Stop browsing Veeky Forums for a couple weeks

>Stop browsing Veeky Forums for a couple weeks
>Lively, happy, motivated, energized

>Start posting on Veeky Forums again for a couple hours a day
>Can literally feel IQ dropping, creativity dissipating and getting angry from arguing with retards over shit that doesn't even matter in the grand scheme of things

Does anyone know this feel?

I'm so tired of arguing of arguing where no matter who wins it won't change a thing in either person's life. We'll keep our same opinions, probably stronger than before and keep doing our own things, only now having wasted 30 minutes or maybe even an hour arguing back and forth.

Fuck. Is Veeky Forums literally the ultimate gains goblin?

I can't say I've ever learned anything from Veeky Forums for example(even being the most productive and helpful board) other than when I had a specific question, I made a thread about it, got a few satisfactory answers and went on my way.

Other urls found in this thread:

ergo-log.com/
smbc-comics.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Veeky Forums made me a better person imo
maybe you should take this place less seriously

After 6 years i still just a lurker, why argue if their opinions doesn't change? Just take it easy man.

It's an outlet for dickheads and retards, so treat it as such and stop being so obsessively compulsive about "correcting" other's opinions you fucking mongoloid

>implying you can find memes this dank anywhere else

Stop taking this place so seriously you stupid scrub.

Fight me fagit

its the same with life bro...you just gotta let go

lol op is a huge faggot who woulda thonk?

>stop browsing Veeky Forums
>better grades, accomplishing my goals, get a gf
>realize life is just a meme
>if I were to disappear right now and move to afrika only a few people would care and within 5years I will basically be forgotten

I'm in the exact same position as you. Arguing over and over and realising there's no point. But if I stop posting here I'll have no one to talk to.

I know what you mean and i barely even type anything on this site.

The fact that you use the term "IQ" seriously kind of already reveals you are retarded and ignorant.
Veeky Forums shouldn't be used by weak minded people like yourself, most of us are just joking and don't really care about discussion

arguing??? on Veeky Forums?? bro XD

this

Veeky Forums did help give me a thicker skin, but the danger is that its entirely too good a replacement for actual friends.

Seriously. This site is the closest you can get to sitting down with good friends (IE you can insult them and fuck around and still have a chance of making up) and shooting the shit on the entire internet. And its anonymous at that.

Still gets a hivemind thanks to (You)s being tantamount to upvotes, but its much more open. /pol/ circle jerks, but you're still free to disagree with them and not get banned.

If you want to see some real crab culture, you gotta go on r9k, or the waifufag threads where those faggots haven't used their fake GF to free their mind from virgin Insecurity to help then start improving their lives. Or the suicide threads where these people start quoting Shinji Ikari word for word.

then why are you here?

Like everything, you should look to have fun with this. Never take anything seriously on the internet. For example, now I'll proceed to call you a fucking faggot for being OP.

JESUS, KILL IT! KILL IT BEFORE IT GETS TO THE CHILDREN!

For some reason Veeky Forums didn't thicken my skin at all.

I still get angry when I see Anti-American or Anti-Semitic shitposts and wanna impulsively reply "kys"

I've been avoiding /pol/ for one week already and it feels great. I'm more happy, peaceful and relaxed. Ignoring all the shit that happens in this jewish world is good for your mental and emotional health.

>/pol/ circle jerks, but you're still free to disagree with them and not get banned.

Until they start spamming you with unsourced infographics or calling you a "KIKE", "JEWISH SHILL", "NON-WHITE" "cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck"

>I've been avoiding /pol/ for one week already and it feels great

You do know /pol/ is a satirical board, right?

The people there are pretty much /r9k/ btw. Take a look at some of the education/job threads, they're pretty much losers who fell for unsourced infographics as fact

>this entire post

I personally enjoy the shitpost banters and dank memes. It's not like i have friends, i feel like we all hang out online.

Why not join other forums? Y'know, forums that aren't as popular, and are more personal.

It doesn't deliver very often

That isn't a ban, retard.

not a ban, but not productive conversation, either, you cuck

I never argue with people on here.

I just waste a lot of time lurking and posting shitty memes every now and then

>start going outside
>always subtly collide against normies
>"lol have you seen watereddownaandcensorednewsfeedfromtheinternet #4534"
>"reply to me to make me feel important because I am here in the moment and I have somekind of feeling that I must be important to people because I exist"
>"realize that nearly all of them are exactly the same, like carbon copeis of eachother, that is why they also enjoy their company so much, that is how they can enjoy parties, festivals and other things as well"
>never get the desire to ditch the internet as these people are not really enjoyable most of the time

I already did what you did user, its called a vacation, and I nearly died due to being so bored out of my mind.

I would rather see some dumb and degenerate fuck smash his dick with a hammer so that it explodes, than spend time with too many normies for too long periods.

Seriously though normies, if you are reading this, kill yourselves kek

I felt really shitty in the short time I browsed /pol/, I don't ever go there anymore

It started to grow this mentality on me, similar to tumblr, that everything but yourself is the source of your problems

I like Veeky Forums a lot more, self improvement and shit

fellow autists can sometimes make the best friends

When has Veeky Forums ever produced worthwhile conversation? The difference between a ban and shitposting/insults is huge. You can post your irrelevant opinion here all you want; and no matter how much everyone hates you, or berates you, or calls you a cuck or a nigger or a kike, they can't stop you.

