Fuck girl

>Fuck girl
>turns out to be crazy

She called 3 times while I was editing this photo and 8 times while I was typing this post.

Fuck off

So? Answer faggot.

Nice post, but I fail to see its boardical value

what did I tell you about sticking your dick in crazy ?

I didn't prescreen this bitch, just fucked. Found out she was crazy afterwards

Pick up user! She needs to inform you that you may have contracted something.

Keep fucking her until she falls in love with you and pretend you care about her. Then invite her over while you're fucking her sister / mum and let each of them sit on your face in succession and shit in your eyes + taste the dingleberries coming from their sweaty fat meaty anuses because you're probably an ugly fat fuck so you would fuck ugly fat ham whales

I picked up yesterday, all she does is fucking cry

Just pick up the phone, and in a very calm relaxed manner say "yes, and what is it?"
She will go off for a bit, just let her know you are busy with other stuff. Don't hang up though, let her vent if she has to. If she demands that you see her and be a part of her life, just let her know that you respect her, but you are not looking to be in anything serious rn.
Then tell her you have to go. Do not answer any questions though. She will bait you into it, don't fall for it.

This is the advice I am giving you as a man who spent 6 years with a complete lunatic, and then somehow found himself surrounded by 5 other crazy bitches after having slept with them. Cool, calm and collected. Crazy bitches feed off crazy, don't give in.

Nigger did I ask for advice? All you said was bullshit anyway. Does it look like I'm dealing with a rational woman that will accept anything you just typed?

>Nigger did I ask for advice?

You might as well have you enormous faggot. It's your own fault for not following the Golden Rule anyways.

i dated a crazy bitch for 4 years, dropped her and somehow landed into a pool of even crazier bitches and i wholeheartedly agree with this advice.

>protip: never ever touch a girl who's looking for a relationship on tinder, it's a fling/FWB or nothing.

By starting this thread you essentially did. And anyways, the most important part is the calm part. If you give in to your ego and let her draw a response out of you that's it. She will win. She is already nuts, it makes no difference in her life. But you are just a dude who tried to get a nut. And you are in no way mentally prepared for what she will bring to the table. Just gently, calmly push her away. No games, think about a mature motherfucking man and how he handles shit.

OP is just being a faggot.

>He starts a thread to tell us all about a crazy bitch and then complains when people give advice

What the fuck did you expect to happen OP you cuck? What other possible outcome did you expect for this thread?

Heres a tip for you. Stop being a spineless cuck and answer the phone to the bitch, and tell her you're not looking for anything serious.

You slept with her, have the decency to tell her the score instead of being a fucking coward. You stick your dick in it, you deal with it. Don't behave like a little kid hiding from her, thats the behavior of a little bitch. Man up you cock smoker.

So this is what being normal is like?

So what's the problem with this OP?

I don't have this kind of attention from qt'z so why are you bitching. What the fuck

Hes just a faggot who wanted to share that he finally busted a nut. Hes seeking approval from his peers because hes a little bitch. Hes probably left the thread now because it hasn't turned out like he imagined in his little insecure mind.

Tell her you love her and you want to get married

She will drop you in a instant

Oh ok.

I'm going to bed now, ggod night user.

Challenge her to a duel.

Tell her to come over to your house because you need to talk.

Get her into your bedroom and lock the bedroom door.

Then you pull out a bowl of 3 dozen eggs and say "You have to eat all of the eggs".

Make her eat those fucking eggs, EVERY SINGLE FUCKING EGG! Force them down her throat if you have to, don't stop even if she vomits. She will never bother you again.

Works every time.

Eggcellent meme there sir

I KNEW you would probably post here tonight, you asshole! I was trying to tell you something important but I guess I will say it here since you are ignoring me. YOU GOT ME PREGNANT, ASSHOLE. Fucking PICK UP the phone this needs to be resolved. And by the way, you weren't that great in bed.

>alberta
answer, give her a meeting time, It'll be me in a tie dye speedo

here's my advice: kill yourself, you ungrateful fuck

>THIS
THIS
>THIS
THIS

Just got out of a 1 year tinder relationship. Avoid them like the plague!

OP BTFO
R
E
K
T

Dubs demands it. Post pics OP

how do you know if a girl is crazy?
i mean, what do you guys mean by crazy?

>alberta
where you live, fgt. Come hit Stampede/BVJ and learn what crazy really is.

Fort McMurray

she's just bummed that her house burned down
don't be a dick bro

She never had a house to begin with, a filthy renter. My house is fine.

>OP sleeps with a girl and then ignores her like a little coward bitch rather than face the consequences

>OP makes a thread on Veeky Forums and gets called out for being a pussy so he ignores the thread

Poetry