Pre workout

Anybody here make their own pre workout stack?

What do you put in it?

Caffeine, Creatine, what else?

Other urls found in this thread:

livestrong.com/article/540935-can-i-take-caffeine-while-taking-creatine/
experiment.com/
experiment.com/projects/provoking-fear-in-deer-to-reduce-backyard-damage?s=discover
experiment.com/projects/can-low-carbohydrate-ketogenic-diets-inhibit-cancers?s=discover
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ephedrine+caffeine

Bull semen, gunpowder, mountain dew, adrenaline, testosterone, the sweat of men larger than me, cocaine, and of course, X FACTOR!!!

Where can I purchase ephedrine and caffeine pills in MI?

Bump

Don't consume creatine with caffine, they work to do opposite things and counteract each other.

Some of the more clever anons just buy their pre workout ingredients at bulk. Its much more easy to make something that actually works, at good dosages than 95% of the pre-workout garbage.

But yea, its caffeine, creatine, along side Beta-Alanine. Look them up on examine.com

Personally though, I have a case of nasal congestion, so I add spirulina (it also boosts power output), and a potentially sponsored research thing called Ashwagandha.

I believe that there were 2 more minor herbs/substances that were also good at aiding in workouts. But these are the main ones.

I also have some general diet thing that I add, which is garlic for other non sport benefits.

But look over all the other garbage ingredients that most pre workout things use. Most of them have almost no research attributed to them and thus are very loose on their actual effectiveness. You cant have a shake that is 50% theoretical and experimental in its efficiency. Just buy shit that works and combine it together.

livestrong.com/article/540935-can-i-take-caffeine-while-taking-creatine/
>however, a 2002 study in the journal "Medicine in Science in Sports and Exercise" showed caffeine could be ergogenic, or performance enhancing, after creatine supplementation. After learning more about these two supplements and what they do, you will be able to see that taking creatine and caffeine together can be beneficial. In some cases this supplement combo may not be effective, however.

tl;dr, evidence of either conclusions is lose and lacking, and it may, or may not work.

like most substances.

God, why cant we kill all the niggers, mudslimes and other leechers of the state and allocate all the money for more research grants. The rate of discovery is going too slow.

hrm, heres a thought for discussion:

If the whole point of working out is to over stress the body to create adaptations.

wouldn't the anti oxidant effect of herbal substance prevent your cells from being over stressed?

CVS you fuck

If we did that, we would have no one to be better than.

Most people don't give a fuck about research
Then most that do are in no position to do much
Then those that are in a position, only care as much as it can further their capital
but yeah the leeches don't help

to know the answer to this you are several phd's, probably a few hundred thousand bucks away, alongside a couple of months worth of study. Theory is all fine and dandy, but I remember the medical students getting a giant map of all the chemical processes, and them not even being able to comprehend it properly. Most professors dont even properly remember this map. Its fucking difficult as shit. Let alone trying to understand something new.

caffein and 1,3DMAA
GOTTA GO FAST
maybe something extra for pump if you want

I just think that a strong government, proper technocrats that care for their country could probably start research grants to where money doesnt really care about.

Because as it is now, we may be missing a huge chunk of important stuff. Stuff that wont get patented. Stuff that doesnt have huge profit margins to be interesting to study. This is completely wrong.

Perhaps there should be such a thing as a kickstarter for research. I mean, if a bunch of us have an interest in researching a specific thing, we should be able to pool our money together to fund that said research. Shouldnt we?

kek, it actually exists.

experiment.com/

>experiment.com/projects/provoking-fear-in-deer-to-reduce-backyard-damage?s=discover
>provoking fear in deers
>someone payed 800 bucks to scare the shit out of deer

kek

As much as I would love to have a technocracy, people like that don't usually strive for power.
And if they did, again, the public doesn't give a shit.
Maybe we should pool our money to build a counry on some island where all we do is lift and research shit.

but srsly though, any scientist browsing this thread? It would be interesting to know if creatine and coffee really can or cannot be mixed together. I might donate 20 bucks to this research.

>its 2031
>user of the Veeky Forums nation roams a jungle, swinging a machete with his swole arms through the thick vegetation
>because some rumor was there that there was a plant that could increase muh gainz by a fuckton
>finds the plant, makes a selfy while flexing his arms near it
>then he carefully takes out measuring equipment with his chunky arms and starts doing science to it
>takes a couple of samples of the soil, plants with him to Veeky Forums nation for further study

I already am seeing it happening, but yea.

the site is pretty interesting as well.

Keto diet getting some further research

experiment.com/projects/can-low-carbohydrate-ketogenic-diets-inhibit-cancers?s=discover

God, I think I am becoming older for being exited on these things.

i know youre not supposed to mix creatine into something with high amounts of citric acid. so maybe the acidity in coffee might be a bad idea, or maybe thats specific to only citric acid.

i usually put a lot of sugar in my cappuccino, so i take creatine with it a lot ofr the time and seems to work fine and fill out the muscles a bit

what about pure caffeine pills. Are their acidic as well?

ephedrine (ec stack) makes me depressed. please assplain dis.

when i take it i feel like i'm the most alpha nigger around but when i come down from it the crash is hard as fuuuuuuck and i feel depressed

I just have a cup of coffee before my workout. cheap and tasty

from my earlier research:

preworkout:
caffeine 200-300mg
AA KG 4-6g
beta alanine 2g
(optional:
l-tyrosine 1-3g
citrulline malate 6-8g)

daily:
ALCAR 1-3g (can be used as part of preworkout but also as a daily supp ... so maybe 1g in the preworkout, and then 2g with the creatine)
creatine 5g daily

No creatine. Caffeine beta alanine citrulline maltate

Beta alanine works better with creatine, also the optional things and the AAKG seems like minor increases. But better than nothing according to examine.com

Adrafinil
Oxiracetam
Caffeine
Guarana
Amp citrate
Centrophenoxine
Picamilion
Tyrosine
Dmae

5% stack right here faggots

one way trip to the grave.

Lol, whatever it takes.
For real though, not really, with the right dosings and actually taking some time off once in a while.. ain't that bad.

Ephedrine releases dopamine which leads to stereotypical CNS stimulant side effects including anxiety, high heart rate, talkativeness, feelings of having greater strength, lack of fatigue, jitters and euphoria in rare cases, more so common with the amphetamine classes of compounds.
That depression you get is known as a comedown, the drug is wearing off and the dopamine levels in your brain are lower due to desensitization at receptor sites, this is very common with stimulants and is fucking appalling in Cocaine and MDMA.

As for preworkout, I'll drink a coffee maybe eat a melon.
Ephedrine and other sympathomimetic amines like psedoephedrine cause vasoconstriction, and in larger doses give me the dreaded 'stim dick'

Coca cola, instant coffee and cayenne pepper. I put 4 scoops of instant coffee because I always have to over do everything

>DMAA
>Beta-Alanine
>Caffeine
>Schizandrol
>Citruline
>cocaine

Sold as bronkaid over the counter. As for caffeine just get them off Amazon or buy a bunch from cvs or a gas station.

Am I the only one who doesn't like creatine in my PWO?

>4 scoops

One day you may

Underrated.