>taller than the manlets yet shorter than the lanklets
>nobody judges you on your height
>nobody talks about how tall or short you are
>taller than 80% of girls at a minimum
>not a circus freak

who /optimal/ here?

Optimal here >: 3 feels good my brother

>this is what a 5'10 guy looks like at 145lbs
literally proof that the golden zone exists. he's not even into lifting either. he's in the fucking martial arts threads talking about jiu jitsu and shit.

>tfw you get told you're tall
>tfw 5'10

I'm really happy at 6'8"
People ask me about height sometimes, but never put me down.
It's super easy to get with tall girls and I don't think I have a harder time than anyone else with short girls.
I can eat 3500 kcals a day and not put on weight. Clothes and furniture can be a bother though.

so you're 5'9

I'm subhuman 6'4.

master race*

>tfw 6'3 but still put on muscle like a dawg cause German-Irish field peasant genes

this is the optimal size

Yo listen up here's a story
About a manlet guy that lives in a manlet world
And all day and all night and everything he sees Is just manlets
Like him inside and outside
manlet his house with a manlet window
And a manlet Corvette
And everyone os a big guy for him
And himself and everybody around
'Cause he ain't got nobody to listen
I'm Manlet da ba dee da ba daa
Da ba dee da ba daa, da ba dee da ba daa, da ba dee da ba daa
I'm Manlet da ba dee da ba daa
I have a manlet house with a small window
Manlet is the color of all that I wear
Manlet are the streets and all the trees are too

>when subhumans shitpost in threads not for them
this is why we optimal heights call you """people""" niggers

Just trying to bask in the glow reflected off of your optimal bodies. I'll go away though.

Grapes are so sour

I'm 5'7

wouldn't mind and couple of extra inches but no one really cares about my height and I live in a country of manlets anyway

grapes are an optimal level of sourness, actually. not too small or too large, but optimal. :)

>5'10
>I'm literally chad

Feels pretty good guys.

t. 5'6 "master race"

Optimal height is around 5-10 to 6-2 anything beyond or below that isnt ideal

>5'10-6'2

t. 6'2" subhuman

stop fucking posting in our thread.

I'm 5'10, but nice projection manlet

>tfw

6' 0"
160 lbs
Easy to add mass
feelsgoodman.jpg
Always looking good so long as bf stays low

I'm 5'10-5'11 (180cm) and my gf is 5'4. She keeps insisting we are the same height, even when we stand next to each other in a mirror. Why is she so insistent we are the same height?

amazing how long it must have took to make this in ms paint.i also like the overwhelming amount of sources you dont have.

she's telling you you're short

or she has a very severe mental disorder

>muh optimal range
>anybody in the optimal range shorter than me is a manlet though

I'm 6'1. Stay mad, shorty.

Tfw 5'8.5"
I was so close...
But really as a manlet you make easy gains. OP is right that really is the ideal height.

I get that I'm not tall but I never thought 5'10/5'11 was 'short'

She's mentally challenged
>dating a womanlet
Why would you ruin your optimal height genes?

>6'1"
when does the circus open?

>shorty
>calling the average to above average "shorty"
lol lanklets are literally retarded. probably can't get enough blood to their brains, poor souls.

>calls it a circus
>because he's not under the tent

unless you're in the netherlands or similar it's at least average, which outside of Veeky Forums means you're good. Assuming she thought you were short, which is a big if, it'd be her problem if she only wants to date really tall people

>moving the Golden Zone™ over one inch so he fits in
fuck off lanklet.

>6'1
>lanklet
kek is this you

Im 5'8". Starting today im gonna hang from a pull up bar as much as i can.

I'm a 5'10" optimal-user.

Why are you here? All of these manlets and lanklets just have to shitpost to vent their anger that they didn't make it.

im a 6 ft white boy and people call me tall all time. probably because LA is full of short Mexicans...

6'0" feels good man
Although I kinda wish I was a 6'9" giant so I could build heaps of muscle and look like the mountain

I think I'll call you "Turbo".

