>grab her number the next day, text her today, shes very responsive at first
>ask if she wants to go see the conjuring 2 tomorrow while heading into the gym
>do 5/3/1 deadlifts, dump weight on 4th rep of last working set
>come back to phone
>no response
>3 hours later
>no response
>wanna kill self

Failing on deads today was brutal enough, but getting blown off again is just starting to kill me on the inside. Haven't had gf in 7 years, been lifting for 2 years.

How much longer until I can stop having to go through this? I know I'll get a lot of negative responses, but I'm really starting to break down mentally. I don't want my lifts to suffer.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9mbp0DugfCA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Had a girlfriend, is conplaining about no gf.

ur prob ugly?

I don't know, been getting a lot of compliments by other girls lately. They say I look like john stamos with my long hair.

Could be she's just at work or busy hooking up with someone else brah

I mean maybe, but I've run into this pattern before. Get a text back after a minute or 2, then when I ask to hangout I don't hear back.

In the same boat op. IRL I'm like butter and have no problem at all, over messaging there's spaghetti everywhere. Don't know what I'm fucking doing wrong.

youtu.be/9mbp0DugfCA

Watch this, it will help.

Thanks breh, love this video. And same, super smooth in person, but texting I fail hard. I fucking hate texting.

just send a question mark 10 mins later or something, if she doesn't respond then just move on.

It's been 3 hours. I called it quits already.

Bro, you went all bad inviting her to a movie ffs.

You met at a party....ideally you would invite her and her friends out with you and your bros. But if not that then a happy hour or something.

You text her, and you texted her too soon. You need to let enough time go by as to where she thinks "that mother fucker really isn't going to hit me up." EG 3 days, should've waited until tomorrow

After that time goes by, you need to call her and run game. Then off handed/casually mention something cool you are doing, and see "if she may want to come with".

Never text back, just call back hours or days after you get a text from her.

The only appropriate text to send is "I'm outside, u ready?" Or "last night was suprisingly amazing"

You have to seem in demand, you have to seem busy. You CAN'T seem this type at all.

Hope this helps for future reference.

If she text back, tell her the question was a test and that movies are gay.

*you can't seem thirsty at all"

auto correct

addendum #1 3 hours went by? maybe she has a life dude....

lol she doesn't want to go to the movies you nerd, she wanted to hook up.
ya blew it

listen bro, she enjoyed your attention and kept on dreaming about some stud whose cock she will deepthroat and give anal for. You were there just to make her get that extra bit of confidence.

How does it feel to know she's getting blown out by some Manlet who had the balls to close her?

I'll bite op

>meet qt blonde girl
>5'5
>gotta be like 105 pounds soaking wet
>got nice tits and an ass
>blue eyes
>go to her place and play zombies and have some beers and order pizza
>she tells me I smell good
>didn't even make a move cause the previous day she was like ohh you're probably like every guy and just want to fuck
>I stretch and she asks if I work out
>we end up cuddling some how and watching the terminator
>keep locking eyes but I didn't go in for a kiss
>she asks me if I'm going to take her on another date
>tell Her of course
>I leave and give her a hug and pick her up
>she wraps her legs around me
>I still didn't kiss her
>she tells me to text her when I get home
>she tells me she had a great time and enjoyed just hanging out like that

Yeah I probably fucked up by not kissing her brehs. But she's texting me and everything so if we do go out again I will definitely kiss her

if you go out again you should fuck her Breh

What perkcola's did she use?

Did she get double tap before she packapunched?

watch the movie anyways senpai it was great.
Scared the shit out of me

What map son?

Der reise best map btw

>tfw male cardio bunny
>Cycling or running almost every day
>Prob can't bench a hundred pounds desu
>tfw enaged

Lol I meannnnn if I had know the night before I would have bought a bottle and we would have drank and probs fucked.

Nahh breh it was kino and she never made it past round 4 by herself we made it to 12 and As soon as we turned on the power we got our shit wrecked. But she got juggernaug. Box was outside by double tap and we didn't go that way

>"make out with a gorgeous perfect girl at party on sunday"

and you are somehow feeling sad

Man fuck you really.

He wants more user

>don't really want a gf
>friend says he has a 6.5/10 friend who is single and she asked him if he had any "hot single friends."
>he points her in my direction and apparently she thinks I'm hawt
>whatever I'll give it a shot and see how it goes
>she adds me on FB and starts chatting to me
>next day we are still talking but she doesn't really converse, just kinda responds to my questions and makes comments to what I say
>continues to do that the next day so I just stop talking to her
>not gonna waste any time on a one sided conversation
>feel nothing

Girls confuse me.

I mean she's only 20, can't take her out to a bar. I'm 25 btw. I don't really know what 20 year olds do for fun since I was a shut-in until i could legally drink.

