/fraud/ general

Steroids general

Big dick Chads for ESTPs loose vagoo.

Previous

>loose
I haven't fucked coach yet, senpai

;^)

FAGS

Dont give a fuck about your shitposting. I only shitpost.

Also he should be reading about steroids elsewhere. From legit sources. Not a mtf tranny that knows nothing but basic shit he most likely read while blasted on heroin

Now hurry up and overdose. That would make fraud interesting.

Tfw baby forearm sized dick but no gf.

hey ESTP, since I'm sure you've been around town how important is dick size? like average vs coach size?

How many blasts would I need to get this big?

>Now hurry up and overdose.

I agree :)

8 weeks into first cycle. 175mg test e E3.5D.

My blood pressure is 138 / 47. Is it time to eat celery and baby aspirin? I do 30mins cardio 3x a week and walk about 5 miles a day. I had been walking a bit when it was taken, hot day and I also vape.

Ebin b8 m8

Hi fraud, as someone who has no idea about steroids how do i start on my learning journey?

How did you user learn about steroids (which ones to take, side effects, how to pin etc....)

Is there any books? or is just forums and blogs?

3.5 days? Wtf? Just do e3d like a normal person. You should be doing cardio anyway. Hope you die though.

GET OUUUUUUTTTT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Reddit. Steroids. Wiki.

Also if you didn't just use google already you are way to dumb for steroid use.

Eh desu I don't find size as important as how you use it

I've been with little dicked dudes who are amazing and getting rammed in the cervix well needing extra lube to even get it in isn't always that pleasurable

I've seen other girls discuss this too and I honestly think dick size is more important to dudes than girls

I mean I'm sure there's some chicks out there with wizard sleeve vaginas who can only take bbc but I think it's kind of like tits

Guys might have a preference to boob size but in general most don't mind, titties is titties

Ja

I am using google, however its better to ask people personally, that way i can find certain things out with trial and error.

Essentially I'm trying to go through beaten path.

yeah, nah.

zero, but to achieve that level of acne you should probably do at least 2

Thanks bro. Can't get past my its twice a week autismo. So, the BP reading. Should I be worried.

Dont you fucking dare shit up the general with your stupid questions. ESTP using it as her personal blog is bad enough

>I've seen other girls discuss this too and I honestly think dick size is more important to dudes than girls
kek yeah i think you're right

thanks for replying.

run 1g reverse body dysmorphia and 500mg delusion indefinitely

Finished first cycle 500 mg test e for 10 weeks... 99kg 195cm around 10 -12% bf. started cycle on 94kg 12-14% bf. should i change my diet now or just go back to old one, the way i eat before cycle? alos some ppl say to do pct, some say no need. tnx for advice

whole thread is a cluster fuck, i'll do what i want mate.

r/steroids.

Dear diary:

I mean, /fraud/

Today user was meenz to me

I sent coach nudie pics

Diet is going swell

Amen

is MG the biggest joke in frauds history?

nobody answer this faggot's questions please

It's weird but it's one of those things I really don't think any guy needs to be insecure about

Have fun breh

>done with lab like an hour and a half early
>started making test and tren molecules with the ball-and-stick models
>prof wanders over to my bench and stares at test molecule as I'm assembling tren
>gives me a suspicious look, checks and signs off on lab book

whoops

very few books with actual valid scientific data and non-retarded conclusions drawn from something besides sheer sophistry

forums/etc are an exercise in winnowing out useful information and comparative/referential filtering back and forth between academic sources (the books/studies/etc) and mountains of half illiterate anecdotal experiences that you have to mentally control for confirmation biases, etc

basically, it's a fucking pain in the ass process and will take you years upon years to attain what I consider to be a reasonable grasp on things

my inbox is empty

no cinderblock for you

thanks.

On another note:
its a real shame no one has made any books like Starting Steroids.

Or even a steroid sticky.

they have

Google 'steroid forums' and there's quite a few sites that have been around for years with pages of anecdotal evidence, logs, etc

I mean yeah, back up anything you read with actual medical science since some people are still retarded but yeah

These kind of questions just get asked too frequently here to be repeated, since our pastebin is banned

Strangely i have the same opinion about boobs, really don't understand why chicks get so hung up on it, its all good.

>Have fun breh
y...you too.

>since our pastebin is banned
ahhhh kk

thank you.

>ball-and-stick models
I'm convinced those things are stick together by the will of God. Some of them are damn near impossible to get apart.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAYAHAHAHAHAJHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

nice cycle m8

These are questions for before the cycle not after.

You too should head on over to r/steroids.

>no cinderblock for you

But babe coach is my otp

Not my fault he's not forwarding things

i did read about it. but some ppl tell me not to do anything cuz it was small, first cycle, but on the other hand some ppl say just to pct and dont think about it. the same was with ai during the cycle. some said just take ai, but some say you dont need it for 500mg test for 10 weeks, do it only if you see side effects

maybe i should get 20 kg of water and pretend it to be muscle. so then when i stop cycle and lose it all i lose my mind with it...

