Should I join a crossfit gym

crossfit is shit on all the time for plenty of very good reasons.
But lets face it, they have some great equipment and my local YMCA just isnt doin it for me anymore
>should I join a crossfit gym and just not do retarded crossfit shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T74Xek-pDLM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Do you make threads on Veeky Forums to ask what socks to wear too?

Just do it, faggot.

Crossfit is like $150/month. Cheaper to hit craigslist and buy some equipment.

that was my second option, I just really want to get into something better than my local YMCA

Snap Fitness?

Did someone say snap fitness?

holy shit snap fitness has this kind of equipment????

It has great stuff.

They even have deadlift equipment too!

Please stop posting these snuff films

lol that color coordination

yo this a crip only board

It's okay, with that form I think I'll be a crip soon.

I physically cringed at this...

It was my first time trying low bar and I misgrooved it horribly. Then I realized I didn't hit depth and since I didn't want to be a half squatting bitch, I finished the rep.

did it a few months ago, saw some gains cause of the change in training, probably gonna stick with it for a few more months then switch back to a weightlifting program.

side note: lotta qt fit chicks who do crossfit at least at my gym. about to bang one of them

the only thing I hate about it is that they only have group classes lmao like you cant just come in and do cool lifts by yourself

u hit depth every single time, your form was just trash

What socks should I wear???

>lowbar
>flat shoes

So he's admitting he knows nothing?

I wish. The one next to my house is fucking garbage and small enough to really only accommodate two serious people. It's a five minute walk from my house and the outrageous price is a barrier to keep a lot of people away, though.

Ehhehehe

You're retarded.

Alex, fix your form you twink.

If this happens to me when I squat, not all the time but if I'm not watching my form, do I need to back off on the weight or just pay better attention to my form?

youtube.com/watch?v=T74Xek-pDLM

wide knees and tight ass. hold breath until over half way up.

Hey thanks guy

Pretty much what the guy said also focus on hips up this guy is moving his hips forwards which is gonna result in some lovely tendonitis in the future if not fixed.

literally all group fitness shit at gyms is filled with them. they are worth what they are in weight. no knowledge and huge egos. yet they are still fuckable.

how much are these people lifting? i can never tell by the size of the plates

and you never will be able to tell.

I would honestly find a dedicated PL or WL gym best decision I ever made.
Decent prices.
Strong guys all around you don't feel like a big fish squatting 3 or 4pl8s .
Good equipment.
Good tips all around.
none of this faggotry half squat shit or curls in the squat rack
Only disadvantage is the girls you get there if any are pretty much either over-weight or uggos.

That's the point. You wanna be able to call every lift with 3 plates on it a 3pl8 lift, no matter what weight they are.

The actual reason is that uncoloured bumpers are cheaper than the proper colour coded ones and crossfit gyms buy a metric fuckton of bumpers.

is that the cool powerlifting gym in madison?

Looks like 55kg to me. 10kg, 5kg and a 2.5kg plate plus the female barbell is 15kg iirc. Using the metric system of course, like any civilised country would.

>Only disadvantage is the girls you get there if any are pretty much either over-weight or uggos.
Powerlifting gym? At an oly gym even that disadvantage wouldn't exist. Plus you get to slam weights.