The Red Pill

Have you taken the red pill?

These things are most important for fit males to understand.

Please shares stories and insights that relate to a fit person's interactions with women.

Stop propagating the redpill as some kind of missionary. If people are ready they will find it themselfs.

Women are all pieces of shit that need to get hit.

They have too much social power. They attack men's reputation by lying and manipulating.

Male female relationships are a thing in the past.
Get over it.

my ex-bf was dominant as fuark and definitely cared less than me and it was still a disaster.

I'm familiar with the term "red pill" as used by /pol/acks, but why am I seeing people use that term to describe misogynistic attitudes? Is this a Reddit thing?

>Redpill meme

Nobody cares about your bullshit user

This

>red pill in health and fitness
gtfo op, you're not welcome

Good redpill books?

currently reading pic. will probably start on "the way of men" next

Is there a mega or some library where I can read about all of this stuff?

I want to further my redpill journey on this stuff.

>Marshmallow !!4nfQU4D48/w 07/05/16(Tue)14:48:22 No.37813750▶
says the huge faggot

That's female logic though.

Someone bad happened after he did a certain thing. Therefor that method doesn't work.

Good job.

>>/r9k/>
>>/r/Redpill

My IRL friend told me about a red pill over a few drinks at a quiet bar. Little catch up time because we live further away than we used to etc.

He seems pretty convinced that he's found the answer to it all when it comes to women and it's all to do with this red pill stuff that I should definitely read about.

Thing is though I've been infinitely more successful with women than they have and have had several real relationships. One of which is going strong at year 3 and she is still obsessed over me despite only recently finding out about the red pill.

Do you guys see anyone successful discuss this stuff or is it just you and people you've never met?

anecdotal evidence can be used when addressing universal claims.

I dont even know what the "red pill" is anymore desu. There are blogs, like Heartiste, RoK, etc, that are mostly bullshit, theres PUA sites that dont make much sense either and finally theres the self-help variant which I dont know much about.

Its not all bad ofc(the blogs are the best imo).

there are guys who are aware of "the red pill" and are successful. but they are not the dudes preaching about it on Reddit.

being bitter and angry about the nature of women is repulsive. however if you learn how they are, ACCEPT and move past it, then you can find success

Second this
Girls have all the power in the relationship not because they care the least but because they have options

If you dont fulfill her expectations or some other women logic reason you are out the door quicker than you can say "Cant we talk about it?" because she knows she can replace you instantly

There is no reason at all for any girl who isnt morbidly obese/disfigured and can talk without drooling to be single
Sad truth is that women cant care about you at all, women can only truly love two people in this world: 1. Herself and 2. her children

I don't do "pills" or any other canned philosophies.

Want happy? Study a variety of philosophers then apply critical thinking to see what might work for you.

Be the best human you can be, and seek that in a mate.

Don't think with the little head. A penis is a fine thing to have (especially on women) but is no substitute for a brain.

A movement started & propagated by literal beta-males with unfortunate genetics, either low test or poor facial structure.

Redpillers aren't too far from feminist males, they're both delusional and due to their upbringing/public school system had to make a choice on what type of beta they want to be.

Both of these types of betas will die frustrated and unfulfilled.

Instead of taking one extreme and identifying yourself as part of a community, try being a normal person eh?

>Women are all pieces of shit that need to get hit.

wrong

>They have too much social power. They attack men's reputation by lying and manipulating.

this though even though there are many ones that are alright and don't care about the sjw agenda forced upon us

I forgot
Do NOT get bitter and point out all the power women have in the relationship/dating or any dumb shit like that
the SINGLE most unattractive quality for a woman is a bitter man who talks about this shit because to her the world isnt like that.

Keep these thoughts and ideas away from women

Anecdotes evidence isnt evidence.

>Sad truth is that women cant care about you at all, women can only truly love two people in this world: 1. Herself and 2. her children

Children can displace all others, thanks to evolution, but MANY women are awful mothers who give less than a shit about their daughers and favor sons instead.