Do PCT. 10 weeks will have shut you down a fair bit if the test was decent. You will feel like dog shit for a while if you don't use some nolva or something, and probably get some acne flair ups.
Sure, you will recover without PCT, but itll take longer and you'll lose more gains.

Just 3-4 weeks of nolva will sort your nuts out.

tnx for advice.

Maybe you shouldn't do steroids in the first place?

noval it is. ty

>tfw dropping $800 on lab supplies

s'what happens when they're mass produced mouldings with shit awful tolerances

I really need to make some screencaps for pct, we've come so far from this decades old clomid/nolva blah blah bullshit

well after 5 years of gym/bjj i kinda reached my potentional, so i am coruise what more can i do since one day i wanna get in to fitness industry as pt /nutriotionist. 2 of those years were shit diet and routine to be fair, but last 3 workd my ass off.

any source where i can read on ''this decade'' pct?

Pirate them

Do it and I'll repost 'em instead

Don't have a lot of personal incentive for pct but I like learning

Teach me brick senpai

Fuck diners

If I wanted food poisoning I'd go eat the pitiful stomach wrecking substance Mexicans call food.

You're sick if you enjoy this brick. I'm sticking with dennys.

All I'm hearing is you giving shit excuses for your shit cycle.
But hey do whatever u want. People burn money on dumber shit (I think) even though your shit is quite up there fucko

>tfw coach has a nicer ass than you

Well, that's it

I'm done

Life over

Everyone has a nicer ass than you. Your body is a mess.

any pics of coaches ass? for research purposes ofc.
pic is some guys name he had carved into an island, 1km length of letters, can be seen from space, proof that some people do indeed burn money on dumber shit.

>wizard sleeve vagina
The only girl I have been with that was this loose also had the smallest tits of any girl I have ever been with. I wonder if there is a correlation...
>I sent coach nudie pics
Lies, you never deliver
>prof wanders over to my bench and stares at test molecule as I'm assembling tren
There is no way he actually recognizes those compounds at a glance but who knows.
>I'm sticking with dennys.
Slamburger amirite?

One more try /fraud. BP is 138 / 47. 8 weeks into 350mg test e per week first cycle. Should I be worried?

Thanks canarys leg day worked great for me

Grand slammich for days

did you take ai during this time?

any sides so far?

luliberin and triptorelin

think very, very hard before you post something retarded about trip's primary therapeutic usage (hint: it's 20x our dosages, administrated repeatedly for indefinite periods as opposed to a one-off)

might slip one of the lab techs a couple benjamins to look the other way

hahaha, look at this pleb with his inferior stomach

I can eat pretty much anything and the only thing that happens is I get some biowarfare level farts

nothing better than eating some breakfast at a greasy ass diner and slowly feeling yourself come back to life while you're still sitting in a cloud of booze coming out of your pores

and to think, you'll never see the kind of ass that can rep out 455 for 8 hip thrusters with full explosive extension

I mean it's blatantly obvious that they're steroidal compounds from the ring structures even if he couldn't id the specific ones right away

I'm researching enough for all of us bb

>correlation

Eh I've been told I'm pretty tight even by the small dicked guys so I'm doubtful

Apparently it's mostly body structure, vaginas are surprisingly elastic. Still never having kids tho unless I git enough money that the payoff can buy me a whole new bodeh

tnx ill look in to it

>I'm researching enough for all of us bb
personally i don't believe a woman can truly appreciate the male form, it requires a distinctly masculine perspective.

Inferior stomach...

You're so full of shit mr science student :')

>tfw dropping $800 on lab supplies
welfare queen

>Guys might have a preference to boob size but in general most don't mind, titties is titties
Lies. Big knockers all the way.

Don't try to trick yourself flatgrill. When's your birthday already for that surgery.

I'm sure if you send him butt pix he'll return in kind

Cure his food poisoning so I can git him to whisper sweet nothings in my ear well you're at it :^)

Do some cardio.
I am picturing some huge guy giggling in the corner of chemistry class putting together steroid compounds and randomly saying "I pick things up and put them down."
Teacher is probably too terrified to give you anything but A+
Can guys go too long?

that nose and them lips are total turn offs, fucking horrendous, just crop out the face next time.

But I love itty bitty titties

easier than talking about gut biomes and their just barely, fractionally understood downstream implications for a potentially unknown amount of biological processes

plus ph balance and the other million things that can affect individual digestion

you retarded, breathlessly pedantic piece of shit

just think, your tax dollars at work

that's... actually not that far off

August 12th but most likely actual surgery will need to be scheduled a month or so after

Unno, since I'm not paying

any particular reason why you want fake titties?

Estp don't get fake titties. They're so gross. Keep the itty bitty titties.

Love me a tiny girl with nice small handfuls

>hes trying to reason with ESTP

Remember that this is the person who chose to become a junkie/prostitute. Shes not the person to make wise decisions

Cause shes a dood who wants to be a girl?!

>just think, your tax dollars at work
couldn't you have just worked a civilian job and saved for college the years you served
why sign up to see horrible things and kill people for bullshit reasons when there was another way

HOW

fucking how do i get my hands on steroids for gods fucking sake.

i reached a point in life where i dont give a shit anymore, im going to pin the shit out of my quads and just b&c for years.

