How do I get over my oneitis guys;_:

How do I get over my oneitis guys;_:

Read the sticky

Hook up with more sloots, there wont be anything unique about your vapid cunt m8.

You've got think about and accept the fact that she may be getting fucked as we speak.

We're "talking" right now.

Shes been in europe for 8 months. At first it was going great, we were totally connected to each other. Then she got distant. I haven't had a phone call from her in 4 months.

I asked her a couple times over the course of us talking if she still wanted this to happen when she got back(The most recent being in June) and she said yes, she wants this to happen.

But then she ignores my messages and shit. And posts pics of her at clubs with guys and I don't know what the fuck to think.

I feel like I'm going crazy, I developed feelings for this chick fucking bad and I'm sure she doesn't give a shit about me anymore. How the fuck do I keep my mind off of it bros? I only have 2 months till she's back, but it's a long fucking time since I overthink everything.

Go the gym, play an insument, and masturbate.
It's a pretty comfy lifestyle you won't feel any stress.

That's hot.

I've honestly spent a lot of time praying. I really want this to work, because I'm so tired of fucking random sloots and going out with friends.

I wanna settle down already, and I think she's the girl I want a relationship with. But she's been ignoring me(Literally not responding to my messages) but she has time to party.

I guess I just feel hurt.

Man, you know well why she's not getting back to you.

Is this really the kind of girl you want a relationship with?

Imma give it to you straight broski:
You are either being emotionally cucked (orbiting a bitch who's sluting around) or she simply doesn't have the respect or care to keep you in her life.
Either way - yous a bitch, realize that she is worthless soon or you'll just spend the next couple of months sulking like some fag.

What makes her so special?

you need to cut all ties. no texting, social media bullshit, calling, everything. then accept that depsite what the tough talking virgins here will tell you, its okay if it takes some time to "get over her". DON'T GO OUT AND FUCK SLUTS. unless you did that before, don't do it now, it won't help. be open to meeting and dating new girls, but don't push it too hard. relax and enjoy some time to work on yourself, lifting more, reading/studying more, saving/making more moeny, etc. you'll get another one soon enough, bruh.

in the meantime, use the thought of her sucking a monster cock right now to motivate you to get a better body than she can imagine.

Go No Contact. Delete the links that direct you to her social media profiles, or clear your cookies. Remove her phone number.

You guys didn't have a lot of time to deepen your bond so it's no suprise you're growing apart. My friend successfully did long distance when his girl left for 8 months but they were already together for over a year.

Seems like she does like you but of course she wants to go and have fun.

>She's been in europe for 8 months.

How fucked up in the head do you have to be to not know she's banging hot european faggots left and right?

This m8,you're getting cucked.
Silent Mode is the only way this bitch will understand.

>seek out a gymbro that's very close to you
>go to bar to vent and pour your heart out
>get shitfaced drunk
>let him comfort you
>lean on his shoulder and cry on his chest
>he brings you to his apartment after you started making a scene yelling at women
>he cuddles you so that you won't feel lonely
>he whispers in your ear that you're worth it and that you're not a useless person
>he makes you feel loved and wanted
>you feel your heart throb and pound as he hold you close
>tfw he doesn't mind that you're an emotional wreck
>tfw he doesn't mind that you reek of alcohol
>tfw he doesn't mind that you have an antisocial personality
>you noticed that you have never felt like this with a woman before
>right before you drift into dreamland in his embrace, you whisper the words that you've always been wanting to say since the beginning of the night:
>n-no homo

Surely, you can't be this naive.

She's in Europe slutting around. That's why women travel. They go out to some far out land, slut out with no repercussions since no one knows who they are so they have nothing to lose, and they come back acting prude.

Everyone is telling me to go No Contact.

Sure, that's all fine and dandy. I deleted her off Snapchat because that was fucking with me the most. Now I feel better, but can't help but think about her and our situation all the time still.

I romanticized things, and made this into something way bigger than what it is. But I still wanna wait for her.

I do want a relationship, but I also want closure. Like, who the fuck would just ignore someone if they liked them? I want to talk to her so bad, but I know it'll just freak her our and ruin any shot i have with her.

Is it possible she put me on the backburner until she gets back? She is young(20) so I guess it makes sense for her to act crazy and shit right now.

I fucked a girl in January, so if she had sex with someone out there, it's kind of like we're even. But fuck, I don't man, this shit is just really messing with me.

I've never felt emotions like this before, and because of that, I don't know how to properly control it.

Please answer this op
I'm a girl and I wonder what makes other girls loveable but never me

And we dont do it when we go out?
Your pathetic. Who cares how many anyone has slept with?
My m8 has had sex with one girl only. Lost it when he was 23 and you know what? He has the most stable relationship I've seen. And it's because he knows who he is. He doesn't put value on a number.

But you pathetic beta cunts do, now fuck off Veeky Forums this has nothing to do with fitness.

Honestly?

Her humour is the exact same as mine, it's dry but kinda normie. I don't know how to explain it, but yeah. And me and her can(Used to at least) talk for DAYS about literally nothing.

It was so easy to connect with her. Like I said, I feel like I romanticized things a lot and have a totally different perspective on this than she does. I am at home, all day, I'm out of school and work atm. So all I have time to do is think.

She, on the other hand, is meeting so many new people, going to different countries,and all that. So I can understand her, distance.

But it just sucks. Timing is a real bitch.

>be me
>70 kg dyel at 6'1
>have oneitis

>FF 4 years
>1/2/3/4 done
>102 kg
>still have dreams about oneitis

just fuck my life up fa m

That kinda the boat I'm in right now.

Like if she came back and told me she slept with two guys, I would be mad, but what right do I have? I'm not her boyfriend. And it's fucking Europe, who wouldn't be having sex out there.

On the other hand, that makes me a cuck right? Fucking dammit.

she is clearly off banging every guy who looks her way. And if she even ended up with you, it wouldn't last. Sounds like a party girl

fuck man, move on already

I know.

Deep down, I know.

It's just hard to move on user.

When did I ever imply men don't do that? Men go to Thailand for the same reason why women travel to the Caribbean island or Europe.

Sorry but faggot relationships aren't real relationships.

I know, it hurts.