What's your boyfriend or girlfriend like fit?

What's your boyfriend or girlfriend like fit?

Do they lift with you?
Do they appreciate your lifting lifestyle?
Are you the lil spoon or the big spoon?

My gf does some cardio shit in her house and that's it, she looks breddy gud t bh, most women don't really need to go to the gym. Forkdowns are needed tho

My wife is overweight, she does yoga occasionally. She doesn't lift with me. She's cool with me lifting and she probably would join if it were a higher priority for her. We used to run together some years ago, we were both skinnier then, but I was also a lot weaker. This description doesn't real do her justice - she's trying to rebuild exercise habits, so by Veeky Forums standards she's whatever but I think she's awesome.

>tfw always big spoon
I have been little spoon a couple of times and wish I could be more often but my partner loves being wrapped in my arms.
>tfw lanklet problems

can you post a pic of your wife?

My girlfriend does lots of running and no lifting so she's thin without much muscle, but she's a solid 8/10. Also I'm big spoon because reasons.

Girlfriend no lifting, lots of eating. Not high test. Just fat. I wouldn't mind going to the gym with her. I know I'd be known as the 'couple that works out' but I'd be happy knowing she's getting healthier.

Little spoon feels are absolutely the best. :3

>Do they lift with you?
No
>Do they appreciate your lifting lifestyle?
They don't care much
>Are you the lil spoon or the big spoon?
Big, but sometimes we switch

>What's your boyfriend like fit?

she doesnt go to the gym with me and doesnt run or anything. shes a cook which is pretty sweet, unfortunately she is moving soon and after wanting to go together she now doesnt want me to come anymore because i am a depressed retard.

startet lifting 3months ago, i'm chubby so i make good gains. cardio and lifting really helps me crawl out of my hole but is was too late it seems.

but shes just a girl, the memory of her will fade with time, and lots of poon to be plowed once i'm ripped.

>tfw women are unloyal untermenschen

pic related, its her

Lol what a bitch. Why are you staying with her? Dump her ass,'she obviously doesn't want you.

>having a gf
>not being free to own the gym before going home and raiding on WoW with the bros from the gym
>not being free to enjoy watching some Jojo while drinking a protein shake
>willingly giving up your own money on an investment that could potentially fall flat

No thanks.

you are not wrong about the bitch part but shit is a little more complicated. we just fucked each others brains out on weeed and now shes sleeping next to me.

but i get it mane, i am the tenth guy she slept with (all were relationships except one) and she lost the ability to truly pair-bond with the 4th or 5th guy she fucked.

such is life after the hippy shit and sexual lib. tragic

My boyfriend is fit, lifts with me and is cool with me lifting.
We have two separate splits on alternate days so we can work on our own stuff, sometimes we do deads or squats together.
I'm little spoon, hes a head or so taller than me, so yeah.

Dumbass. Sounds like you like this girl. Follow her, what do you have to lose?

>Thinking I don't do all that PLUS have a gf
>Thinking I pay for more shit that she pays me for
Sound to me like you're just a beta cuck

>has a gf
someone's a beta cuck but it's not who you think it is user

Keep telling yourself that if it helps you deal with your neet depression, faglord.

She doesn't lift with me.

She thinks it's nice that I'm of a lean stature.

Big spoon so I can massage her 5'8 195 potbelly

Why are you defending being an undesirable, untouchable, vidya reeking NEET?

>all these implications
>this anger

Oh I'm sorry, have I struck a nerve?

>Its a "HA! PROBLEMS???" damage control episode

You're only feeding it idiot.

>You're an idiot
>WOW YOU SO MAD WHY SO DEFENSIVE
Sure, bud.

Samefag

>replying to your own post

No shit Sherlock.

She has a good build but a bit of flab because of her lifestyle. She has a fucked-up work schedule and no time for gym, but is interested in starting it once things calm down.

She's cool with me lifting

I'm the big spoon

>tfw watch jojo and play video with gf

>Not replying to your own posts
Get a load of this sucker who hasn't figured the (You) obtention loophole yet

Maybe it's just me but the whole (You) argument seems to stem from a lack of self identity.

>changing the subject
You're still unwanted, user. Don't bash the dating scene just because you're at the bottom of the chain :^)

>not detaching yourself from the chain entirely
>he doesn't know true freedom

I bet you also believe Mr Satan made everything up too.

I bet you buy into the whole "I'm alpha because I'm not a wageslave" meme too, user

>he's a wageslave too

Just stop while you're ahead.

>how do I greentext
>buddy you really need to learn to greentext
>seriously guy
>this is ridiculous.

good point

My girlfriend lifts with me, but she's struggled at getting spotting down. She genuinely wants to but she either just stares while i'm dying under the bar or grabs it off of me because the lift looked like it was stalling and went a bit slow.