She said she wanted to hangout though, and i tried to bang but people kept interrupting us, kinda killed the mood. Tried fingering her too but she kept pulling my hand away, even though I was fighting it. I think she was on her period. Said she had a heart condition too so i dont know. she looked like she was enjoying herself regardless.

>tfw fucked my first girl since the break up on Friday
>the breakup was late July 2015
>the bitch I fucked was ugly and way below my standards so I kicked her out as soon as I was done then regretted the whole thing

>on Snapchat yesterday (4th of July)
>see ex gfs snaps
>damn she actually looks really good
>see her post like 3 snaps with some dude whos better looking than me

My god these feels. Tonight I'm gonna go home and smoke myself retarded, tomorrow I'm quitting pot and focusing 110% on making myself better

She's trying to lure you're in. Girls HATE rejection. She's not going to go out of her way to meet with you until she knows she's trapped you.

I used to feel the same breh, made out with a girl a few months ago for the first time in 7 years, same story as my op as well. It feels worse because you end up expecting something, but get nothing.

I feel emptier when this happens. I'd probably prefer nothing happen at all so i dont get my hopes up. Low expectations means less disappointment.

yeah and that's the reason to "wanna kill self" or "breaking down mentally" please

pathetic

Natural selection

I just thought they were retarded and couldn't hold conversation. Or she lost interest very rapidly. Regardless, I'm not gonna put in 100% if someone's gonna half ass it.

>starting tomorrow
Enjoy not making it

just have NO expectations and enjoy whatever happens . why are you guys all so messed up

>you need to follow autistic, arbitrary """"""rules"""""" to pick up
Your fedora is on too tight, senpai.

I guess depression would be a better word. It hurts being alone user, I can't help it. And failing on deadlift just really pushed me off the edge though.

>long hair

Found your problem m80

>baldlet detected

#longhairdontcare

iktf

>make out with beautiful girl at a friend's party
>she was all over me the whole night
>have to leave at like 4am
>don't get her number
>it's been over a month since then
>can't stop thinking about her
>friend says she hasn't heard from her at all since then

I feel like dying

Just broke up with my gf

>just made a new routine
>new noot stack
>new gym plan

If I can't have good feels, might as well go more hard in the gym.

Fuck it.

Shoulda sealed the deal on sunday

>hates manlets
How does this even come up?

she kept making fun of my friend and some other dude. Told her it wasn't nice to do(but it was) and she said she doesn't even talk to short people. I guess me being 6 foot makes the cut off though, which she is as well.

>(but it was)
Trash attracts trash, I suppose.

I used this verbatim to pick up a hot stripper bitch from the dog park. I was there without a dog...we ended up falling in love

I used this same "attitude" to hook up a spontaneous threesome with two hot blondes I had met at a rap concert. they both came and then I watched them go down on each other until they came again, one of them ate it from behind.

I used this to pick up a girl .5 inches taller than me, blonde with giant natural titties. Super hot body, she couldn't deep throat.

I behaved like this and next thing I knew some girl was at my studio (converted laundry room) stroking me off while telling her boyfriend she's in a safe place and that she loves him.

This same line of reasoning had me plowing some milf with fake titties in a meeting room of a hotel during a business conference. her pussy got so wet it literally embarrassed her, she would wipe off my finger or dick after they were inside of her.

While my advice seems textbook, it is from experience, it just so happens to match up with some of the text.

I just want you to know how hard I'm laughing at you.

>manletbehindthispost.jpeg

This laugh is on me then.

>le successful alpha who just comes to Veeky Forums for fun

I'm actually 6 inches taller than you, assuming you're OP. I just find it pathetic to insult your friends and allow a girl to insult your friends just because you're that desperate for pussy.

>Bro you went all bad inviting her to a movie ffs
the only thing i agree with, movies are shit dates.

>Never text back, just call back hours or days after you get a text from her.

girls aren't stupid, they know when you're pulling this autistic shit and they don't exactly like it 100% of the time.

>The only appropriate text to send is "I'm outside, u ready?" Or "last night was suprisingly amazing"

The only appropriate text is absolutely anything you want to say because you're a fucking human being and so is she.

>You have to seem in demand, you have to seem busy. You CAN'T seem this type at all.

Just be busy, instead of pulling this type of autismo bullshit just for a root

fucking hell mate, you PUAs are cancer

OP here, last guy wasn't me, and I did tell her stop, but I can't help it if she thinks that way breh.

So a typical shallow basic bitch made fun of your friends for something they had no control over and you laughed with her. Sounds like the type of girl who gets fucked at a club by a different guy every day.
By your description she sounds like absolute trash. Are you seriously surprised she ghosted you?

