>5'7"
Not mirin.

Mirin tan OP

6'1" 192lbs

5'5 130lbs manlet mustard racist.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ky4wPL1UBdE
are we funny lads

routine?

He is 150lbs, his routine is irrelevant.

At 5'7 and just 150lbs you can look like that on any routine.

Only thing you need is genetics.

Why are lanklets so insecure?

You will never look like me on any routine.

Lanklets literally never learn

Stay mad

thing is, if you are this ripped you will still get laid a shitton even being 5'7. I look like half as good as this and I've fucked 2 grills who were over 6 foot, and they were both hot. Fucked about 15ish girls total, with several long term gfs.

Im also 5'7

Stay jelly, lanklet.

You're still 5'7.

My sister was taller than you at 13 years old.

>those traps

are you a kite?

>6'4 205lbs

manlets gunna manlet

6'4 180ish

Not interested in joining the height war.

Apologies for autism causing me to post sideways pic

6'0, 190. I hold my fat very well

Christ, it's the internet, stop lying. Who the fuck keeps track of the number of girls they've fucked once they're out of high school. Have fun being 5'7, manlet

what's your diet/how long have you been lifting

im 6'3 180 and id be real happy withthis build bro

You're not 180 you are skelly as fuck ethopian lad gtfoutta here you're 160 at best. I'm sure your legs are noodles.

>picture by candle light
I don't have night vision nigga what are you trying to prove

I wish people took normal pictures in these threads. How am I suppose to compare what I see in the mirror with something like ?

i don't want to find the best angle/lighting i want a good representative.

Cut your nails pajeet they have shit stuck in them its visible

When I bulk I just force down calories, when I cut I just stay below my limit. I'm kind of shitty at the diet side of things.

Been lifting off any on for 8 years or so, but I started out total auschwitz at like 130. This is a month back in the gym after a year off due to injury.

Like I said around 180, it's been a while since I weighed in could be 5 or 10 either way. Do you honestly think I look 40 lbs lighter than the dude above me?

My bad, I work outdoors and I leave a bit of nail to help with work unless I'm going out and feel like impressing. Not Indian, decent guess though I'm a halfie.

You have no arms, no shoulders no back no traps no forearms no chest just crisp flat abs. You also don't have lats. Have you ever done any deadifts, squats bench ohp and core workouts? You have no core breh and you legit look 170 at max. Start eating and fill out your frame.

>tfw 6'0 160 lbs and still some chubs to lose
I guess I'm like 20 pounds lighter than I should be since I don't train legs

You don't hold fat well mcfattie and you also don't lift. How long have you been lifting and what are your big 4 stats? DYEL?

I don't think it's as bad as all that. I have alright arms and a decent pec shelf. My back could use more work though. My core looks good and that's the main goal for me.

I have news for you. If you have been lifting for 8 years for your weak lanklet body then you need psychotherapy. You have no chest. What chest are you talking about? Your chest looks like it struggles 1pl8. That's shit-tier bench 135, I bet yours is lower even than 1pl8. You are not doing your height a favour by looking like shit. Eat clean and lift heavy faggot.

Manlet detected

5'9
170ish

I'm 6'4 too I'm doing you a favor faggot wake up eat clean and lift heavy as fuck

stabil gainz hard af mirin (no homo)

Like I said, off and on and with some injuries. I also started at like 130. I'll take your advice under consideration. I'm not sure I want to be a ton bigger to be honest, I get a lot of attention with the otter look and I'm honestly lifting for vanity and enjoyment, not for PRs. Might cap around 190 or so who knows.

6'2" 220lbs

You're right that was pretty fucking perfect lighting. Here's a better picture.

You're 6'4. If you are "Jacked" you are one rare motherfucker. Trust me on that. Shit's a different story alltogether. Do it faggot.

He probably forgot to pay his light bill

If your main goal is to be an otter and not becoming jacked then I think you're doing it right. No one have to be big because someone told you to be big, main goal in lifting is to do it for yourself so. But if your fitness goal was to be big, and has been lifting for 8 then that was a huge waste of time.

Post your pic, why are you just attacking him?

>those shitty forearms genetics

everything else is on point, but for some reason your forearm looks like it was badly photoshopped.

What the darn-diddily-doodily did you just say about me, you little witcharooney? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class at Springfield Bible College, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret mission trips in Capital City, and I have over 300 confirmed baptisms. I am trained in the Old Testament and I’m the top converter in the entire church mission group. You are nothing to me but just another heathen. I will cast your sins out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before in Heaven, mark my diddily-iddilly words. You think you can get away with saying that blasphemy to me over the Internet? Think again, friendarino. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of evangelists across Springfield and your IP is being traced by God right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggorino. The storm that wipes out the diddily little thing you call your life of sin. You’re going to Church, kiddily-widdily. Jesus can be anywhere, anytime, and he can turn you to the Gospel in over infinity ways, and that’s just with his bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in preaching to nonbelievers, but I have access to the entire dang- diddily Bible collection of the Springfield Bible College and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your sins away off the face of the continent, you diddily-doo satan-worshipper. If only you could have known what holy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you from the Heavens, maybe you would have held your darn-diddily-fundgearoo tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re clean of all your sins, you widdillo-skiddily neighborino. I will sing hymns of praise all over you and you will drown in the love of Christ. You’re farn-foodily- flank-fiddily reborn, kiddo-diddily.

