Skinnyfat general + Bodyfat estimation

5'7 134.5 lbs, manlet + skinnyfat literally plebian scum of this board, only above fat people

Was around 17%, been cutting for a month or so, could I get a bf estimate plz?

Also, waist measurement is 30.75

Jesus fucking christ mate are you shooting for skeleton mode?
Eat a load and lift heavy until you actually have some muscle, then cut.
Yes you will put some more fat on, but it will look ok as you will have muscle on your frame.
You're trying to add icing before you've baked the cake.
Unless of course you're going for hungry skeleton mode, then good luck with your emaciation goals of 2016.

I've tried bulking, but then I get a gut and get demoralized. Figure I might as well get down to 12% then just bulk for a solid year if not longer.

Can I get a BF % estimate? I feel like I'm getting towards being ready to end my cut, but I'm not even trying too hard anyways. I could go to like an actual 8 if I wanted but I feel like I don't have enough lean mass to make it worth it.

Hopefully someone else pops along to convince you of the error of your ways.
Otherwise you'll just reap shit results and eventually give up.
Just bulk for a year then go on a cut.
I'm not saying chug lard, just count calories, control your macros, eat 500 over maintenance.
After that eat 500 under maintenance and cut.

what part of "skinnyfat general" didnt you understnad, you dumb slut?

Definitely sub 10, prolly 9

Mind giving me an estimate?

I think he forgot the "fat" part

I understood all of it, what part of "+ Bodyfat estimation" didn't you understand?

Sorry OP I forgot, I'd say 13-15 if those are flexed pics

Not me, what bf% does this look like though? I'm similar, except without the overworked core

Looks 10 to me, and auschwitz mode

Danke

What results do you think I would see lifting 5 times a week at TDEE+500? Am I gonna gain much bodyfat?

Kein Problem

Nah, good results. But imo it might be better to do 250 cal surplus because most people can only gain .5 lbs of muscle a week

Bump

No other skinnyfats here? I guess its a fit board

6'5 skinnyfat here, started a bulk from 207lbs on april 1, people saod to keep cutting but I'd cut down from being fat at 260lbs and i was honestly sick of it, this was me just over a month ago

since then ive made some prtty good back gains which was definitely my weakest area

I'm 5'6" 138, and my bf is around 14 or 15%. My waist is only 29" though.

You're probably still at least 17% bf.

Yeah I know I'm whiter than snow but can I get a body fat estimate please.

A thread of my bois, with my bois. We gonna make it.

Taken just now.
5'10, 151lbs. 31 inch waist.
Post anorexia, 4 months bed rest due to a 35 foot fall, shattered bones and trying to just recover.

I'd say you're like 15%, abs beginning to show (somewhat) but then again downlighting might make you look leaner.

Could I get an estimate too? 180cm 76kg, thats 5'11 168 lbs.

I'd put you around 17-19%. But that being said, it looks like you may have a solid base. If you keep dropping for a bit you'll look awesome.

Sideview

Jesus fuck lmao, what a drop.

Looks like 15 to me?
17?

Yeah, we is boiz, we gonna make it

Will continue to cut until I achieve 13-14% and thanks breh, i'd hope i'd have a solid base after a year lol

only on the last pic, please...

Breathing in I see

Estimate me bois. And do I have enough muscle to cut yet? I'm tired of these fucking wide hips.

5'5 132 lbs

16 maybe

Cut to 12 then bulk for a year

The order should be "am I lean enough to bulk" and not "am I bulky enough to cut"

You'll make it brah :) (no homo)

Lost about 70 pounds and got to the pic on the left, bulked 4 months until now and look like the right. I'm thinking of cutting until fall because my fat hips make me want to blow my brains out. Advice?

Yep. I learned humans, in fact, do bounce on impact.

Do what makes you feel good about yourself, not what pleases some user on a west Nigerian vintage CRT screen manufacturing forum.

Bumping this thread for info

someone estimate mine please also what should i do:

>get leaner and bulk
>clean bulk right now

thanks

Do I have a good base for a cut?

Do you feel comfortable with your body fat level?
Yes=Bulk
No=Cut

Taken yesterday so I can see any changes over the long term.

Did a radical lifestyle change 2 weeks ago, dropped soda, fast food, and have been eating healthy. Working out 5 days a week, with each workout day doing SS and a few accessory exercises. Each workout day I run 1 mile to the gym, and then 1 mile home.

I'm probably on a caloric deficit, but as to how much I'm not sure. I used to drink upwards of 1-2 liters of coke a day, and had fast food for breakfast and often times lunch. Now that I replaced coke with water and instead of eating a bic mac meal for lunch I have a chicken sandwich with water, I imagine my calorie intake has tanked.

I've been weighing myself every morning after taking my morning shit, and noticed that my weight has not changed since my lifestyle change. Is that because I'm putting on muscle at some sort of rate I'm losing fat? Or am I fucking up somewhere you think?

Non that user, but I'm a former anorexic who isn't happy if his abs aren't showing. Do I just try to bulk anyway?

why do you even bother asking? you're just here to show off

curlbro detected

you don't have wide hips

Yes, if you are lacking muscle in your core you are not going to have abs, if you are really skinny you could even bulk into abs to be honest familia

This

ty bro

is 250 above TDEE decent? or would you say +500 is better?

If you are dyel there should not be a problem with +500, i feel the +250 thing is more adecuate for people that already have noobs gainz and are going to gain less muscle per week, but if you want to do a slower bulk anyways try +250 and if you stall up the calories to +500

5'8 140lbs, whats my bf%? Should i bulk or cut at this point?

Hey user
This is me ->I know the pain anorexia causes. Try and fight it. We can do it...

Are you me? I'm literally the same height and weight, see below.

5'10 147lbs

help me lads

bump

Bumping for posterity.

>pls help
>180cm 82kgs
Summer is here and i dont know my bf, desperate for help
>impaling

old shitpic of me from like 5 months ago

What do you guys think? 5'11", 169 lbs, trying to cut another 10 or so pounds before I start bulking.

Sorry about the weird towel selfie, took it for a grill

Your weight hasn't changed because you made a change only 2 weeks ago. Not gonna see results that fast unless you do something stupid like quitting food.

6'1 174 lbs

Been cutting for a couple of months now, started at 191 lbs. Trying to get to swimmers mode.

Should I keep cutting or lean bulk?

>ITT: People lying about their height and weight

Some of you are blatantly delusional about one or the other.

Absolute horseshit you are 174 at 6'1".

I'm literally 5 pounds lighter and look twice as big as you.

What use could I possibly have for lying about stats, I'm not trying to attention whore I just want advice

Still looking for feedback

You could try actually lifting.

17% probs

12% at lowest looks like

probably 11% with a neat anything diet

15%ish

14%

18% if you were taller i'd assume you had some BURL STRENGTH

+x%

18%

14% also work on your poses that vacuum is ugly.

13%

15%

13%

15%

charlie day

13%

Cool, thanks bro