How to into soccermode?

How to into soccermode?
In clothes they look dyel, girls arms.
But once they take their shirts off, girls get wet.

Is all you're concerned with is making girls wet? Serious question.

have you maybe considered playing soccer?

back to basement fattie

>never be fat in childhood / teenage years
>lift for 3 years
>cut

you are now soccermode

I don't have a basement, I'm not a fattie, and my question hasn't been answered, so fuck you.

Dumbshits who go to all this trouble thinking they're going to get laid because of it are beyond stupid. If you want to get laid then you need to work on personality and sense of humor 1xF and just lift enough that you're not fat and have some muscle definition. That and a decent education so you can have an actual career in something and not being an hourly wage-slave in some service-industry job will take you all the way through your life better than 95% of everyone.

you are either fattie or skeleton. No one with a good body would say something this retarded

lift for 6 months while playing soccer, congrats

To look like an athlete, you must become one.

Literal default men's physique. This is what people would look like without office jobs and unnatural diets.

t. delusional fattie

DEFINITELY A FATTIE

>projecting like a madman
Post your current body pic, fat fuck.

>Cripplingly insecure weaklings who will NEVER have a girlfriend, EVER
You may as well just turn gay

Retard nigger, Veeky Forums is about getting your body to sideshow proportions. That's what bodybuilding is. That's why every other word written on this board is "natty" - most of you have no clue what being properly active and not eating boxed food made by conglomerates will do to a human body.

Retard nigger.

faggot fat fucking fatty

>reverts to babby-level playground insults
Yep confirmed for fat, weak, and totally undesirable to the opposite sex, that's the only reason you'd get so angry so quickly. Hope you enjoy smoking pole, that's all the lovin' you're ever likely to get, and I hope you like fat guy dick, because that's all you're ever going to get, LOL.

>lift

You kidding me?

Those fucks look like they didnt use a dumbbell in their entire life.

They look DYEL as fuck except for the abs.

Why do soccer players always have such good hairlines?

Serious answer. Football players run 10 k per match, they train every day almost, doing HIIT cardio is their life. They literally cannot get fat. They also go to the gym many times a week. They eat healthy foods. Some days they'll be at a surplus, that builds their decent muscle mass. Most days they are at a deficit, that explains their 5-10 % bodyfat. They don't train arms for hypertrophy cause that would decrease their speed. Have you ever seen a bodybuilder run? shit is embarassing.

>implying some biceps on this skinny ass bodies would hurt them

Hit the weights and get a clue Lewandowski

>let me tell these professional athletes how to train