> mfw a manlet was mad enough to make this

:^o

;^)

Because wimminz can't into maffs. Even Barbie knows that

You should tie some weights to your cock too. That makes it longer

I know that being 5'11" isnt't short but why do you make this thread? Only if you were insecure about your height would you postthis crap. Most men that height know it's okay and gomon with their lives. But you? Stay salty about life phag. Or maybe it's just a meme, which is close to being as pathetic.

5'8" is manlet. Even if its passable i have bad posture so i need to fix that up as well.

I like looking in the "dating pool" column for men. Whoever created this image clearly tacked on the notes on the left and right, separating the zones of ideals...but then you look at the percentages: let's say a dating pool of 50% or higher
At minimum, you must be 5' 7" - mere three inches away from "perfect male height"
At maximum, you can be 6' 6" - a full 5 inches away from "perfect male height"

Or how about we flip and say 20% where it's just not worth trying to date any women?
If you're 5' 4", there's no hope!
If you're 6' 9", you can still work the dating scene.

The easiest way to look at this chart and see the flaw where it tries to skew "too tall" males into being a far lower average than represented is by looking at standard deviation from the #1 spot at 6' 0"/ "Where is the drop? Where is it clearly, markedly a different dating pool size and not a matter of few a few percents?"
The creator of this image would have you believe the short end is 5' 10". He's right: there's a whopping 10% drop-off and it hits below 80%! There's a big difference in that inch (and a similarly big difference if you go up another inch)!!
Then he'd have you believe the "too tall" is 6' 2". Very wrong: there isn't another 10% sheer drop-off until you hit 6' 5". In fact, you're still getting above 80% of the dating pool at 6' 3".

tl;dr
This user tries to ignore the very stats presented on the top end and shifts the focus downwards at least 2 inches. Or, more intentionally, tries to confuse 6' 2" - 6' 4" as being just as unattractive as someone 5' 9".

>All women above 5' 8" are "too tall"
>Tries to list the reasons that "too tall" means "unattractive" as women
>Completely ignores that the western world's runway underwear models, fashion models, fitness models, athletes, celebrity actresses, and art models are all HEAVILY biased towards women above 5' 8"
wtf is this shit?

It's the regular world, not those exceptions. My female friends of that height and taller do have problems dating as most men don't like being with someone taller than themselves.

she's talking about social status. girls brains work on pure emotion and you've turned into a beta cuck.

>this mad over memes obviously designed to trigger manlets

im 6'0 and i think taller girls are sexy. Dating is subjective. Have fun with your faggot chart that makes you feel better.

>manlet damage control

I'm like you but I'm 6'1" in a manlet country so no luck yet, but don't be a fucking idiot, you and I are the exception. Taller women can obviously still date, don't be retarded and understand the chart it's middleschool level.

Same here
I do calisthenics and swim
5'11
154 lb
Vegetarian

It is true, female models are about 2% of the total global population. 80% of that tiny population size is between 5' 8" and 5' 11" as well as have a ratio of 34-24-34 and NOT VARY BY MORE THAN AN INCH. The outliers there can be counted on two hands.

But that image still tries to correlate that height as "too ugly to date." Which is hilariously wrong.

And your female friends of that height, all exclusively aqcuaintances you met from the volleyball team, I assume, pretty much all get the similarly tall and athletic male boyfriends and I doubt they have a rough time finding any frequency of dates.

Idk why the fuck y'all are always on about yalls height. I don't know anyone whose height has ever affected their chances of getting laid. Letting yourself be insecure about being short or using your height to try to convince yourself that you're an alpha is literally the most autistic thing you can do. Just accept your height and pound hot ass.

How the fuck are so many of you idiots that light? 5' 10" and weigh 145 lbs?
5' 11" and weigh 154 lbs?

Are your bones made of paper? Have you skipped every leg day ever, knowing that you can just wear jeans and it'll be fine?

I'm 6' 2" and I weight 215 lbs and at my LIGHTEST adult weight, I was 185 lbs and ripped to shreds while not being overtly muscular.