Women can certainly care about others. My wife and I were fiercely in love for many years until the day she died. She'd have stopped a bullet for me or I her, no doubt.

If you find one like that, make the most of it. All relationships end in separation or death.

>tfw read a book a few years ago
>tfw it's about women
>it actually has some pretty interesting ways of analysing women
>I'm suspicious as always but for fun, I analyse my best female friend with the help of the book
>tfw she tells me everything I said is right, even shit she has literally never told me about

oh I have taken the red pill, my friend

OP didn't claim that the method made all other relationship issues irrelevant though. So... no. That's not even how anecdotal evidence works anyway.

>secured trip
nobody would like to impersonate your gay ass lmao

>not reading classic Greek
Read "A Handbook of Traditional Living". It has all the good advice without all the autism about women. The only thing worse than an illiterate man is a man who reads terrible literature to further his terrible personality

>have you taken the pill?
>have you accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior
Same shit, different assholes. Maybe if you weren't so invested in trying to overdo your female partner, you'd actually have an enjoyable relationship. My husband has power over me because I RESPECT him, not because he played your typical "who cares less" mind games. You autists make it out to be so complicated than it really is

tell me oh wise one, what did you find out

The most autistic thread I've seen in a while. Jesus Christ what kind of messed up women are you dating?

fair enough, I was wrong, I'm sorry.

>Some women are evil therefore all women are evil: the movement

Dominant is not equal to having a solid self awareness and sense of accomplishment, in fact "dominance" is far from finding a mission and a constant bettering of one self, the "mission" is a cause or action greater than you that is based on your beliefs and you find it's worth fighting for and that by doing you'll enrich yourself and your surrounding enviroment, dominance isn't any of that, in fact dominance is bound to a childish psychological construct that everything should be yours and thus serve you whenever and however you want, which will end up eventually in a shit ton of outcries, whining and violence

Not really, but there is much bitterness/bitter men in it. Return of Kings is especially bad when it comes to this.

Genesis

actually I forgot the name of the book so I can't tell you what it was explicitly called

basically the book spoke about how there are several types of women and how you can analyse women and put them into these categories. although it's not really easy to do so, once I got the hang of that, it was quite impressing what the book had to offer about the specific types

tried it on many women and I cannot recall a time when it didn't apply. as stupid as it sounds, I was able to tell what reactions would come from discussions and things that I say to these women in general. it was pretty easy to control every single step of the way if I wanted to, even if I wanted to seduce some bitch

Bitter men should just go gay. No matter how hideous and damaged you are, if you go gay SOMETHING will have sex with you.

It's not ok, don't you realize this is the internet?

Disgraceful display.

While this is somewhat true I kind of agree with this mindset mainly because if you know what you want in your life for yourself then it's easier to be able to talk out stuff negotiate and come to terms with someone else in a mature and compassionate way, that or you have enough balls and take the my way or the highway approach which is totally ok if your partner has zero interests or emotional intelligence to come to terms

I got a question for you two
I dont approve of theredpill bullshit because its basically manipulation but you anwser me this
You might not have met girls who are fucked up and manipulative on a daily basis but havent you faced...problems with girls?

My number one concern is them flaking, you can set a date or enjoy a relationship until suddenly she changes her mind or whatever and dumps you
you guys cant relate to that?

Rillpill is bullshit built on shit people should be doing anyway.
Don't make excuses, don't lie, don't whine, don't give in to people's bullshit, do something with yourself, etc.
Of course doing shit like that will you get women, but it's still broken and stupid. Don't be a piece of shit because you aren't a piece of shit... not because your lonely. Christ.

What book? Give us the name instead of acting like you found the holy grail of female mind reading.

Sorry about your loss, user. My grandparents were together until the day my grandmother died too. I wish my relationship with my husband will be as strong as theirs. My grandfather still sits at the pier that he released my grandmother's ashes, always talking about how she's there with him. It's a beautiful yet heartbreaking thing to witness

You gotta trust him man, his uncle works for Nintendo.

Not either of those guys, but I've never experienced that.

I've had to try my best to stop existing to stop them from clawing their way into my life.