>girls aren't stupid, they know when you're pulling this autistic shit and they don't exactly like it 100% of the time.
So what if they don't like it...so what if one of them might think it is intentional. tell em it's not. It's nowhere near as autismo as trying to start a text convo right away

>The only appropriate text is absolutely anything you want to say because you're a fucking human being and so is she.

I don't text chicks, I don't have the time to start a written dialogue about game of thrones. Yes, you are a human, text whatever you want, let me know how that works for you in the courting phase.

>Just be busy, instead of pulling this type of autismo bullshit just for a root

That's the idea, is to actually be busy doing fun/productive stuff. but if you're not doing those things, you can at least seem it

Do they say John Stamos, or uncle Jesse?

john stamos

We out here

actually, on second thought, I don't think i'm alpha, i'm only 5'9 and 1/2

> It's nowhere near as autismo as trying to start a text convo right away

look man i have to disagree, following 'steps' that someone else has written to try and meet up with a girl is just retarded. You're going to reek of desperation. If the girl liked you enough when she gave you her number, she doesn't give a shit when you text her.

>Yes, you are a human, text whatever you want, let me know how that works for you in the courting phase.

Having conversation is fun, granted if you're a single 30 something writing these kind of posts on Veeky Forums you probably don't understand.

you can discover things you're both into, inside jokes, make her laugh, just typical banter. if you're not completely autistic lmao.

>but if you're not doing those things, you can at least seem it

you're absolutely right and this is Veeky Forums where people live in their fucking mother's basement unemployed so i concede on that point.

>inviting her to the movies

what are you 16?

>tfw girl went out last night after work 12am with co workers to go bowling
>tfw she hasn't texted you yet
>tfw her last text was at 12:10am To you
>tfw she hasn't opened your snapchat yet
>tfw you assume she's sleeping still
>tfw she probably got fucked by a co worker
>tfw you're gonna wait for her to text you so you don't be annoying

Why are girls so slooty ;_;

Idk breh I always assume the worst when bitches say they are going out. She probably just did go out with her co workers to go bowling but idk..

Yeah... as hard as it is, you have to learn to sit with that shitty feeling. Turning to drugs to make yourself feel better is training yourself to be dependent on it. In other words, you're keeping the cycle going rather than try to kick the habit. Smoking tonight, you're going to feel good and then when tomorrow comes, you'll probably be feeling shitty again - leading to another night of smoking. Takes a lot of will power to endure a shitty day but I'd say it's worth it in the end. You'll feel more energized and clear-minded when you rewire your brain to not be dependent on THC to feel good (keep in mind this can take up to 3 months - again it takes will power to endure through this amount of time but exercising helps greatly)

>If the girl liked you enough when she gave you her number, she doesn't give a shit when you text her.

texting is a waste of time.

>Having conversation is fun

Conversations can be very fun, save it for the face to face, because that is where brogress is made. Is texting even really conversing? or is it reading and typing? you lose 99% of communication through text. The idea is to see them in real life and decide if they are worth further effort. If texting works for you great, it doesn't for me. I don't have the patience to sit around typing on my phone (as I sit at my desk arguing with user)

you need to go find a swamp donkey, fuck her a few times... yes a few times... you dont need just a slump buster... then while you are with her you will find a worthwhile girl.

>of course you will find her hile out with swamp donkey and be unable to hit on her for some reason.

I always assume the worst too but I usually end up being right.

>tfw banging chick for a bit
>tfw started falling for her so I tried dating her
>tfw she always had excuses
>tfw she started curving me and I found out she was talking to another guy and probably fucking him so I dropped her completely out of my life
>tfw you start thinking about all the times she went out and probably fucked other guys

It was my fault tho because I heard she'd been with like 20+ guys in 2 years. I just didn't want to believe.

>I've never even spoken to a girl before and these faggots cry about making out with sluts

>conjuring 2
>not swiss army man

There's your problem, user

>texting is a waste of time.

autism, it's how the current generation communicates.

> The idea is to see them in real life and decide if they are worth further effort.

the trick is to find a middle ground.

obviously you don't want a fucking txt relationship, but if you're seeing them once or twice a week, and you really like them, you'll find yourself wanting to chat to them. It's just what humans do. granted, everyone is different.

Then stop talking to her. Its over. If she liked you she would make it easy. Save your diginity and move on

Damn I had I bitch like that....

>gets jealous if I talk to other girls
>she goes out one night and I know somethings up so I ask if she slept with someone
>"that's none of your business"

I drop that bitch right away

I just hope the one who went out last night isn't fucking another guy lol.. She's pretty cool. But all we are is friends at the moment and we only hung out once

>tfw all I do is run, boxing, and bodyweight exercises (pushups, squats, pull-ups, abs)
>feel healthier and look better than i ever did when i lifted

guys its all about getting lean now.

