ITT: ask a fatasfatass who just got a Planet Fitness membership anything

ITT: ask a fatasfatass who just got a Planet Fitness membership anything

How many squat racks they got there?

What is your middle name

Is the pizza any good?

got it online, haven't been there yet. can't see any racks due to wall to wall treadmills so i would assume none.

La'Kwan. no i'm not kidding

>haven't been there yet

What's your excuse?

I accidentally spilled creatine monohydrate on the floor before going to bed
now theres a 5'5 Bulked rat in my room
he threw me out on the kerb butt naked and now he's building a nest out of unlean shaker cups
how do i get rid of him

Your move OP. I'm curious myself.

literally got it 2 hours ago. i live in a less than safe part of town so i'd rather not go out after dark unless i have to. after my part time job is over tomorrow at 2 i plan on checking it out

Do you think he'll leave if i throw a big wheel of cheese at him

has to be cottage cheese

Pop it with a used syringe like a water balloon. Savor the oozy filling and reap the gainz

how do i obtain a wheel of cottage cheese, do i need to hand roll it myself

i dont need gains right now i need to get this rat out of the room

if you must but for best results mold it into the shape of scooby's hat. the mouse can't resist the natty

Start doing crossfit in the street, it will make him angry and cause him to run out in an attempt to kill you.

He will have poor flexibility though so dash past him and shut the door.

so i need to swing the drain cover like a kettle bell?
thx senpai i'll get on it

>got it online, haven't been there yet. can't see any racks due to wall to wall treadmills so i would assume none.
>haven't been there yet.

Ask your doctor if Basic Logic is right for you.

Could you explain Cauchy's integral theorem in layman's terms?

this would be valid if PF were an actual gym. they're all pretty much the same so i don't really care. plus i've visited there a couple years back so i'm familiar with the area at least.

If a complex-valued function satisfies the Cauchy-Riemann equations it is considered to be complex differentiable, or holomorphic. When two paths cross, if the associated function is holomorphic everywhere in between the two paths, then the two integrals of the function along a curve will both be the same.

ty for the hw help user