E

H

S

BREHS?

Nah breh. You've crossed the line.

BREHS

Christ

BREHSSSS

You wouldn't even know what to do with it if you got the chance honey.

LINE CROSSED BREH, LINE CROSSED

BREHS???

We lift for her, user.

sauce?

Triggered

--------------
CROSSED

would fuck still

I'd hit it no reservations no regrets. I'd hit it for a month straight while I'm on my cut and make her do it with me. Shape that clay and she'll crawl on her hands and knees for me I'll mind fuck her til she thinks she can't live without me and then manipulate her into orgies Veeky Forums can be so short sighted sometimes.

This girl makes me lift harder

Liking larger women (i.e more filled out) is not associated very well with high testosterone, rather it -is- associated with growing up lower-class/ near poverty. On the opposite spectrum, those who like more skinny (i.e model-tier) are more likely to have been born upper class/ well-off. A few assumptions can be made from this data: (a) fatter women are more likely to survive raising a child in constant low-resource situations than their skinnier counterparts (b) skinnier women are characterized commonly, in high-society, as having the virtue of restraint, i.e intelligent/ of sound mind.

Though there may be retorts that "primitive tribes worshiped fat women" and "fatness is seen as a sign of wealth." To the first I say, early hunter-gatherer tribes had the same low-resource environments as in (a), before agriculture started truly flourishing (i.e everyone had a steady and full stream of food, most commonly starting from the 20th century in the U.S.A). This same worship of fat figure is still found in the world, although only in places of squalor (such as Bangladesh). To the last I say, once food production is optimized to the point that everyone of a culture has a ready supply of food, the qualities of fatness lose their significance. Where before it meant that someone had access to lots of food (wealth), now it means a lack of restraint and/or health defect (especially in modern times). Yet, there still exists the underclass that doesn't have a truly steady stream of food and resources that they still cling to the ancient value of plumpness.

Why did I write out such an autistic post? Because I've seen (rarely) some quality posts that have improved my understanding of a topic to a great extent and have opened new paradigms of thought.

t. Interdisciplinary (Sociology, Anthropology, etc.) Researcher

Fun-fact: The reason many Greek statues have such weird "soft" faces is because of ill-developed facial structure due to soft-food diets (such as grains).

Continued: You may contrast those to the Native American faces, more angled and "strong." The major cause of this is their tough, raw meat based diets that exercise their facial muscles well and build noble faces.

>that fat hand

its a trick, fall back!

Holy shit that fucking hand

>citation needed

come on goddamnit

The injuns were famously high test and qt as recorded by poor malnourished europoors. They came here and running wolf and crazy bear would be 6'2 Chad mode with a dozen luscious teenaged wife's and abundunt fish and healthy foods and dude weed lmao.

Europoors massacred them because of their famously bad tempers and Jewish inherited jealously

more of this ass in particular

EVOLUTIONARY PSYCHOLOGY PLZ GO

You're such a fucking faggot, stop posting this bullshit rationale like it's fact.

Better.

a new girl joins the office and she's single. Pic related is her. Wut do?

>fat girls who wear tight clothes

yuck

Get out

I want to pump all my loads into her for one whole day that I jizz so much my body shrinks into just skin because I drained all my liquid

>calling this fat
> faggot detected.

Neck tits.

>you will never wake up next to this

why even live, brehs?

You want me to meet you there or something?

No thanks.

Yeah? Says you and what army, faggot?

>thinking that's not fat

kek

jist fuck a pig and be done with it, chubby chaser

Gonna have to agree here

Low T faggot.

880ng/dl natty.

What's your excuse, fatty?

Even if half that shit was true at one time, I think that exposure to modern electronic imagery streams and imprinting would have far more to do with attraction than survival or child rearing.

And no, there isn't some malnourished underclass, at least in the first and second worlds. Poor people are obese at greater rates than any time in history, in the places of the world that matter anyway.

But I'm 99% on the nurture side, so I'm biased.

tldr: Tmobile grill HNNNNG so hard

Herbert, W. (2010). On second thought: Outsmarting your mind's hard-wired habits. New York: Crown.

Swami, V., & Tovée, M. J. (2013). Resource Security Impacts Men’s Female Breast Size Preferences. PLoS ONE, 8(3).

Wisconsin Longitudinal Study, 1957-2007. (n.d.). International Journal of Epidemiology.

Got lazy on the cites, but you'll be able to find these.

>sleeping with all the lights on

The fat keeps the light out of her eyes.

>like skinny girls
>start working out
>now crave big tits and big asses
Guess I got poorer

>tfw I've got the thickness sickness

>anecdote
>evidence

pick one

You must be autistic if you believe I'm saying that's evidence of anything, you paranoid fucktard

D
E
A
R

J E S U S

None of these logically defend your points. You cuck. We're all just trying to masturbate here ok?

then you're just flapping your mouth in public, honey

>Those disgusting ass nails
SOILED
O
I
L
E
D

Are black women(beautiful one) the hightest race?My whole body trembles when I see one

There might be some truth to this, since I'm a poor af Veeky Forumsizen and would not fuck any skinny bitch

ifrewupkitten.png

Idk man there is something really hot in them that makes me explode

This is not high test, they're just fat and that's why they got a big Ass as well as a big fucking abdominal fat layer and piggy fingers. Fucking grossed out by the fact that you make these borderline obese women feel attractive. You happen to be HAES supporters too ? Cause you might as wel fucking be.

that's nausea

its feels quite good to be nausea

these two are hot

just because you're into bestiality...

I know what you mean by that but most of them clearly have white(caucasian) blood in them.pic related doesnt but is still nice.

Just because you're not the only person in history into bestiality doesn't mean you aren't still fucking animals.

>same body
>same face
>sometimes more pronounced tits ass
>bestiality
it seems like youre just a faggot.i will probably never act on my jungle fever because i love my race enough but youre a tremendous faggot.i bet you think asian girls are ""feminine""

Now this one actually made me laugh

WHO

I didnt get the memes about her before because I always thought that she was just average... now I see it brehs.

anastasia kvitko
Enjoy

I could of went to a fundraiser she was hosting but I cucked out.

Yeeee

BRUH

Gimme dem udders

Not her, but thanks

This one. This post. This is it. Right here.

Fridge mode activated

P A R I S
A
R
I
S

Some people get more into bigger women when they lift.

how the fuck is she thick

The waistline makes all the difference senpai, that girl is chubby af.

> 2016
> not fucking an old bitch

brehs

>tfw a legitimate female vampire has bigger arms than you

>whyevenlive

Poorfags on suicide watch

kill yourself you wanna be baiter

women dont sleep with mascara

I meant the chicken in the webm

THICC

THICC

>Liking larger women (i.e more filled out) is not associated very well with high testosterone, rather it -is- associated with growing up lower-class/ near poverty

Someone so mindfucked by the social sciences that he can't see the forest for the trees:

IT ISN'T A CASE OF CLASS. IT'S A CASE OF NIGGERS AND SPICS LIKING FATTY FATTY BOOM BOOMS.