/plg/ powerlifting general

Reminder that dino is a beta orbiter

that is all

powerlifting general

keep the pathetic dino beta posts to a minimum please
esmeralda, since you dont lift, nor do you ever talk about lifting since you dont lift, feel free to leave anytime

Other urls found in this thread:

m.imgur.com/a/oR1jj
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for holy shit Dino is a beta orbiter

I want to kiss norsie on the penis!

this is large by white standards.

xth for Sean orbiting Dino, making him a beta orbiter of a beta orbiter

:)

isley openly admits his penis is a tiny 5.5cm

let me tuch ur cock or Im telling mom

that's basically gargantuan.
I'm 2.5 hard, and that's normal.

Comfy non Sean thread

Alright but do it quick

dino grow up and dont split up discussion because your mommy didnt put you in summercamp

Did somebody mention penis size?

Hmmm I don't want to spit discussion up

But I have a feeling nobody of important will post in your thread so I'll let other people decide which thread we post in

No one fucking cares about who makes a thread, it literally doesnt matter you fucking dumbass child

Stop fighting mum and dad I don't want to have to visit both of your houses.

I can never find any of my stuff

There is a creep on the train

;_;

Literally most people care, Sean

I deleted it because I'll just post in a trips thread when they make one

You didnt delete the thread you moronic fuck, the moderator did since everyone reported your trash thread since only you make a new thread whn theres already one made, because youre a beta orbiter

can you not cyberbully? you can't control the size of your penis and I'm sure Isley would want a larger penis if he could get one. Think about how Isley feels, having a smaller than average penis then you pointing it out in front of everybody on this forum. He's probably already insecure and self-conscious about it and you're making it worse

Don't forget to SAVE the SEAN IMGUR ALBUM
m.imgur.com/a/oR1jj

m.imgur.com/a/oR1jj

m.imgur.com/a/oR1jj

No one cares about a bunch of fake Sean photos Dino, you obsessed beta orbiter

Stop obsessing over me silly boys

awoooo~

You're the biggest beta orbiter. Fucking clap clap. Post ass. Pls. Pls. Pls.

Clap clap post ass. Pls pls

PLEASE POST YOUR ASS SO I CAN FART ON A PRINTED PICTURE AND SNIFF IT AND PRETEND ITS YOUR ASS MUSK

Sean on suicide watch

You literally do not lift nor have you ever talked about lifting, you orbit around here for attention, and only for attention, you couldnt last 24 hours without your trip on, and in that time, you had to indicate to everyone that it was you posting without your trip on, so that dino, your beta orbiter, could pay attention to you

now make yourself useful, and clap clap, and kill yourself 2 days from now

Sean fucking destroyed

BREH

Wawawawa

Wa wa wa waaaa

That's what I read. Now shut the fuck up, I'll turn my trip off and these chaps can talk about lifting.

Christ.

>Sean is this OBSESSED WITH ESMERALDA

No turning your trip off doesnt do anything since you indicate to everyone everytime you post regardless, now either clap clap post your ass or get the fuck out

Wa wa wa wa wa wa wa

o' trappy my trapp

Panzer is in South Carolina yes?

Are you here, Buda?

Graefully requesting those ARSE info graphics if you are. I'm thinking of running it for a while

y

y

Listen fuck face, youve never talked about lifting before, and if youre not gonna post nudes, then youre only shiting up this thread for no reason but because you life your beta orbiter dino giving you attention

leave for good

I have a couple, not sure which is the most recent, and on mobile so I'm too lazy to check. Dumping all versions I have

Wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa

:::Here's to my one and only true love, Tappy-Chan:::

I have a feeling
That I can comprehend
In my deepest thoughts your are
More than just a friend.

I wouldn't want to
Rush us now
As love we explore
But there's a growing love inside
That we just can't ignore.

I love the times we
Spend together. We are comfortable
And free. I think of you when we are
Alone. I think of you and me.

We have a share
Secrets to uncover. There's more
To life then we will both discover.
I love you always.

I'll love you when you're dumb,
I'll love you when you're smart,
I'll love you anyway you are,
Right from the start.

I'll love you if you're tall
I'll love you if you're short,
I'll love you if you're pretty,
Or just an ugly dork.

I'll love you if you're toothless,
I'll love you if you're blind,
Anything that's wrong with you,
To me you'll be fine.

My heart is opening up now,
Unlike it used to do,
I see the pain that's in your heart
And sometimes I feel it to.

I'll love you tomorrow,
I'll love you today,
I'll love you forever,
And forever always.

Oh Trappy Oh Trappy,
You make me so happy,
Your penis so flappy,
O where are thou?

- sean

KYS on the 7th

What do y'all think about inzernet knee wraps and maninal wrist straps? I like maninal cause of the free shirt.

HE

IS

THIS

MAD

I might just keep living to annoy you. Fuck I might become immortal. Just pop up whenever you rant like

WA WA WA WA WA WA WA WA WA WA

This is the beta orbiter Dino
This is the beta orbiter enabler

Sean on suicide watch

That's all I have actually. Just a extra few copies I didn't realize that I had.

Wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa

Holy shit Sean is this BTFO

danke kumpel!

How'd your +3 squats go?

So I guess Veeky Forums is hard up for janitors and mods?

This is the beta orbiter enabler

guys, talk about powerlifting please.

Got 3 reps. Pretty happy with it considering I forgot my headphones and didn't get much sleep last night.

Fair, im out. Have a better thread than it started out as.

back the fuck off sean???

I really really really like incline bench

You do it once this whole sheiko cycle it seems tho so I'm dissapointed

>You do it once this whole sheiko cycle it seems tho so I'm dissapointed
I've always thought that was so random.

Let down is how I feel

Well at least you're maintaining. Have you ever considered melotonin for your sleep issues? It really helped me during my stint in uni.

I would do it instead of db flies on days I only benched once, it's fun and felt good.

how do I get trappy-chan to notice me?

Those DB files are more important I guess

At least with how tight my chest has been feeling

>Squats arent actually rpe10 for once

huh

>Sleep issues
It's not a sleep problem, it's a too much school work and not enough time in the day problem, unfortunately. I'd sleep 10-12 hours no problem if there was nothing stopping me.

become a beta orbiter like dino

Oh, I see. I guess looking back my work load for >entrepreneurship wasn't all that high.

WHERES HER ARM

wtf

I'm literally only taking two classes right now and I'm getting my ass handed to me. I don't understand how 6 credits feels like more work than 16. Such is life as a comp sci major. I'm just trying not to go insane this week, but I'm failing miserably.

in case it wasnt already blatantly obvious already, trappy-chan isnt actually real

just a CGI construct; should have been very obvious with said persons digitial robotic voice

Powerlifting discussion is really boring...

Then go to a different thread

For the mentally ill virgin with sub 200 wilks, I'm sure it is.

I will never understand how comp sci or engineering anything majors can take it tbH.

They just hurt my shoulders if I tried to get a stretch.

at like 150-170% pace in physics this last year, shits mad fun

Does cam whoring pay good if you're a man?

Especially if you're "blessed" below?

Ask Chadlex.

Ask asslad.

>tfw 12 hours of sleep last night

Not sure if that is gonna be good or bad for training today since I usually feel like fucking ass after sleeping for such a long time.

Its harder since your taking summer classes so the workload isn't as spread out as it normally would be. Instead of doing a few sections of Chapter X a week, your doing 2 chapters or something akin to that.

Plus the variety of your classes is nonexistant so your just doing the same shit everyday over and over again which would lead to burnout faster than if you just had a Calc class 3 times a week for an hour and a half.

Grab a laptop, but on some comfy music and go chill outside rather than in the confines of your house. I normally feel much better.

I don't know how I'm dealing with this either

Next semester is going to be even worse. I'm taking physics, assembly language, operating systems, and calc 2. 4 math based classes. I'm going to die.

It barely pays well if you're a woman, even if you're decently attractive. Take from that what you will.

>calc 2

Calc 2 was harder than differential equations and multivariable for me. Learning all those integration techniques made me want to fucking kill myself after a few months

I have both classes only twice a week, and cutting off 4 weeks from my comp sci class shouldn't affect things that much.

>Chill
No time today friendo. I have a paper to write and discussion to prepare for, as well as a decently complex program to "finish" writing, all by tomorrow.

:)

>all this hate for comfy math-based classes
:(

sounds pretty fun desu, except calc 2 and physics depending on what that means

Well, I meant get your work done outside while listening to comfy music in a nice, sunny park or something. Staring at the same 4 walls and doing tedious work makes me go insane, especially in my case since the way my windows are setup I never get any sunlight in my computer room.

It's not that I dislike math. I actually really like math, it's just that the work load is very heavy.

I'm contemplating going no sleep tonight since I don't have to lift tomorrow. Not sure if that will just fry me even more or what. But I might have a chance to get everything done if I do it.

Maxing out dumbbell flys and BTN press today lads

Form check porfavor

These threads really get worse everytime.

I got burnt out of math-based classes plus my professors were all hard-ass muslims with thick accents I couldn't understand, so that made it even more unappealing. Sometime around Calc 2 I stopped caring about why shit 'worked' in math and just focused on learning how to do the problems, so it all become much less interesting thereafter since I had no clue why we did the shit we did and only knew how to solve problems.

Doing nosleep has fucked me over SO many times, I never recommended doing that. I always crash around 4-5PM and my sleep schedule is completely fucked for the next week.

Not good
Your hips start too low
Your set up in general is poor
Doesn't look like you drive your feet through the floor
You make no effort to brace

Stfu

>all this hate for calc 2

Integration especially of trig functions is fun Tbh

no

Ass shoots up. You need to sit back as you pull

Rip pecs and shoulders

Gross. Your back is rounded, and it seems like you're not bracing your lats or your core. Also minor hitch? Not quite sure what to call it actually. It seems like your knees bend again after the bar goes past them.