The exact same guy who is 5' 10 1/2" is TOTALLY gonna get laid more frequently and be regarded so much better if he were 5' 11 1/2" mang trust me I'm a professional.

The image is just exaggerating, what matters are the percentages, no need to be an autist and take things too literal.

And as I already stated before, those girls do have problem finding dates, because the athletic guys prefer shorter girls.

it's pretty much the square cube law, since humans are 3D, someone who is 7 feet tall will be much, much heavier than twice what a 3 feet 6 inches kid weights

5'7" here at 18. Any way of growing taller while I still can? I've heard that males stop growing at 20ish so I still have hope. I just need an extra two inches plox

Men generally stop around 17, but there are outliers. I stopped at 15 and you could still be growing.

I grew until I was about 24.

I love when people talk about models and what women "have to be" about models and height and size and age and that. Most people try to say "there's a chance you could be a model!!!" just because they're "pretty" and ignore height and frame (and age). For those interested, let's take a look, shall we?

>But, user, those sizes for runway models, magazine models, posters, catalogues, print, fashion, sexy underwear models...they're all practical identical! You must be full of shit!
>Yeah! I've seen LOTS of women who model and aren't that height, don't have that shape!
>Yeah!! MY FRIEND MODELED and SHE wasn't xyz!! Fuck off!

Sorry to inform your anecdotal little quibbles but the range of sizes on height just do not fall outside that range but in extremely rare occasion. And then? By only A SINGLE INCH.
And the BWH sizes? Again, they can vary very slightly, but by no more than TWO INCHES...and usually SMALLER.
There are certainly other media venues for modeling that such harsh restrictions don't apply like fitness magazines or niche market clothing or art pieces or glamour, but they frankly aren't far off that mark, either. So, unless the lady-friends are about 5' 10" size 2 girls still out or fresh outta high school with symmetrical and striking features of beauty with impeccable skin and oral hygiene...I can't say I believe they were successful models outside of a single "photo shoot" they once had for a local mag.

Similarly, I doubt many guys of ANY height are gonna turn down a girl who looks those proportions.

I'm 5'9.5" king of the manlets. All lower manlets pay me your respects NOW!!!

To add on, it is laughable (no literally, agencies and such will laugh you out of office) if you wish to be a model at 5' 7" or below. That single inch changes your competition level by MILLIONS and you have to be un-earthly gorgeous (as well as meeting all the other size criteria...having tiny as fuck feet, too, helps) to dare compete.

Sidenote for guys: the height and frame requirements are similarly harsh for the women. But, while you want to err on the side of "tall" for women's modeling, there are LOTS of guys over 6' 2" who think they can be models, too. It's the opposite effect: women absolutely can't be too short (clothes won't fit AND there's so many other girls in-the-real-world that size), men can't be too tall (clothes won't fit AND there's LOTS of tall guys).

>bringing stats to a meme war

> tfw 5'7 155
> almost made ideal zone
> won't complain though
> there's worse things
> qt crush is 5'10
> awfuk nvm
> kpcebye

>There are certainly other media venues for modeling that such harsh restrictions don't apply like fitness magazines or niche market clothing or art pieces or glamour, but they frankly aren't far off that mark, either.
I heard some "pretty" hambeast talk about how she could totally be a plus-sized model but it's still super-delusional. You STILL need to be within and inch or two of 5' 10", exceptionally flawless and instead of size 2, the max they'll take is, like, size 10.

Average female is size 14. This bitch was nowhere near even a size 14.

not even kidding, i stopped at 27. but i was a pretty late bloomer

Thanks for the hope sempais. I heard hanging from a chinup bar does good. Think it would help?

go for it, my gfs 4 inches taller than me

it might. just make sure you're eating right. get plenty of calcium and all that. this is mroe just a general health tip, but past a certain point your body can only maintain its calcium stores, not add to them. so make sure to get a lot while you still can so you can have healthy bones and promote growth.