Lifts and stats? Natty?

Curlbro detected

Nope, my goal was never to get big. I've just been on a very lean bulk for years lifting mostly for enjoyment and partly for vanity.

I'll think about it. Never really tried to put on mass or increase lifts with any speed, could be a fun change. My physio buddy has been trying to get me on a strength program so maybe I'll take him up on it.

Now here's an actual fucking man

Fuck off timmy tough love

I dont get it

Post body

Almost there

You look like shit why are you tripfagging faggot

Cheekie I love you.. p-post pics of body

>fatties gonna need special kinds of lightning to look semi-aestethic

He's obviously trying to seduce us nigga. The question is it working?

From this angle it looks like your legs taper off into a cartoon ghost like whispered desu

Focus on the big 4 on your 4 individual days bench/dead/squat/ohp heaviest you can and use bodybuilding isolations for aesthetics. Strength Training is goat/10 eat clean and lift heavy af

Your homosexual hairy body is an oasis in a dessert of hairless fuckbois.

Nice size bi/tri but...
Lats are M.I.A
Chest is M.I.A
Core looks like shit
Also this isn't 1977 shave that shit

>desert

fuck

My forearms are okay.

>Tfw 7" wrists

Lol manlets

Feels good to be 6'

post cb+stats virgin

I'll take a full body shot next time just for you ;^)

Not that bad of a pose very good but your love handle is still visible bruv

Have you considered becoming bigger? It'll spice up your hobby a bit, lot of work but it's pretty fun.
That's pretty sweet, thanks user. I'll post on cbt soon!

Out of curiosity what's considered a decent arm size at 6'4? If I'm no arms at 14inches what size would I be some arms. 16?

I'll consider hopping on a strength program. Size really isn't my goal, but it might be nice just to change it up.

>realizes im truthful
>takes it personal

Everytime.

Uh, not really until just now to be honest. I get told how fantastic I look pretty frequently and I never really felt the need to be the biggest guy in the room, maybe because I'm usually the tallest.

If I did it it would just be for variety I think, but variety is always nice.

Fuckin kekd

I don't really have a set routine I just do whatever my personal trainer has planned but as for the basic 3
Bench 270 for 4
Squat 345 for 2
Dead 385 for 2
I'm natty but strongly thinking about joining the mutant side

5'11 200lbs

Strength training, no bullying allowed. Lifting for 11 months and hit 295 bench yesterday

Yeh I'm fat and hairy. Gay men love it, insecure men complain about it

>no lats
So what's that slanty thing between my right arm and torso?

16" arms relaxed and 16.5 inch full pumped is a respectable and natty size for 6'4 looks big af. Max could go up to 17/17.2 natty. Rest is gear territory. Do a lot of chinups, barbell lat rows, pull ups amongst hammer preacher ez-bar curls; dips, closrgrip bench, standing skullcrushers (front & behind the neck) frenchpress and you'll have arms

Sorry I meant traps I was actually going to tell you mirin lats

That's goat/10 for 11 months yer gunna make it faggot but 295 is suspicious got footage?

I have footage of 275 from two months ago but I'm on mobile and don't know how to make webms

Ok I'll just sit here and wonder why you never mire me in the cbt threads...then fantasize about how aesthetic our children could have been

I do most of those, I don't think my routine is awful. I think taking breaks and not eating enough is more likely the issue.

I've just been slowly putting on mass over the years instead of doing proper bulk cut cycles because being fat grosses me out and I don't really like food a ton. I just eat at a slight surplus most of the time.

Also I just googled 16 inch arms, jesus man with my wingspan you're asking a lot here.

Lifts and stats? Also how much do you do for weighted chins?

What's fun will be how you'll be hungry more often when you'll be lifting heavy and eating a multi. You'll grow because strength inclines. 16.5 is aesthetic & big @ 6'4 and achievable natty

Fair enough man. I'll definitely consider a strength program. I'm genuinely surprised that 14 inches is no arm status, I guess I'm too used to IRL standards and not fit standards.

tfw 5'7 and 150 or so

what do your legs look like/stats?

better lighting

See

6'3 220lbs ... It amazes me how you all can argue over something as stupid as height all the time

nice
except for the greyscale

5'8" 125lbs. 7 months in

the only criticism you give me is the hue of my image?

See

poastin

>186cm
>80kgs
>18 y/o
>cutting

You should have lifted pre roiding or maybe you just have shit genetics pick one

>hey baby...

started cardio again, 1km walk followed by 1km run today. on sunday i'll run 1.1km and keep adding .1km

>cutting