This has come to my attention

health> Hygiene

>for Middle Eastern folks
>that it is common practice to WASH YOUR ASSHOLE after taking a shit
>They have a small hose setup next to the toilet that they rinse their ass with
>then dry off with toilet paper

>western logic: wipe your ass and carry on
>but if you get shit on your arm...
>would you just wipe it and get on with your day?
>hell no, You would use soap and water for many minutes trying to scrub the sin away
>why leave the shit particles with you to ruin your day

>I decided to try it at a friends house
>THIS IS THE GREATEST THING TO HAPPEN TO THE AREA OF SHIT TAKING
>liked it so much that I installed one @ my place

Many bigoted/ racist folks will be horrified to learn that their own asses are dirtier than those they hate.

I get my bf to lick it out for me.

If you eat right you can wipe clean with one clump of TP.
If I have a bad shit because of a cheat day or whatever, I wipe dry, then with water, then dry again.
I never have skid marks, my underwear smells sweaty above shitty after 36 hours of wear.

excellent greentexting my totally-not-from-reddit friend

really nailing the Veeky Forums lingo!

jvst vse wet wipes yov retard

this desu

wtf i hate my ass now

The best of both worlds, baby wipes

wipes are gross because they aren't flushable

so you're basically putting toilet paper in your garbage bin. fucking disgusting.

POO IN LOO

>my muslim friend has one of these in his toilet

You really shouldn't flush tp either. It's pretty much only USA that does. Most places have heavy lidded garbage cans in the bathroom.

>putting toilet paper in your garbage bin. fucking disgusting.

putting garbage in garbage bin, what's the problem hassan?

>arent flushable

I see your still have a shit--tier toilet huh user?

is this a new meme now im unaware of?

lol, no

it's every non third world country with half decent plumbing. toilet paper is literally made for that. pretty much every single country in western europe flushes tp

Only 3rd world shitholes with indecent sewerage have the garbage can for the shitter paper.

shit is considered biohazard btw. it's not just "garbage"

fucking third worlders, man

it has nothing to do with the toilet, it's the plumbing. even if it flushes properly, you're fucking up the pipes and are in for a rude awakening.

You fuckers realize you can buy an easy to install bidet off of amazon for $30?

I never have swamp ass or clingy toilet paper bits, my asshole is always clean and fresh and I never get an extra whiff of it while doing squats.

Not to mention my gf's asshole is sparkly as fuck to so when I'm tagging her from behind I don't have to deal with that extra scent that drops my dick to half mast.

Fucking invest in a goddamn pressure washer for your asshole you filthy faggots.

>Not to mention my gf's asshole is sparkly as fuck to so when I'm tagging her from behind I don't have to deal with that extra scent that drops my dick to half mast.

>not enjoying the smell of your gf's shithole

maybe you're just gay

dirty shitholes all smell the same, virgin cuck.

>implying scrubbing your arm till the skin is red when shit comes on it isn't just to wash off the feeling of disgust
>implying that if scrubbing your skin doesn't work to get rid of the filth, some shitty stream of water will
>implying wet wipes are not superior for those shits that require a 1001 wipes
>implying you shouldn't be changing your diet if your shits require a 1001 wipes
>implying it has any other use asides from subtly conditioning an asslicking fetish in your SO

I have baby wipes in the toilet always.
But sometimes if I have one of those burning or itchy asshole shits I wish I had an enema.

>implying it has any other use asides from subtly conditioning an asslicking fetish in your SO

you act like this is a bad thing.

I wet toilet paper and wipe. if I really have to I'll spit on it. works well enough

but yea, bidets are nice and it's crazy to think that Arabs have better ass hygiene than us

Fuck here in Bosnia we have canisters of water ( use an old detergent canister ) then just use it to wash your ass

Bretty hygenic and also is good when doing doggystyle with girl and you don't have to die from fumes

thanks for that great greentext you faggot
jesus christ i have cancer in my eyes now

Time my shits to be right before shower.
Always.

>Missile easterners
>not just shitting in the streets
Well call me cultured

Tbh I think Middle Easterns use bidets more because of their hairy assholes. As a man with a similar problem, I too want one installed.