There's this trap who wants to give me a bj. She's mirin' hard and want to keep me satisfied while I have no gf

There's this trap who wants to give me a bj. She's mirin' hard and want to keep me satisfied while I have no gf.

She's passable so no worries right? Will I get STDs though? Has she already sucked a hundred cocks before?

Anyhow I'm jumping into the transwoman meme or is it just a worthless meme?

No homo

>she

just get the fuck off this board, how easy do you faggots get manipulated into doing stupid shit, fucking amazes me.

She could have AIDS bro. Also you let a tranny suck you off. Let that sink in for a minute

>he's

I haven't let her suck me off. I'm getting tips if I should do it. But it's tempting as hell.

go for it, why not
maybe you can put it in her ass too

It's gay as fuck but there is nothing wrong with being gay so just do it, user.

Use a condom for ass tho, traps tend to be sluts and sluts are riddled.

It's OK, OP, just don't play their pronoun game. You're getting head from a dude, just make sure it's not one of those fags who insists on having facial hair for some reason.

Post pics.

Censor the face if you want.

all traps are sluts and get off on lonely straight guys like yourself giving them validation

Go for it I guess

>all these gays on my Veeky Forums

Fuck you faggots. Get the fuck out of Veeky Forums. I'd enjoy fucking all of you in the ass while cry for mercy.

>trap
>she

lol

Well OP here. I have a gf but man she sucks with bj and to tell you the truth this trap looks better than her. :/

>mad at faggots
>"I'd enjoy fucking all of you in the ass"

Wew lad

(OP)

Be direct and ask her if she's clean senpai.

Do my man no other Bj like a trap Bj and that's coming from a lad that's had his pecker slurped by all 3(lol) genders.
Trap easily being the best but expect to be blowing her as well.

well, not gay if you don't find him/her attractive, if you'r doing it just for you getting sucked its probably fine, if she don't have any opened wounds inside her mouth the chances of you getting any std is minimal, also almost everyone has herpes nowadays

>There's this trap who
>She

I think you are not understanding how this works.

Traps are literally insane, they have mental problems.

Do you want to have sexual relations with a mentally unstable individual? What if it bites your cock off?

My advice is to just jerk off and clear you mind of any degenerate thoughts.

Rules of manhood
>only fuck a trap if she's high test
>fucking traps is not gay, getting fucked is
>fuck traps only if you are attracted to her feminine traits
>do not touch her dick
>use condoms and don't make it a regular thing

>trap
>she
you are in too deep man

>trap
>she
you in too deep man

are you me?

But a trap is still a man
high test means not a trap

>trap
>she
you iz in too deep man

>trap
>she
>her

Why do you lie to yourself? It's a guy in drag with a small body. But it's still a guy.

>trap
>she
Make sure you go in balls deep my man

Well dont cheat on your gf unless you want to be no better than an AIDS ridden slut.

has anyone in this thread actually fucked a trap or gotten a bj from one or anything?

not OP but I am also considering it. Dont really have any problems with grilz but I like anal so traps seem like a good solution

Pics?

we need pics user, block of the face if you have to

Yeah I have, feels pretty much the same. I'm not gay so I needed to look away and not look at the dick

Wear a condom, use lots of fucking lube, and get that ass stretched and comfortable before hand. This includes shower and enema.

I've fucked traps before, can't help my sex drive is to big. They're not bad, tight as hell and they know what they're doing (because they have dicks too, faggot). Don't be freaked out when he squeaks like a chick and smells like perfume and halfway through starts yelling like a dude and has that musky sweat smell that only men produce. Good luck.

Here.
What do you think?

Here's another one

Does traps cum just from fucking their asses?
Do they get hard as well?

I can tell that's a man. Look at those hands.

If you're a straight man, I don't see why you would do this.
There are literally billions of women and you're choosing to fuck a guy.
That's pretty gay user.

>roiding for this

>three years of ss for this

>erryday' broccoli, chicken breast and whining on Veeky Forums for this

>for the sake of fucking a man in a dress that nobody else will

the reason you feel the need to insert yourself into a mans asshole is because you are shit

clearly.

How do you know from the hands? Are they chubby hands? Big?
I mean it has nail polish.

>tfw going to the gym increases likelihood of becoming gay
>tfw I was a 5'9, 100 pounds weakling I could get hot chicks probably because I play in a band
>tfw 5'10, 160 and can get women

Fuck fit