I figure both genders do this.. When girls do it, people try to find the magic (answer) pill to find out why. A reason it happened that isn't their fault. And when guys do it, they probably take a step closer to feminism.. which again is an attempt to believe that these kind of things happen because of reasons other than their character flaws.

It could be the way around too you know, also shit happens bro and trust me people and times change and there's a reason behind that girls don't just dump you out of the blue, they act according to their feelings and emotions and trust me if they're going on a strut and feel insecure about everything in their life and you're doing better than them they'll feel overwhelmed by your achievements, or the changes in your life that might actually change your life as a couple, or they might have meet another motherfucker that has a bigger cock, makes 1000000 more than you do and is more attractive, shit happens and you have to deal with it it's part of life the important thing is keeping on forward and getting the best out of everything no regrets and no resentments
>Be water my friend

>My number one concern is them flaking, you can set a date or enjoy a relationship until suddenly she changes her mind or whatever and dumps you
>you guys cant relate to that?

Of course. I ignore flakes and move forward. Most men and most women aren't very bright, stable, or otherwise virtuous. Not my problem, and you can still use them for fukfodder.

Bet it's something Jungian

wow, youre dumb. never listen to a woman in regards to you own self improvement.

The best ones are Illimitable man, Rational male and the reddit subreddit as their focus is very comprehensive and general. There are more links to additional literature there as well. Heartiste is great too, if targeted more at interactions with women and frame control. Reign of kings is shit, ignore. Ignore pua too.

Come on m8, that pic is bullshit and you know it.

as I said, I don't know anymore. I'm on my goddamn mobile phone

I just know that it didn't seem to be a serious book at all

>but I've never experienced that.
How old are you?
Im sorry for being dubious about your claims but from my experience no man has this problem that you say you do. Well...maybe with ugly girls i guess but even so
Well yeah, but my point is ive heard from other guys and read about it that girls sometimes just out of the blue ghost them and drop all contact
Sure there is a reason for it in her mind but point being it doesnt make sense to the guy being dropped
>Not my problem, and you can still use them for fukfodde
Ofc you cant do anything about it. Flaking is a lost cause to me too because once she flakes i know she is unreliable
Point being what do you do if she flakes before you can get to the fuck part of the date? then youre left with alot of wasted time and no pay off whatsoever

My point is simple and this is to all of you:
Women and men are very diffrent, TRP claims women are evil, manipulative and whatnot but i disagree and claim its something much simpler.
We are too diffrent, we want diffrent things and percieve the world in diffrent ways
TRP is nothing more than born out of frustration because women act and behave unlike men do, not to say men are perfect because we are not in any way.
Im sure women face difficulties in dating aswell, cant name any but im sure there are frustrations over there aswell

how about just living your life as a nice normal functioning member of society who doesn't follow retard advice from single losers on the internet

how about not taking advice from people you will never meet in your life and from situations that will never happen to you in your life

The solution is to disfigure her.

>t. butthurt virgin who blames society for his inability to get a girl

Life isn't fair. Only until you accept that can you thrive and live up to the strong suites of being male

I think redpill originally referred to unfair social gender roles and that kind of shit but /pol/ turned it into a catch-all for "hard truths"

happened to me, there's always a reason but they don't ever tell you
>finish college
>gf of 3 years asks for time
>meh fuck you not dealing with your shit
>start dating another girl, eventually ex finds out
>calls OMG you didn't love me I feel cheated and lied to I hate you I had a ton of shit going on and I didn't know how to cope with it
turns out she was stressed out and burnt out by the stuff going in her life and me graduating and not knowing if I would stay with her or not, turns out it backfired at her because well, I didn't stay with her because of her own decisions karma is a bitch

no, thats the general gist of it in comic form. Books and additional reading explain it better, of course.

>Just the opposite side of the SJW coin
Please continue because this shit is genuinely amusing to read.

No. Because I am:

1) Not a hormone-imbalanced teenage boy, and
2) Capable of having enjoyable relationships with women, and
3) Not a moron.