I am not going to buy illegal substances over the fucking internet and get that shit sent to my front door with my name written on it.

How do i acquire a dealer, how do i find a dealer?
Living in germany.

Im so fucking desperate. I dont give a fuck about girls, i dont give a fuck about friends, i dont give a fuck about my job and i dont give a shit about money/being rich.

I just want to be confident af adonis and make people turn heads when i walk by.

Im fucking sick and tired, i want that shit now.

Look at masT that motherfucker, im mirin so hard. Not just his, im mirin his attitude, his mentality, his confidence, his alphaness. He can be a retarded at times but i wouldnt give shit if i was him.

I want that shit now, fucking now.

how bout you kill yourself instead? No source talk here ahmed

Hahahahaha! Just shows how full of shit you are m8.

>can guys go too long

Depends on the grill/mood I imagine. Girls can orgasm multiple times. Really aggitates me when you cum once and the dude assumes you're done. Nah

But if it goes long enough you can run out of wetness so to speak. If you don't re-lube it can get uncomfortable or sore and at that point you just want to stop

For the most part the only time I've tapped out us when I wanted to do something else to begin with, like sleep or whatever. Not every girl is going to have the same hungry hippo libido though I'm sure

Unno, I'm pretty flat. Would be nice to be able to wear more cleavage emphasizing tops. Not really something that's ever bothered me much, but I figured it can't hurt

I'm making sure I get good fakes, you won't be able to tell they're not real

Besides, I can complete dat hourglass figure this way

there should be some websites that cater to german steroid users, no point asking english, go to german forums.

Do breast fat transfer, or how they call it. I wouldn't do silicones. It looks awful on a skinny boddy.

Just be yourself

Before you jump on gear, let me tell you something important you should know:

Once you're on gear, there's a high chance you will be on gear for the rest of your life.

Basically it happened with me. After a few cycles, I can't naturally produce test anymore and am basically stuck with this shit for the rest of my life.

Anyways, as for accessing steroids, you should visit well known steroid forums (just arbitrarily google it) and gain admins trust. Then they'll invite you to private message boards and access to underground labs. This is if you want best of best quality gear.

If you want cheap but medium to low quality gear, just go and lurk some steroid forums and check the names of the labs they post. Usually you can find this on "rate my stack (with pics)" threads and shit.

Man this joke doesn't even make sense

If I was mtf doing cycles would fuck me there'd be no point in sterons

Ik ik no grills on the Internet etc

how old are you?
think post girls start losing their looks at about 22

>Really aggitates me when you cum once and the dude assumes you're done. Nah
guys probably assume that since we go pretty much limp after first load, can't sex for a while after.

I mean a lot of people feel nolva and clomid pct is outdated but for some reason /fraud/ likes a minimalist approach.

Mostly because it's full of retards

I already do 30mins pretty intense swimming x 3. And walk 5 miles a day. Add celery and more cardio? Its the gap that worries me, the diastolic is pretty low.

Do you have to keep taking steroids or can you just do it once (or one cycle) and build on that?

Yeah I was considering that apparently feels more natural too

There's a pretty good surgeon here so I'll do a consultation and see wot he has to say

>After a few cycles, I can't naturally produce test anymore and am basically stuck with this shit for the rest of my life.
number one reason i fear doing a cycle, that said, what age did u start?

another user here btw.

Only way the govtment pays for cosemetic surgeries is if it's to help your quality of life.

I.e I have the body of a boy but I feel like a women inside!

Or is someone else paying for your tits?

I'am more of an ass guy. How big is your ass?

I don't think you do steroids. You didn't even know you can't inject into your skull...

fucking varicose veins need to be burnt away.

Mid twenties

Both my parents look incredibly youthful, late 40s and still get carded for liquor etc so I think my genetics got me at least partly covered. Meh

Yeah it's understandable. I usually just bring it up later and try not to be demasculating about it

I usually go for stubborn guys, so there's a special kind of perseverance to teach them to change techniques in the bedroom

Sometimes I wish sex could come with some kins of review checklist after lmao. I usually try to get feedback/advice because I want to do my best, but a lot of people have no idea how to express what they want. So you experiment

My dad offered to buy me a titjob when I was like 14, mom's pretty flat too. Sounds kinda weird but him and my step mom (who has a titjob) were debating starting a business to fly people to step mom's home country where it's super common/cheaper. And he's a huge narcissist so I only imagine that if I look good in his mind he looks good by extension

I'm just going to cash in on it now. He's pretty well off, so nbd

Not as big as coach's :'^(

Yeah cuz I'm injecting all that var

Wew really got me there user!!!!! xD

>special kind of perseverance to teach them to change techniques in the bedroom
what can they change? just not cum? or maybe go down on you?

Nah something small looks alright. They don't have that bolt on look.

>Sometimes I wish sex could come with some kins of review checklist after lmao. I usually try to get feedback/advice because I want to do my best, but a lot of people have no idea how to express what they want. So you experiment
Sounds like an app idea to me