Black Zyzz

Black Zyzz

youtu.be/WlAc0NHfcBU?t=3m37s

Look the face of the women

Ape

But Zyzz wasn't a manlet.

There's more than enough roided up black dudes, he's not "black zyzz" or whatever you call him, just one of many roidheads on the aesthetics bandwagon

LMAO.

Is he 5'4?

i don't respect roiders or people who "convince" others they're not.

have you got any charts and statistics to back up your genius, superior argument that only a superior race could have come up with?

feel free to spend the next seven hours posting them, don't worry if i don't reply to any of it, it's because your opinion actually matters you smelly little anxiety prick

Here, I did the math. He's 5'1" max.

youre not accounting for the perspective, its not an XY plane. But it is to safe he is no taller then 5'4.

Yeah, they look at him like he's retarded for dressing like that in the public.

are you really this stupid?

or is this just a new level of desperate insecurity even /rk9/ is pointing and laughing at?

wow!

See
If you wanna keep things simple measure it from an estimated point on his right heel to the top of his head, and add about 10 percent for error. You can't really measure it accurately unless you know how long his feet are.

Either way he can't be taller then 5'7

Manlet detected

>Look the face of the women
Everyone's looking because it's indecent m8

>spotted the buttmad ape

>5ft tall
>100lbs
>aesthetic
>impressive
>zyzz

Fucking laughable tiny baby nigger midget thinks he's some hot shit

People are darting their eyes to a man who is doing something out of the norm and that's walking around shirtless where being fully clothed is the norm. Just because they look at him doesn't mean they're worshiping his body.

It's okay to take your shirt off and walk around the beach or at a rave, but not in a European city. wtf?

Same girls that say "eww muscles are grosss!"

>asking for whey in mcdonald's
Is this nigga for real?

TOP CRINGE
O
P

C
R
I
N
G
E

i was never cringing when i saw zyzz do shit like this.

A skinnyfat dude will get the same amount of looks if he walks shirtless like that.

Jesus christ, europe is doomed. Half of the god damn faces in the crowd were blacks or non whites. Dear god can we please take back our continent from these fucking pavement apes?

Too much mass kills aesthetics.

I liked him when he was smaller to be honest.

Also, unlike Zyzz he isn't very bright.

spotted the pitiful fatty