority of the "fat" you see is water
dont forget your helmet today buddy

I've been lifting for a long time now, but don't you think that is crazy? In your eyes the fat in your love handles may look fucking huge and grotesque but realistically it could only be about 2lbs worth of fat in each hip. It's pretty fucking simple but amazes me still.

Also the fact lifters have some shit like 10+lbs of muscle in one bicep alone

>implying you can lose fat in 3 days
>implying you can choose which fat you wanna loose
>implying FAT = WATER

What the fuck are you ">imblyeng" you autist?
I'm not OP, I was pointing out how crazy it is, still to this day after lifting for a long time.
You sound like you've literally just read the sticky
>spot reduction is a myth guys c'mon hehe xd
No shit f.am

It would be quite painful.

i thought you were this brain dead faggitthe only way to loose anything in 3 days is thru dehydration

My bad mang

Good shit, is a faggot

This place needs IDs
nice gif btw

for you

Again, water in the body flows through out the fat cells and to the skin. the fat gets washed away with the water. Thats why laxatives and diuretics are used (dehydrators) you ignorant fool. Learn to read before saying ignorant things. The water is along with the fat and also in the dermal layer. The fat in your image is fat that the water passes to reach the dermal layer. So technically the water sits in the skin over the sub-dermal fat.

>never heard of ketosis
>never heard of laxatives and diuretics
>doesn't understand how the body processes fat

Yeah, keep greentexting. Thats all you can do instead of actually countering with conflicting information. Bravo

You two should meet and buttfuck already. Jeeze.

No homo

You'd lose muscle too, look up PSMF

2 pots CMON gotta do whatever it takes!

This fucking thread is ridiculous

I didn't know Mike Chang shitposts Veeky Forums

KEK

U U
U U