The first 2 weeks of stopping will be the worst and after that it gets way easier to go through. You may actually recover faster than 3 months but that's just worst case scenario. Exercise will be your best friend right after stopping in not only dealing with withdrawal symptoms but also speeding up recovery.

Harrumph! If m'lady doesn't respond favorably to my carrier pigeons and my daguerreotypes, then perhaps she was never truly m'lady.

Yess what makes me rage is that bitches complain about not find a good guy and go out and do shit like this.

No, motherfucker.

None of that 'just one last time' beta bullshit.

You go cold turkey right fucking now.

that spot of Aspergers was pretty irrelevant to anything i said, you might aswell have not replied.

If only these fucking bitches and cumdumpsters knew how nice we are!

I am keeping you from molesting actual people.

Nothing personnel, fag

>the trick is to find a middle ground

of course. once you're in.

>can't focus at work
>didn't do shit on Thursday or Friday
>had yesterday and today off for the 4th
>planned to do some work from home today
>just started

Barely keeping it together. Job is so boring. Can't quit this job for another 8 months.

Wat

You did good user, you separated yourself from every other dude which makes you more desirable to her

This.

>Be me
>get fat, hadn't been to the gym in months
>GF of five years leaves me
>She didn't say it was because I got fat, but I'm sure it didn't help
>I'm at the gym literally within 30 minutes

That was 9 months ago, and I'm down 50 pounds now, back down to my Army weight. I honestly believe if I had "waited until tomorrow" I wouldn't have made it.

Nahhh bro im sure I fucked it up by doing that.. Despite her saying she had a good time and asking if I'm going to take her on another date

>Get with 9/10 Asian QT who doesn't lift
>Together for ~1 year
>She tells me she wants to start coming to the gym with me
>Tell her sry I don't do cardio or yoga or pilates
>"No I just want to do squats and deadlifts and hip thrusts because I read they're good for your bum"
>She now hip thrusts almost as much as me even though she's 40kg lighter

Terrible advice. Ignore it and just let her repaid in her own time. THEN wait a couple of hours before responding to her reply. Don't be beta man. Never follow it up.

>Failing on deads today was brutal enough, but getting blown off again is just starting to kill me on the inside. Haven't had gf in 7 years, been lifting for 2 years.
>How much longer until I can stop having to go through this? I know I'll get a lot of negative responses, but I'm really starting to break down mentally. I don't want my lifts to suffer.
I'm really glad this didn't turn into a super cringe autist story where you did something insanely dumb and couldn't even realize it after the fact.

Sucks about the crippling depression though.

Think about it this way: 99% of Veeky Forums would have done something like stalk the girl and text her to join their D&D group about 60 times over three hours and wonder why she isn't responding, or call her a slut/whore/fat/dumb/etc thinking that's alpha and wonder why she isn't responding.

So you're doing way, way better than most here.

>Tried fingering her too but she kept pulling my hand away, even though I was fighting it. I think she was on her period. Said she had a heart condition too so i dont know.

Jesus

>don't ignore me you slut.. Jk :)

I would never fuck with a girl who plays games like that. Or just let her play games and keep being normal.

>coworkers find out that im virgin
>set me up with the office slut
>she wants the D
>starts messaging me and making it pretty obvious that she wanted it
>i freak out and dont know what to do
>start avoiding her and making excuses
>eventually she gives up
>coworkers think im gay now.

>asking grill to go out to the movies for a 1st date

Girls fucking suck at nazi zombies famalam.

You need to make a move before she loses interest, she wants your penõr

You're asking to hang out too soon. Chances are you initial intreaction was brief and you only sent a few texts to her.

Use text to build some rapport. As soon as you feel you have nothing to respond, tell them you're going to play the question game. Ask some intuitive questions like "most exciting thing you've done". After 3 or so questions begin to escelate with sexual questions.

After 40 or so texts were exchanged or a couple of days of texting organize a meet up. Don't ask for one though. I frame it this way "how's your schedule next week? We're gonna go grab a drink."

People like you quite literally anger me.

Also no fucking movies. A casual drink is best.

Why?

I know bro..... And if she takes me up on this date I'm going to definitely make a move.. I should have made one the first night but I didn't want her to think I just wanted to Fuck.

I dont know if it's because I'm high or just because it's a new one to me, but this wojak had me laughing. and crying.

Dont give up...on pot. Unless it's somehow affecting your commitments to your career, education, lifting, general progress in life. If it is then good call. Funny tho, my breakup that's left me all empty-feels was july last year too. A whole fucking year gone by, several qt's, great physique and career progress...still dead.

PUA is some seriously autismo shit. Reminds me of a recent kinobody collab where he and some "expert" talked about picking up chicks on the beach.