She works hard and wants to be a good lifting buddy too, but deep down she's lacking that gym bro mentality. I can't get her to push me during the set, its after i finished "Awww i thought you had one more" .... THAN TELL ME THAT WHILE IM LIFTING

[I'm not angry with her, Love her dearly, she lifts with me, appreciates my lifting life style, and we alternate between big spoon and little spoon(about same height, shes a bit on the tall side for a girl))

fuck off Hillary

>learn my secret code new guy!
>don't you know the conventions?
>my secret Veeky Forums club

me 23F him 24M
>Do they lift with you?
No :(
Yes, he mires my gains
I'm often the big spoon but I prefer being the little spoon

>:(

nao

>be homo powerbottom
>bf doesn't lift
>doesn't want me to cut
>buys me snacks so that my ass stays big and fat as fuck

KYS

She's a beginner and she gets really whiny and complains when things are too hard.

If I lift with her, I don't get to really lift. I'm too busy coaching her.

I can't wait til she's ready to fly on her own.

My bf was the one that convinced me to start going to the gym instead of doing just treadmill cardio. He was unhappy with his body and unhealthy lifestyle and thought it'd be a great thing for us to do togehter. We got memberships and he barely did anything but bitch and moan and play his phone or vita on the machines.
I'm going alone regularly and made changes to my diet. He's stopped entirely and fucking eats worse than he used to and is steadily gaining weight. I can't seem to fucking convince him to stop slowly killing himself.

Oh right, he doesnt give a shit whether i keep it up or not and i'm the little spoon.

She is more into growing food and nutrition more than working out, but she has asthma so I understand. We do yoga and some of the p90x workouts together, other days I do my routine by myself. She's caught on recently that lifting is a much better way for get to exercise since it doesn't bother her asthma like cardio does. I don't think she's someone who will let herself go.

I'm a spoon switch. I like that ass but I like getting my back touched too

Nerdy, introverted engineering type. He never was into sports. I'm an engineer/teacher but have always done sports/have some experience lifting.

I am teaching him how to lift with SS and it has been an interesting experience. I couldn't fathom why his stability was such shit for a while.

>Do they lift with you?

Yes but SS for me is boring as fuck and doesn't seem to have the benefits I want out of a 6 day PPL.

Since I drag him to the gym, I hope so.

>Are you the lil spoon or big spoon

Big but he's taller by 2 inches (6' vs 6'2")

She's pretty handy, OP, I can tell you that much

I got my bf in fitness. He was overweight and depessed but now he comes to the gym with me with me, he's lost the fat and gained considerable muscle - and his depression is gone. In the beginning I could lift more than him, but now he's far surpassed me. :( (But I'm still very proud of him)

No lanklet twink bottom thats dominant during cuddles and wants to be big spoon.

Man alot of homos on tgis board really thought it was just a meme.

*This sorry for incorrect spelling.

My gf lifts 70% of my oly total. But then again she's been bulking up to the 69 weight class whilst I've been cutting to make 85 later today.

SM-veckan?

So is that a yes?

I wish. Local shitcomp for amateurs.
Still, gotta get those comp experience gainz.

Is what a yes?

Is this board really full of gay guys?

:)

No, you're assuming those who speak about their bfs are men. There are plenty of women on here.

There was a recent strawpoll that indicated it was more like 10%. But that's strawpoll so take from it what you will.

Well guess I'm going back to r9k. Women scare me.

But the homos like to banter, so they're probably overrepresented in posts.

What's the story behind this pose anyway?

I don't have a GF.

Reading this thread was a mistake. It makes me feel even more lonely.

Just got back from the gym and now I want to go immediately back.

>people who cant spot

godamn id end up yelling at her

My bf lifts with me. I got him into it - we were both overweight and I wanted to do something about it so I adopted a fitter lifestyle, and he just followed my example.

He appreciates my lifting lifestyle, though i'd say I'm much more dedicated than him. He definately appreciates my legs and bum gains, and I very much appreciate his leg and back gains.

He's a laddle, and I'm his teaspoon. :3

Don't give up, user. You put in a lot of work to get to where you are health-wise. Now, it's time to apply the same strategy to increase your social gains.

Good man

My gf likes being the big spoon even though she's feminine, it's nice too I feel safe in her arms

She also likes to eat my asshole feels gud man

>likes to eat my asshole

fucking disgusting

She's six years older than me, anemic, constant-low-blood-pressure chain smoker and not particularly fond of physical exercise.

My GF went from always complaining about not being able to squat the bar to doing SS for a year and she's now squatting 2 plates for 10 and DLing 3 plates for 5. Her ass has gone from a 3/10 to a 9/10. She's now just as interested in fitness as i am, and we've gone from staying in and watching netflix to going out hiking, rockclimbing and paddling. We now only cook healthy shit like chicken with sweet potatoes instead of the old junk such as pizza. She keeps me motivated and make sure i don't slip

My bf lifts, I just mire and get thrown around by him in bed.
Cardio bunny is truly the master race.