Making fun of fats working out

What is Veeky Forums's opinion on fat shaming in the gym?

not cool

Dont do it in a gym.

not got a problem, I mean fat people are pretty gross so do whatever the fuck you want 2bh.

it's like a math major walking into a remedial college math class to make fun of the students

how does that sound to you?

I would say we should ban gays from gyms, but then where would Veeky Forums work out?

not cool at all

>milo

You deserve to be shamed if you're fat. You have to be a shit person if you enjoy food that much. How does that even happen? Do you people just never bother to try recreational drugs or hobbies instead? It's like getting addicted to taking shits, I don't get how you could enjoy eating like that.

absolutely disgusting. fat hate threads aren't even really to make fun of fat people, they're primarily motivation. doing that shit irl is awful and anyone who does it should die in a car fire

FPH threads are kosher because we get to make fun of overweight pieces of shit trying to tell us that they're healthy at every size, and that fit people are unhealthy or starving themselves. But a fat person at the gym is trying to make a change. Maybe their routine isn't good, maybe their form is shit, but it doesn't matter. They're putting in the effort to be the best version of themselves, and they don't deserve shit from us.

>how does that sound to you?

I would donate money to anyone who agreed to do that on a regular basis and post videos of it.

>having to take remedial classes
Top kek

>he fell for the dirty bulk meme

Pretty much my point of view. I make fun of fat people because a lot of fat people are lazy fucks, but when they make the effort to better themselves just to have some fag who takes nigger dick on the daily make fun of them it seems fucked.

>sitting on machines staring at phone
>""""""working out""""""

I think you can make fun of people at the gym doing really stupid stuff like disgusting form or dramatic misuse of equipment, fat or thin. Making fun of fat people at the gym in general is counterproductive since they already know they need to work out and improve their physical fitness.

this is why I dont go to the gym

>b but people wont give a shit about you

most people don't, I see people of all kinds in there all the time. Skellymen, fat people, skinnyfats, roiders, college douches, everything. It would be a waste of my time to make fun of everyone who walked in even if I wanted to.

Anyone working as hard as they should be shouldn't have the capacity to judge others in the moment. Those who do are shitty

Kek I hope thats real. Yeah was at my gym and the guy was doing the elliptical next to me with both feet on one pedal.

Fucked up

The vast majority will either pay exactly zero attention to you or be silently rooting for you, like pretty much all of us. If you're bothered by a minuscule percentage of people with vile opinions judging you, I don't see how you can bear going outside. Toughen the fuck up.

Basically boils down to your gonna deal with dickheads anywhere you go. Obviously if they have the time to take a pic and shit on you they aren't working out that hard.

is that not how you're supposed to use it?

unrelated, what happened to this guy? I stopped coming for a few months when he was active but I haven't seen him since I started browsing again. he was a real douche

I feel bad for them. The intention to get Veeky Forums is there but the method is lacking, for whatever reason they're slaves to food addiction and willingly sabotaging their own efforts with junk food.

They need education on healthy eating and how to feel full; the biggest problem for dieters is the constant hunger they feel because they're eating less but not eating RIGHT.

High fiber and high protein diet is the way to lose weight without hunger. Lots of green veggies full of fiber to add low calorie bulk to your meal and provide satiety.

This 100%. You know the Girl you just called fat? She has been starving herself & has lost over 30lbs. The Boy you called stupid, he has a learning disability & studies over 4hrs a night. The Girl you called ugly? She spends hours putting make-up on hoping people will like her. The Boy you just tripped? He is abused enough at home. There’s a lot more to people then you think.

> milo yiannopoulos
What type of name is this? Sounds faggy

I don't agree with this. If they are in the gym, genuinely trying, genuinely making progress, that needs to be encouraged, not shamed.

The ones that need to be shamed are the ones who blame muh genetics, actually think they are beautiful as is, actually think they don't have a problem, and so on.

He's my favorite flamboyant faggot provocateur.
Look up his videos on YouTube.
He rekts feminist and sjw and they can't call him a misogynistext pig cuz he gay. I believe he is our one and only saviour.

Then you are truly fucked.