john cena checking in my NIGGER

> I think some of you fogs over think this shit way too much I'm so reassured that anyone in this thread isn't over the age of 24 by the amount of stupidity but I wouldn't be suprised by the man children either
By the time women are 30 they are clinging onto dear life trying to get into a plane with Nicholas cage to get away from 2012 as the earths mantle is ripped apart by a satanic beast resembling Sylvester Stallone pinning test into his tentacle dick while using kinobody as a condom to fuck mount vesuvius and turn Portland into Pompeii if you're stupid enough to think a manlet can't make it you clearly have never met Ryan Seacrest or driven a white Lamborghini Diablo speeding down some rural European highway at 11:34am wearing a paisley tie while a blonde girl 4 inches taller than you chokes on your dick between you doing lines of c grade Azerbaijani blow off of her perfect c cup tits there's more to getting what you want from life and unless it's hitting 3s like curry and staying a virgin to your narcissistic black wife who will eventually try to divorce you for half your money to go back to some savage that fucked her behind a university bar when she was 18 you dont need long legs
You need a sack

That sounds like it would fuck up your joints before it stretched anything, and would stretch your arms before it stretched your height.

Manlets/lanklets are a meme. People talking about "optimal ranges" are trolling, and girls can barely eyeball dick size, let alone a person's height to the inch.

No. You'll just hurt the ligaments in your shoulders.
Inversion tables (those things you hang from by the ankles) also do not help.

Yes, gravity crushes you over the course of the day (and your life). Your discs flatten, muscles loses its tone, joints aren't as felxible etc and your height in the morning can be as much as 2 inches different to when you go to bed.

But nothing you do is going to stimulate your growth. Hanging isn't going to elongate your femurs or give you better posture. You should eat well, get 100% of your nutrition, get lots of sleep and realize that even different shoes in your closet can have a greater effect on your height than any exercise you ever do in your lifetime.

as much as I love this picture, it's true

I'm 6'5", been lifting for a year and half and I look ">toned"/ottermode-lite

Without gear, I'll never be big. the best I can hope for is a bit past ottermode

Thanks for the advice lads. I'll try my best.

What foods should I eat to promote growth? Obviously milk is good but what else? Also should I eat at maintenance or at a surplus of calories?

1.7g protein per kg lean mass
and kcals. lots and lots of kcals.

surplus is always good. as much as my wrestling coach hated me for it, i was bulking all through my teens and made great gains because of it. try to get all of your micronutrients and very important get plenty of sleep. You grow the most while you sleep and you need lots. aim for 9 hrs.

>thought i was 5'8" but I'm really 5'6.5"
I'll exit the gene pool immediately

if you didn't realise you were 5'6.5" this whole time, then it doesn't seem like it was a problem. No need to be upset if it didn't cause you any problems until now.

5ft5 reporting in

BUT MEMES!

tfw 5'8"

>Golden Zone
>tfw manlets think anything under 6' is acceptable.

Oh you.

5'6

>dad and older brother are both 6'1 and skinny
>be a stockier version of them, 5'9.5 or 177cm with wide hips, even wider shoulders, square-jawed and barrel-chested
>basically just a squashed version of my dad and bro
>people told me i look strong even becore i started lifting

Feels acceptable, man

>78.4% dating pool
I ain't even mad brah.

The Golden zone is actually 5'11 - 6'1.

what's the average height of heels?

>be 5'7" manlet
>have a tall girl fetish
>mfw I live in paradise

>tfw 6'2"

anyone /largemanlet/ here?

>tfw 27 and 5'5'
>tfw permanent boy mode
>tfw all the responsibilities of an adult male with none of the respect
>tfw get to play on my skateboard until dark, drink slurpees and keep a slingshot in my pocket and be guilt free

5´10 to 6.1
golden zone

>manlet on roids
Everytime

Get the fuck out you 6'1" lanklet subhuman circus freaks.

>one inch

im 5´10

but you're encouraging subhuman behavior with recommending 6'1" """"""people""""""

DON'T MAKE ME BANISH YOU(via cutting your feet off so you'd then be outside of the Golden Zone™)

>Be 5'11
>Left out of the great height debate

It's like being honorably discharged from the conversation