How can I do squats without a cage or rack?

How can I do squats without a cage or rack?

Clean the bar and do front squats

Yeah, just use some Dumbbells.

Bend your knees and break at the hips

Very carefully between 2 sawhorses or something.

You won't be able to go up very high in weight, but goblet squats.

very carefully

make your own squat rack

KEK

Put on a weight vest.

This user knows his shit

>scooby pls help me
Gets me every fucking time

This or just do deads as a replacement. They give decent carryover into squatting.

10 comments in and no one had mentioned glute bridges and stuff legged dead lifts. Cmon guys

get strong enuff to clean and press the weight behind your neck and start squatting, save some strength to press it back up or just drop it and hop away

You can't. Buy a rack. Save up. It's only $300-$400 for a decent rig from Amazon.

>This or just do deads as a replacement. They give decent carryover into squatting.

If you're doing low bar then yes.

Otherwise stop giving "advice" here. Just format your computer now and leave.

Somebody else already said clean to front but:
>hack squats
>steinborn squats

Find a new gym. Srs.

is limited because a) your routine should already have front squats alongside back squats unless you're doing a straight up SS beginner thing, and b) your progress is going to be limited greatly by your ability to clean the bar (a lot of athletes can only strict form clean 80-85% of their front squat max, and even with a cheating clean movement, you're not going to get too much higher) and if you're doing cleans as part of SS, your progress is going to get fucked on that as well due to fatiguing of those muscle groups.

Just put in the effort and find a new gym somewhere

if you really have to, you can use a bench press to squat.

place bar on the bench press like normal. load up the bar.

get underneath the bar and position the bar so youre high squatting. you should be sitting on the bench, but facing away from the bench.

step up, take a few steps forward, squat.

take a few steps back, slowly descend until the bar hits the bench press.

use lower weights just in case.

get a trap bar

Or clean the bar and do a half rom push press and get it on your traps. If your asking how you can do squats without "x" then I can pretty much guarantee that you aren't moving enough weight for this to be much of a struggle.

By going to a gym and using a cage or squat rack

just always do ~10 lbs under where you think you might fail

if you think you're going to fail just slowly return to ATG and let it roll off your back (quickly, don't fall on it and break your neck)

kinda like box squats, ya?

while it's true that he's probably not moving much weight, it's super easy to snap shit with those movements

I'd say do dumbbell squats for the time being

Why do gymnasts have perfect bodies?

front squats
zercher squats
deficit trapbar deadlift
deficit snatch grip deadlift