Tfw

Tfw grils don't even care about muscles.

so what did you aspire to achieve by making this thread? did you make it so that you would finally have "friends" to "talk" to and reply? tell me.

Will you be my friend?

Yes they do. They'll repress those thoughts, but having muscle is a sign of healthy testosterone levels, which is the male sex hormone. The female sex hormone, estrogen is attracted to that.

MEZAMETAMAE

Yes of course. Now be a good friend and get in your knees

Some girls do but the best girl i have ever been with liked skinny guys. I was 130lbs back then and now I'm 220lbs she married a guy who weighs about 120lbs after she broke up with me.

MEZAMETAMAE

MEZAMETAMAE

You are doing it wrong then

girls mostly care that you're not fat. they'll be impressed that your muscles are visible, even if you're 150 lbs , as long as you're lean

MEZAMETAMAE

MEZAMETAMAE

>grils don't even care about muscles

retard

Women are inconsistent - judge them by what they do, not what they say. She will say that she doesn't like muscles, all the while she will bite her lip at the muscular man at the beach.

Some girls hate muscles because chads and stacys made fun of them in high school

she will also bite her lip at the very lean guy who would be considered dyel here

size is for guys

I already answered that in the other thread, didn't get any kind of gains. Don't believe lies.

MEZAMETAMAE

The lean guy would still have muscle though. It's more about general aesthetics, and that entails some degree of muscle development.

Well id say generally if youre a manlet with an average face they dont care about muscles.
Certain cultures also dont give a shot about them

MEZAMETAMAE

Girls care about muscles and it sure helps in getting laid, but seriously, it doesnt matter how much gains you made if you're an insecure betafag, i'm a skinny lanklet 6'4" 189lbs and still get to smash regularly. Why? Because i present confidence.

MEZAMETAMAE

MEZAMETAME