How did you feel the first time you met someone dramatically taller than you?

How did you feel the first time you met someone dramatically taller than you?

I felt like a genetic failure. The fact that the kid was 6'11" at only 16 just added salt to the wound.

>wow that guys tall

Yeah, sounds like the kid has thyroid problems and will die at 30

Didn't give a shit.
However once I saw a 2 meter girl on the bus and was fucking amazed.

i'm 5'5" so it's my normal feeling every day.

This tbqh senpai
>tfw 5'3"

Worked on a film set with an actor who was 6'9" and I'm 6'1".

Was impressed because I don't come across many people who are much taller than me.

>How did you feel the first time you met someone dramatically taller than you?
i don't remember i was probably 6 and astonished. what did you come from a village of dwarfs and move to america in 2015?

>How did you feel the first time you met someone dramatically taller than you?

Nothing. I'm not a self loathing faggot like you

Jesus christ get over yourself.

I found the manlets guys! You think mommy will let me keep them?

It's usually pretty cool meeting people are legit tall. Like I'm just slightly above average at 6'3 so when I meet someone who's no shit objectively tall like 6'7 then it's rare. Fortunately their always lanklets and I'm built fat mode

I'm 192cm. It's happened maybe 6 times I can recall

To be honest with you guys I kinda get butthurt when I'm with my gf and a taller/bigger guy is around, too much Veeky Forums brainwashing I guess

observe the manlet, see how he rats out his fellow manlet says a defense mechanism

I'm 6'4 so it's rare. But every time I meet someone 6'5+ I get fuckin pissed that I have to look even slightly up at them, with one exception. Met a dude who was 6'9, 400lbs+ easy. Dude was monstrous. Great guy, fun to go to concerts with.

6'1, I don't care.
If you care, you are also a mental manlet.
Now fuck off.

>mfw

First time since fully grown was starting my job..

6"1 and co-worker is 6"3.

Felt like kind of a bitch when I gave up trying to grab something just out of reach and asked him to grab it but honestly it's so much better. Why?

Because I can look up/straight for once and not ruin my posture any further when looking downwards at 5"11s and under.

Good point. I actually consider short people rude as fuck for forcing my posture to be shit in order to make eye contact.

I'm 5'10 and in my area most people are either taller or shorter than me. Most taller are only within 2 inches so I don't see a real difference and most shorter than me are like 7 inches shorter.
I literally stopped caring about my height the moment I realized that majority of males are around my height either within the 2 inch range of my height.
5'8-6'0 is Average male height and honestly that's not even short or tall just normal.
My first time seeing a 8'2 guy I shouted "holy shit dude you're a god damned giant"
He was shy as fuck but I legit felt like I was in a cartoon or something never seen an 8'2 guy before

Lol just admit you're scared of the big guy

why do asian girls always want taller men

That poor guy's back.

> that filter to hide her wrinkly ass face

Met my uncle when I was a baby. But when I was ~13 I realised how tall he is
2.10m he is a giant. I am the third tallest in my family at 1.88m I have another uncle that is about 1.90m
Never really have felt short, but when I notice someone is tall they are fucking tall

>legit tall 6'7
>above average 6'3
M8..
Measure your dick, that's how much bigger he was, it's not a big difference