Breakfast thread

GOOD FUCKING MORNING GOD DAMMIT
post breakfat

Other urls found in this thread:

storify.com/Arr/roasting-jon-s-french-stewart-ass-shoes
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nice sugar rush you got there

Nigga it's nighty night time, go read a book

Why wouldn't you choose a larger plate or bowl? That seems like a completely unmanageable amount of food for a flat plate that size. The second you try to eat any, your fucking pile is just gonna topple over.

Why wouldn't you use a bowl? Do you not own any bowls? Are you retarded? Did you take this picture with your mound of fruit on a plate just so it looked like more?

Also, you have one fig on the very top, and a pile of cut fruit under neath it. How many figs do you have or did you buy that you decided to budget only one of them for this particular plate? Do you not like figs? If you dont, why include one at all? It doesn't have anything in particular you couldn't get from the other fruits.

Also, as a side note, did you chop these fruits yourself? Because the size of the pieces vary wildly and I can't imagine that's a comfortable mouthful. You have long strips, then chunks, whole grapes, and the aforementioned whole fig. Why is there no consistency? And if you didnt chop yourself, did you get them pre chopped, like out of a can or package from the grocery store? Did you chop them more, because at least at the store the chopping would have been uniform.

OP you really need to get your breakfast situation worked out. I'm honestly baffled.

Holy fuck man, im keking.
nothing toppled and figs are expensive here.

GOOD MORNING

Go to sleep australia.

methamphetamine and beer

Funny isnt it?

Why did you kill Simbas cousin?

Autism

OH, I KNOW DEMOCRACY IS NOT POPULAR WITH YOU LOT

>fruitarians

get out of my board you fucking hippie, go shill for veganism on /pol/

my breakfast

nigga what?

> scrambled eggs
> cucumber slices
> mushrooms fried in butter
> black coffee

Its a good morning to revise for my viva Veeky Forums

Here's my breakfast. Judge.

4 eggs over easy
1 tablespoon olive oil
1/2 cup of 1 minute oats
Multivitamin Rainbow light men's one
vitamin d3 6000 IU
2.5 grams L-arginine
Omega cuts 1 capsule (two gives me headache, so I take 4-5 at night)

sometimes 24g protein shake (revolution nutrition isolate splash) if super hungry

>It doesn't have anything in particular you couldn't get from the other fruits.

You don't understand how fruits work

>started bulk
>eat huge bowl of oats every morning
>week later
>headaches
>runny/blocked nose
>always tired
>stomach rash
>can't stop farting
>turns out i have wheat intolerance

apparently oats can also trigger it
i don't eat much bread. only other wheat source is wheat filler in sausages

god fucking damnit

Intermittent Fasting Master Race

Are you me?? Eating this atm

LOL

fucking hell kid

Good fucking morning god dammit

I see carrots and potatos. What the fuck is in there?

>Cutting fruit
>Why is there no consistency?

Who /justcoffee/ here?

Dafuq is this shit, vegan no gains?

bowl of oats and a grapefruit

is artificial sweetener ok to use if i find my oats too bland? or is it the same as using sugar?

try raisins or cinnamon

Use stevia

I had a hard boiled egg with a bit of caeser dressing on it, cottage cheese with chives and a little tomato with mozzarella. Black coffee, big cup of water and a glass of tomato juice. What do you think?

Right here. Sometimes I eat on the weekends but it's rare.

Trigger what?

I am laughing for real right now

80 grams of Uncle Toby's Honey and Macadamia Oat Crisp, a royal gala apple and two eucalyptus drops because they're fucking delicious.

all i have is
THREE
FUCKING
CUCUMBERS
thats how much i hate being fat

Go to doctor, there is a high correlation between actual wheat intolerance and a specific form of cancer

>1 cup cottage cheese
>18 almonds
Cutting

Been eating cucumbers with peanut butter. I love how cheap they are.

Holy fuck it's Gordon Ramsay

Wheat allergy you stupid fucking illiterate

more like
/didntsleepneededsugar/

4 eggs today
3 cups of goat milk
2 bananaa
8 figs
mmmmmm

You forgot to mention the cheetah print counter

What am I looking at here?

it's called "your mom's asshole"

Me. Fuck breakfast, mang. I love the foods traditionally classified as "breakfast" food, but actually eating in the morning is fucking impossible for me.

I havent even gotten out of bed yet yo...