I'm not the person you want, but what you're seeing is simply a symptom of a problem. All the shitty women and girls are what their single-mothers and absentee fathers created. I'm not saying there aren't batshit crazy girls that came from good families, but if your family unit is broken in half and your mothers are gallivanting around town looking for another baby daddy while your fathers are miserable drunks - you'd be a little fucked up too.

/bread

>they act according to their feelings and emotions
This summarizes the essence of the red pill. Redpill deniers were either
a)lucky
b)lack life experience
c)simply hate the MGTOW community and what-not-o-sphere that surrounds the redpill

I can understand the latter, but it's just denial in its own way. One doesn't have to belong to any movement just by seeing that they are essentially right. For example MGTOW don't offer a solution for society as a whole.

The hardest part is to know women and yet to love them still.

>believes that all women are essentially the same woman
>defines success as meaningless sex

Faggot.

inshallah

>never listen to a woman
>all women are whores
>all women are dumb whores
>all women are evil
>all women are gold-diggers
>all women
>all
Oh, he even suggested a Reddit page and posted those retarded comics. Your world is so childlike that you have to make out your own ultimate villain, THE WOMEN.

Im glad things worked out for you during that time
I wasnt so lucky and was blindsided by bullshit and havent managed to even get a date since our breakup because i feel...numb
My point was the reason might be bullshit like in your case, they break up or ghost you for stupid reasons which in their mind sounds good but really arent.

Im not saying youre wrong because yes, divorced parents arent really a good thing but in my experience girls with normal married parents are the crazy ghosting flakey ones while the divorce girls usually start families with some random dude

I dont know whats wrong or why girls are acting in this way or if there is even anything "wrong" with it but i do know it causes alot of frustration in guys
It does in me too, meeting a girl and wanting to date her and more fucking hurts when you know she is going to flake and never be heard from again

>The hardest part is to know women and yet to love them still.
That applies to family, friends and women, but I'll just add being actually able to love people and part ways when needed be because you no longer feel the need or purpose for them in your life, think of an father that abandoned you, a cheating woman, an ungrateful child, a backstabbing friend, you might still love them and you might have learnt and shared a shit ton of amazingly good and happy moments with them, but there's a time when you've just dealt with much more than it's worth the problem is most humans do not know this, or they do but lack the balls to jump out and let loose the memories and accept things for what they truly are

There's plenty of reasons to dislike the MGTOW movement, as it has lately become a cult not too unlike its own nemesis - feminism. MGTOW does not serve the man in which it claims to benefit, it's more of a cowardly retreat from the perplexing, venom-spitting female creatures. There are countless Youtube pages that talks of nothing but how women are whores, they will drain your resources and move on, how they are always on the lookout for the next guy, etc etc... They will never use the word "all", but the listeners will always walk away with the suggestions of distrust in the opposite sex. This movement does not help to mend the fracture between the sexes that feminism has sown, it is only twisting the blade.

If you feel numb then you need to work on yourself in a psychological and spiritual way, women are not the center of your world, they're a part of it, work in finding why are you feeling numb and stop telling yourself it's because of your breakup because it's not just that

>then youre left with alot of wasted time and no pay off
Viewing a relationship as a transaction where you put in time and money and are compensated with sex sets you up for failure. The probable reason girls flake is because they sense you aren't interested in them as a person, and no longer want to hang out with you.
All the redpill stuff just encourages deepening that emotional distance. It might feel good because when she flakes, you're just a bad motherfucker who don't care bout no bitch. On the flipside though, having a functional relationship without caring about the other person is impossible.
Tl;dr if you just want to smash get a prostitute instead of paying for sex with time and angst

I've never got the whole hurr sexism shit, you have a sex: male or female, and have a gender: masculine or feminime which is imprinted by your psychosocial development and views and even then some vague proof about genetics, people are just dumb and forget about gender roles, that's why there's a passive homosex that likes to take the dick and there's a dominant lesbo always, you need to balance out the gender roles in society because well fuck males tend to be apeshit uncontrollable stubborn idiots and females tend to lose their shit and not know what they want, we need advice support and guidance from family, friends and couple that's why we're social animals but sexists are too one sided and feed up with their bullshit that they cross the line between individuality and diversity activist into religious fanatic with witch hunting tendecies

If only there were a social movement that professed equality for both sexes, therefore establishing an egalitarian basis for any relationship whether it be male-female or otherwise. I guess I'll continue living in my mom's basement and hating women because of my warped world viewed fed to me by media images. Why can't real life be like a Reality Kings porno where an faceless guy mounts a big booty bitch while debasing her with insults, choking, and spitting in her face? Is that so much to ask?

