How to build muscle/lose fat

How do I stay strong but also reduce fat on my body?

I have always just eaten what I want, and up until recently I have had very little fat on my body. I have started to get a little bit of fat around my stomach, but I don't want to reduce my calorie intake because I believe that reduces strength/muscle mass.

Advice please.

Why u didn't read the sticky

FPBP /thread

Eat healthier

Sticky seemed to be about bulking and cutting which I don't do. Unless this is something which I absolutely need to do, would just like general advice.

inject testosterone into your veins

Define healthier

Yeah I'm sure that would work but I don't want to end up like Kimbo Slice r.i.p.

So you didn't read the sticky.
Kys

Sticky was talking about body fat percentage. I don't know what my body fat percentage is. Based on this picture of me, what diet/ exercise routines should I pursue to reach my goals?

First off, you're a manlet. Second off, you need to cut and then do lean gains or bulk lightly. Third off, should have read the sticky, faget

Ok yeah whatever. Just came here for some free advice but since it seems to be really breaking your balls to write a few helpful sentences on a Cantonese transexual cartoon website I guess I won't bother in future.

Go to the gym you fat piece of shit.

I'm 6 foot one..

Who's the girl?

Bianca ATK hairy

>having all info on a plate in the fucking sticky
>still complains
kys seriously

exactly

Consider reading the sticky

Read the sticky u ugly sad cunt

Abort the baby u cunt.

Cut and lift weights

Sounds good to me

Kys fag

Kys u lazy fag

>How do I stay strong but also reduce fat on my body?
You DON'T. You pick one or the other.

Eat Oats, do Squats

Hell I'd still fuck it