Gays are the most misogynistic, they hate women so much they won't even fuck them.

Milo is a chubby kike that lets nig nogs fuck him in the asshole.

Needless to say, we shouldn't fat shame in the gym.

>they can't call him a misogynistext pig cuz he gay
they just call him racist. he's hated by sjw's just as much as any conservative.

Used to attention whore by females and faggots like in op's pic

When I see fatties in the gym I think 'good for you, fatty' and hope to see them improve.
I saw a chubby girl starting at the gym about 6 months ago and now she's in legit high test mode due to doing her squats and I really want her to rub her sweaty post workout pussy on my face while I root around her snizz like a hungry pig searching for truffles.

I once saw a nu-male just using the leg part of a rowing machine while reading a novel. I stood really close to him and blatently released a really evil smelling fart.
>MFW he was to beta to say anything and just chewed on my anal bumstench

is that worse than the guy taking photos and tweeting?

It's kind of like making fun of sick people at the hospital

this
nobody else will do this kind of stuff, except maybe really stupid people?

Any fatty who's actually busting their ass in the gym to get their life together is a bro. You'd have to be a real piece of shit to put them down.

>Hate fat people for not losing weight
>Hate fat people going to places where they can lose weight

What?

they deserve it. if they're serious about loosing weight, pro-tip, they're not, they won't care. if they're a weak person looking for an excuse, probably this one, they will quit and free up space in the gym.

>Fat shaming
>At a gym

I'm definitely one to fat shame, but fat shaming someone that's trying to get into shape is beyond douchebag-tier.

Hm. That kinda makes sense desu
also trips

I agree.

The point is to shame fatties into working harder

Dunno if you understand that

Milo is only liked by brainless /pol/tards and other stupid fucks
>LMAO XD LOOK AT THIS FAT GUY TRYING TO LOSE WEIGHT HAHAHAHA ! EPIC GUYZ MAGA MAGA !

>implying """""he""""" didn't enjoy it
Dumbass

If some dude in great shape wants to shit talk then I could accept it. But milosh is like 20% bodyfat and he looks like shit. It's the second dumbest kid in the class calling the dumbest one a retard. It's just sad.

>twitter says op is in anchorage
>i'm also in anchorage

meet me at planet fitness on benson m8, i'll fuckin smash ya.

I'm fat but not as fat as some of the folks in there...If I see people earnestly trying I'll leave em alone. The one that gets me is the ham planet that walks in does 5 mins on the bike and then 10 minutes of stretching then talks to the fat dyke who checks people in for 30 minutes. It annoys me more that they change the music from alt rock/EDM to 90's pop. Or when I have to wait 5 minutes while they chit chat to swipe my fucking card. I make fun of that cunt constantly

While I appreciate your spirit, that Twitter handle is not OP, it's some literal faggot who likes to troll people.

They call him racist until they find out about his black man obsession. He sells a black cocks matter shirt on his webzone. Based Milo

>Not taking breaks on your phone

okay grandpa

If they work their ass off its not cool.
If they sit on a machine and look at their smartphone, go make fun of them, they deserve it.

Not in the gym.
Demotivating someone that actually wants to make a difference is not cool

When I'm at the gym I'm so focused / dialed in on my own workout I don't have time to pay attention to other people unless there's an absolute beast lifting unbelievable weights, a cute chick, or someone is doing something really stupid like curling in the squat rack when other people want to use it.

I don't have the time or the energy to notice anything else, let alone hate on fat people.

not cool. At least he is at the gym trying to improve himself. I hate meat heads like these guys. If you're like these two I hate you too

Milo is both a faggot and religious.
I mean how does that even work?

Also making fun of a person even though they're making an effort to change is borderline retarded behavior.

I'd say he should go suck a dick but he'd actually enjoy that.

Not cool bro.
Milo has lost it. He used to be kind of cool and funny, and it was nice to see somebody taking a stand against feminism like that. But while I'm all for fat-shaming somebody at McDonalds, doing it at a gym is fucked up. All this would do is make fat people too shamed to go work out, he'll just go home and watch TV while eating ice cream instead.

Attach weights around our waist and have a gay sex orgy