> Tl;dr if you just want to smash get a prostitute instead of paying for sex with time and angst
or be clear about your intentions, it works for a while just plain honest tell the girls you just want someone to fuck with and hang out when you have the spare time and will to do so, works 4/10 problem is one of two will eventually develop feelings and it goes downhill from there, whores sure are an option too they're hot and you literally get to pick who you want to stick it in, and if they're escort level they'll be expensive but most of them are STD free unlike club sluts.

If that was socially acceptable it could happen, but then you would probably ask about a world with religious uptight women who want to stay virgin til marriage and just have consensual sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation, the need and the inconformity are impronted into humankind's brain

Yes, that's what I am saying. I understand the dislike for MGTOW. But to think the redpill is a meme just because you hate one or more of the groups associated with it is a fallacy.

It's like those pathetic guys who think being a moderate makes them morally and intellectually superior.

What do you look for in a partner? I've gone down the road of non-committing partners as well. The problem usually lies with them, they either feel like there are better options or they haven't figured themselves out yet. With most of the guys I've been with, it's the latter. They want to travel the world, to do great things that they themselves can't even name and all that. They don't want to be nailed down with a girl (in your case, a guy) and a long-term relationship. That's why "wanderlust" should be your biggest redflags when looking for a gf

You just have to keep treading forward. I'll tell you one thing that may satisfy: all of the guys that said they didn't want long-term relationships all eventually shoot me a text, asking to meetup. Deny them all, stating that you are in a life-long relationship.

Most people will come to realize that they let a good thing pass them by like an idiot and that's what will chew at them

Its getting better but its a concoction of diffrent bullshit things
Me and her we werent...good together
Turns out now afterward i learned she has been trying to bring me down to keep me from leaving ever since we first got together and my laziness let it happen.
She was a terrible gf and everything a redpiller would say a woman should be but i know she doesnt represent every girl out there

I may have put it bluntly, if youre an average guy youre looking for sex, companionship and love in that order im guessing
To get these things you chase after a girl and you want to get these things from her, this is the expected payoff. correct?
If she flakes out you got a very frustrated guy who hasnt gotten anything at all that he wanted out of it save wasted time
its a cold way of looking at things, ill give you that but its nevertheless true
If you go to a job interview some part of you expects that there is a job for you, if you later find out there was no job at all wouldnt you get slightly upset?

yes yes, its more complex than that and such but the essence of it explains all that frustration manifested in TRP communities

I love mgtow, the more guys that become bitter and jaded and drop out of the race, the easier it will be for more to stand out as an upbeat , well adjusted guy who focuses on purpose and self development

>tfw iranian
>tfw dad is offering to get me a wife from Iran
>tfw never have to worry about whore western woman or being american white

feels so fucking good man

Lemme get your dads cell #?

Out of context breh but... I like girs from middle east, I'm an atheist do I have a chance?

>What do you look for in a partner?
Nothing, im not looking anymore because i was looking for the wrong reason
I wanted to find a girl because i was hurt and wanted the pain to go away, i wanted to find someone else to satisfy my need for love and companionship after my break up but i came to realize this is wrong and would have only led me to more misery

Somedays i miss the sex, working out pushes the sex drive through the roof and with no outlet things can go crazy but i cant find what im looking for out there because its simply not there
Gay as it might sound i want to feel the way i felt before when i was younger, when id do anything to keep the gf i had at the time and walked through a fucking snow storm to be with her on occation because i loved her
Now i cant feel like that again, maybe never?

