Got two qt gf's (7.5/10 & 8.5/10)

Got two qt gf's (7.5/10 & 8.5/10)
How do I get over the guilt of cheating on them? (pic unrelated)
>too insecure to let either one go
>both latched on like leeches
Chads pls respond
Also:
>tfw 180 bench pr, 200 squat pr
Legs are a meme lmao

>180 bench

Apparently your chest is a meme too.

I consistently find myself in the same boat.
I don't have guilt over it anymore though, because both girls give me something unique that the other doesn't, so I just keep giving them both the secret dicking.

The fact you can't choose one over the other says enough. Enjoy it, then try and pull a threesome, otherwise move on since you clearly aren't going to marry either.

Post this on /r9k/ and come back with results.

I cheated on my high school gf and the other chick dumped her bf to be with me. Like we hooked up and she immediately called him and broke up.

Now that was fucking guilt

2 gfs sounds like a hassle

How much time do u Spend with each one?

both almost everyday, one of them spends nights sometimes
it is a hassle but pussy

bump

have a threesome

How do you have the time?

dump the one that makes u less happy u fuckin degenerate

Why should you be guilty? Are you lying to them? If you are well, get better at lying, and fuck your feelings

this is the wrong approach. no matter how well you lie deep down you'll always feel like a shitbag

schedules line up perfectly, like it was meant to be

Whatever, gettinh over your feels is just getting out of your comfort zone. Juggling 2 girls takes effort

bump

Well there's your answer

Cant help but think karmas gonna bite my ass really fuckin hard

well maybe its just meant to be for a little while, then karma will bite you in the ass, and after some soul searching, the perfect girl will come along

welcome to your life as a romantic comedy

>two girlfriends

I'm man-slut-shaming you OP.

Chad answer? Go with the 8.5 or get good and balance.

Yeah, or karma's gonna key your car.

bump

180 is that kg if not you're weak big boy and what he said

needed to hear that. women are the biggest gains goblins

Any of you manlets on here actually know how hard it is to bench 180 plus if you're 6 foot plus?

6'3 and it is not hard at all desu.

Youre a selfish CUNT op. There is one guy out there not getting any Pussy due to your greedy ways. Stick to one at a time and do humanity a favor you inbreeding perpetuating fool.

You're the one guy

bump

No actually im married. Im sick of guys who sleep with multiple girls being glorified. Its just polygamy without the marriage. Polygamy leads to inbreeding and a whole host of other societal issues.