This is a contrast from pretty much every other online community. Retard.

>cuck
Please use that meme insult appropriately at least.

Its not autism user, autistic people are also boring as fuck. Its just fun people, actual fun and different people who arent afraid of breaking the norms, stepping on toes. The people that I like most are most likely like the high class comedians in real life. Those who make the OC, the content, those who think creatively.

Shit, I even laughed at the user I saw yesterday in a Veeky Forumshumor thread who wanted to be strong, so he could wield two claymores and a knights suit, with kevlar underneath so that he could murder a shitton of people

If he made such a joke in real life, 90% of the people would be like "OMG THAT IS SO INSENSITIVE" or something like that and that person would be reacting to that garbage.

But that person is free here. Not only are there more people who like him here, they also idolize him and make a screenshot of him to share it with the ages.

Stuff like that doesnt happen in real life because normies are fucking dumb as shit boringfags and should just kill themselves.

I've learned quite a bit from here, and have gotten quite a bit of motivation from all of the dank memes being thrown about.

I guess nowadays I answer a lot more questions than I ask.

How do you define normie exactly?

If you use the /r9k/ definition of everyone who's not a complete social recluse munching down chicken tendies in his mom's basement then you have a problem

But I do kinda agree with what you're saying. The kind of people that unironically say small talk, like talking about the weather.

I know that feel bro :(

I never really asked questions myself. I mostly just lurked, and kept checking in on interesting threads, and they always seemed to ask and answer questions I didn't even know I had.

I haven't seen a thread like that in years, and probably 90% of my posts these days are providing answers, which people usually bitch about, spoonfeeding etc. I don't care. I do it anyway.

I don't even know why I still come here. All of the meme threads are stale as fuck, and people very rarely post those random question threads that spawn actual useful discussion, anymore.

Veeky Forums is a metaphor for your existance

>nothing really matters
>if you accept that then you can enjoy life

there is no gain in getting people convinced of your opinions if they don't want to hear it, same goes the other way around - how many anons have you ignored?

and still all are valid in their own right, even without approval

well I guess I am part of the more social and "normal" parts of the chan, like this board. I hated r9k for their blatant hate on women, their outlook on life.

I guess I am a bit more specific than their definition on what I hate on the "normies", since I go outside as well and interact with them.

but seriously, normies cannot compete with the internets better parts

>unfiltered and fast news
like on voat.co, the chans and more. This already has HUGE implications when comparing yourself to normies. They are only not informed, they are informed far too late, and they also usually only have one viewpoint, a shallow one at that. Thats no fun at all to talk to them about it.

>fringe knowledge (which still is scientifically valid)
when new research comes out, they again are still the last ones who are informed on that. Here on the internet when a piece of news comes out, people talk directly about it. But if you go outside, 99% of the people still havent heard of it 2 weeks later.

>they never went on a wiki, google, search crusade on a piece of information
They dont know how to critically think, how to judge what good information may be, what common problems are. Most of them are struggling hugely with anything that is not directly shoved into their ugly mouths to process.

They dont read reviews, they barely compare products with eachother, they most likely know nothing of emerging trends, of shortcomings (like the horrible bad batteries on smart watches)

Now I find it interesting if I find a person who knows a bunch of stuff on things that I do not know off, if the information is relevant. But nearly none of them have any of that.

>continued because post is too long

I could write more about this, but seriously user. Just think for a second on how you use the internet, how we converse here and compare it to the average, facebook using normie.

They are horrible people to be around with. They do not engage, they do not really "live" life. They are boring as shit and you could most likely find friends who are like you on the internet. The only problem is that we are all so far apart from eachother, all isolated and surrounded by mongoloids.

Unless you are lucky enough to live in silicone valley, some student city, or very specific corporation.

Yeah, I guess you're right.

/news/ seems to have too much of a /pol/ bias, or is that just me?

oh and its not just the education. Its also the shitty culture. We here on the chan at least have that. The normies dont have any kind of culture at all.

I would rather that the chad joke be grounded into obselence here by a bunch of dumb anons, than go outside for a second and be forced to fake a smile for some corporate sponsored meme thing by some PR company, or some filthy kike.

There are the different chans, there are news aggravate sites like voat.co. There are blogs like this which some user gave to me

>ergo-log.com/

There are sites like that I recently use to learn more about supplements

>examine.com

I browse this webcomic daily

>smbc-comics.com/

and then all the garbage that comes floating over here.

These people outside...these normies they dont have that...they dont have souls. None of them have souls.

Compared to us they are mentally fragile, 10 times slower than us in processing information. They get hurt over words and over mean looking things. They dont engage in manly banter.

They are barely 10% of what we are mentally. They have no life force in them.

and then the Veeky Forums meetups happen and everything is awkward. I wonder why there is such a dynamic that in real life we are not as vigorous as we are here.

How strange isnt it? People having their soul trapped, but being alive, in the digital realm. Vs people who have no soul anywhere.

>sekret klub

anonimoose unite