I'M GOIN CATABOLIC BRAHS

Obligatory, cutting and intermittent fasting, so no breakfast until lunch. Brown rice, chicken and cashews.

Eye of Sauron

Only got chicken right now. I'd kill for some pancakes tho desu

GOODBYE CATABOLIA

Your breakfast is these shoes

storify.com/Arr/roasting-jon-s-french-stewart-ass-shoes

Leftover hamburgers, 2 slices of cheese, tomato, lettuce, bbq sauce, whole wheat bun

well this is Veeky Forums so it just might be only that.

I didn't take a pic but:
>250g of quark
>~100g of turkish yoghurt
>a handful of blueberries
>a bit of blackcurrant juice concentrate
>little bit of sugary shittty juice concentrate
I ran out of oats and forgot to buy more :(

Nightshift so this is actually dinner.

kilogram of cauliflower couscous, chickpeas and chicken jalfrezi.

630 calories 55g protein.

Looks like shit(as expected of sandnigger food) but it tastes great.

Unfortunately my stomach is full as fuck and distended, which is no surprise when you fucking eat a kilogram of food and a liter of water.

I can't see much but I can tell you are a messy cunt. Sort that out.

Nice headphones. I have them too :)

Just coffee for me too

now this is a real fuckin breakfast

I have been eating 6 eggs for breakfast almost every single morning for 2 years.

LOL why don't you eat more gluten-free food you trendy asshole hahhaa!

This fucking thread again?? REEE shills get out

Shilling...for breakfast?

Wow guess I'm a #BreakfastMissile now

You guys not scared of dying from a cholesterol overdose or some shit?

Like my protein has cholesterol; the other days I had eggs in my breakfast and shrimp (has cholesterol) in my lunch then my shake after a run. I almost had a heart attack thinking of all the cholesterol I consumed that day, this not an issue for any of yous?

I know none of you have ever had a proper job in your lives

There is no concrete link between dietary cholesterol and blood cholesterol.

The people who are usually worried about high cholesterol are sedentary fat asses, which to me indicates a lifestyle problem, not an egg problem.

Are you so brainwashed that you believe whatever you want? LDL cholestetol is from over consumption of sugars you don't need, it's a by product of overeating carbs when your body doesn't need them. Unless you have a hereditary thing overeating sugar and not exercising is how to get clogged arteries. By being sedentary your body cannot clean itself via the lymphatic system therefore LDL cholesterol builds up and clogs shit up.

Let me guess you probably think fat makes you fat too? In English, if fats were called lipids and not fats like how we refer to adipose tissue on overly fat people we wouldn't have low fat fad diets. Its all a mix up. Look at your average American and their fitness knowledge. How else would Veeky Forums have so much to make fun of?

Smug biologist is correct.

Cholesterol as saturated fat/regular fat have been demonized as unhealthy for the past 3 decades and it being pushed as the cause of all of our societies health issues. This is to put a blame on something that yes is unhealthy in some cases and those cases are you're already eating unhealthy foods. Cholesterol and fat are healthy and necessary for a diet and are rich in healthy foods like fish, eggs, meat. It isn't what's in the food but the food your eating.

Thanks for explaining, and no I don't think fat make you fat, I'm just not a nutritionist and haven't bothered to Google it but since I saw all them eggs I remembered and thought I'd ask. Also cause on the packaging it has that percentage that says how much you should have daily... that threw me off desu.

But thanks a bunch for explaining!! I'll keep eating my shrimp and eggs.

Its called a viking boat. Its basically pizza. Popular in scandinavia. But pizza is shit in scandinavia because its all made by sandniggers and they dont understand pizza.

I did not write desu, I wrote t b h.

Went to ihop after morning swim practice with some buds, got this and some hashbrowns. Only 67 grams of protein and 1500 of my 2100 calories for the day, gonna eat straight turkey breast to hit macros later but it was worth.

>0,5L of milk at home and a handfull of peanuts
>when i arrive at work i get 473ml of black coffee +1 scoop of whey and a cigarrette
then i take a big dump at my fat coworkers bathroom (on the other side of my office) and go to my desk to lurk on fit and watch netflix until i got some work to do

You must be terrible at swimming if your TDEE is 2100 cals. If you're a serious swimmer it should be much closer to 4000 cals.

he's probably cutting you autist

I think Turkish food

Cutting for the season, I bulked off season to put on muscle. 2k is probably too low but it's sustainable atm