>Care about my girl deeply
>She starts flirting with another guy
>I forgive her, but stop caring about her
>Suddenly she loves me like fuck when I'm cold to her
Are girls really like this? I dropped her after 4 months though lmao

Denying gender roles will eventually lead to a "behavioral sink". Have you ever heard of the Universe 25 experiment? John Calhoun basically created a utopia for rats where they are fed and watered and sheltered. As soon as male rats fails in his role and female rats have reproductive dysfunctions, the entire society collapsed. Male rats eventually gave up on mounting females, on interacting with other rats and they just focus on taking care of themselves. The rat population plummeted to the point of near extinction.

That's what waiting for us if we don't stop this feminism and MGTOW and Red Pill bullshit

You have a pretty shitty reputation if it can be completely toppled by a lying angry female. If your social life is in any way anchored to your woman, you've created your own problem. Go out and live your fucking life and stop being dependant on other people, ESPECIALLY women, to validate your existence or relationships with other people.

it's already too late friend.
but we won't go extinct, we'll just be replaced by Islam. and then they'll probably go extinct or kill themselves off.

I don't know about arabs, but you absolutely do with AMERICANIZED Persian girls who had a lot of freedom from their parents ideals, but those girls are no better than your common american white girl these days

Any Iranian-American who's close to their family will want Muslim values, sorry bromeg

>Are girls really like this?
women don't want to be the center of your life. they want to be a part of your life but not the focus.

Iranian shi'a values are different than typical Sunni values, and most of them don't give a shit. even in Iran their scarves barely cover their hair, they wear colors, dye hair, etc. it's just a relic there , pretty much

>redpill originally

It's from The Matrix, and your comment about 'hard truths' is mostly correct ...
basically the choice between blissful ignorance or uncomfortable knowledge ... and I suppose the metaphor originates at least as far back as the Adam/Eve story, eating from the Tree of Knowledge.

have none of you niggas read the heartiste?

you clingy = you low value, she can do better and will start looking

you aloof = she's low value, you could do better so she works extra hard to keep your commitment

It's pretty much common sense at this point that you are a man and that makes you lucky. You go about your life doing literally whatever the fuck you want the key being outside your house and bitches come to you.

Oh, believe me, feeling like you can break your own neck for somebody is far better a feeling than being so numb all the time. With the whole redpill bullshit, you're basically perma-locking yourself into that numbness that will prevent you from feeling love even when love comes slapping you in the face.

Have your standards, don't just go for any girl that shows you interest. Don't find girls at the night club, they don't go to night clubs looking for a life-long partner. Love needs kindling, it needs time and most important of all: it needs to be tested. If your girl is ready to bail at the slightest difficulty in the relationship, drop her on the spot and never look back. You've just dodged a MASSIVE bullet, my friend. Those girls aren't just flaky, they're emotionally flaky cowards.

As for sex, I'd recommend you keep to yourself until you find someone halfway decent. You don't want to: 1) stick your dick in crazy 2) stick your dick into disease 3) stick your dick into a whore that's already pregnant

Best of luck

Yeah ma, Iran is the bro-tier of the middle east and Shi takes the good of Islam and leaves out a lot of the crazy shit... if you want a Persian wife come to California (San Diego, Orange County and Los Angeles), they're all over the place here.

Redpill is the fucking truth.

Women are disgusting fucking whores, who only live for sex.

I've been trying so hard in my life to have sex, but they reject me solely due to my status. I realised at that point they were simply whores, looking for the highest bidder.

I now focus on myself, the whores will have no choice but to procreate with me once I have worked on my redpilled techniques.

>Best of luck
Funny enough i actually have a date coming up and well the numbness doesnt go away even though i really like this one
Well, ill get over it
Thanks friend, good luck to you too

Was it "the game"

Fuck off, Ahmed. Stop whoring your own women out to recruit heathens. Islam is an inferior religion that rips off the Bible and the Torah. I'd be damned if any man is enticed by Muslim women in hopes that they are pure.

Redpill = me, my dick and my dick thinking for me