What is Veeky Forumss description of the perfect Chad

What is Veeky Forumss description of the perfect Chad

Chad thundercock, Captain of the high school football team, fucked all the Stacy's, at least 6 ft, you know, the type of person you wanted to be in high school but were always to much of a pussy to be so you started to hate him because you were so jealous of him.

fucks PIZZA and eats STACY
not much else

>the type of person you wanted to be in high school but were always to much of a pussy to be

You tell me how to gain height and i will become Chad Thundercock

Confident but doesnt smile and talk to much

>tfw that L I T E R A L L Y could have been me, but I was too busy playing WoW

The face is too militarish for a chad, chad is more of a fuckboi

6 Pack
Handsome
Smart
Tall
Frame

Gets all the bitches.

i know he's the original face of the CHAD-meme, but i'd rather call him a BRUCE: basically CHAD, but more aggressive towards people. while CHAD just gives you a smirk when he spots you checking out his girl, BRUCE will instantly call you out on that and he'll make sure you won't do it again.

>smart
Top rofl. Chad is a moron.

Nah that guy was apparently a very nice person

would a moron get that much pussy? you're just a jealous beta bitch

Chad is the perfect male specimen.

The perfect male specimen has to be intelligent.

FUCK CHAD, IAM A GOD

fuck, i look small in this pic

HUGE HUGE AND GOOD LOOKING

FUCK, getting boners from myself

the meme is based on that picture and the story created around it, not the actual person.

chad is neither smart, nor is he educated. he's confident. he's the type of guy to show up unprepared when he has to present a paper in front of class. he'll make up for that by vaguely talking around the topic with a cheeky remark here and there that'll make the qt3.14s laugh. female teacher's grading him C- for that while your regular uggo gets an F.

The coolest kid in class who was the best in all sports eventually becomes CHAD, fucks STACEY and eats PIZZA, while you are sitting at the GYM counting the calories in your protein shake.

just looks like one of those insecure italian manlets you see at the club, the one who wears too much cologne but it's common knowledge he doesn't wash his ass well.

This he's a bruce. Bruce is more of the alpha jock. He's a dick.

This is a Chad. Chad is a nice guy to losers but they are so insecure it's like he's mocking them. Chad is fairly intelligent gets 80s in school but not very wise/good at thinking abstractly. He is blissfully unaware of the suffering of losers who he is kind too, he's like a big naive puppy.

These chads are even better than model types as they come off as less intimidating to girls.

Nice proportional forearms, fraudulent fuck.
>uses gear to end up looking like shit anyway.

I feel like I'm watching /r9k/ right now

Chad is not a fuccboi. Chad is grizzled masculinity.

Other classic Chads of history: Football team, and of course Pat Tillman

he is nowhere near the reason for the Chad meme. That picture has been floating around for only a couple years, whereas the Chad meme has been a thing for a decade.

you look like a fat nerd, that never even touched a girls in his life.

so, how is your opinion relevant again?

My forearms are the same size as your WHOLE BODY

HOLY SHIT BFTO HARD. LMAO

i look better than you, iam bigger than you. Don't ever speak to me again, with your inferior genetics

You're taking steroids and are a fucking manlet. Nobody fucking cares. You come off as extremely insecure, stupid ass.

by that definition im chad

Mast post that pic with your cousin again

Isnt Jeff Seid a Chad basically?

>literally guile without the hair or costume

Kek

that's just one of the many traits chad is known for.

Chad has charisma, Jeff is kind of a sadkunt

insecurity the post

How many girls cheated on you user? You are riddled with false confidence to try and not seem beta

how come every now and then some roided huge fucking faggot comes up and shits up every place

it was supermong some time ago and now you can summon masT aka the roided turbo manlet by nearly everything

This is Chad.

nah, thats husbando material

he looks exactly like a jacked version of my Columbian friend

Is Laird Hamilton the eternal chad?

Why are you saving my pictures?

I have a couple friends who are 21 and one has fucked 20ish chicks and the other 30ish.

They're just chill dudes, the only difference is they don't give a fuck about a girls feelings and just want notches.

Ask a lot of girls out and make an effort to smash them. That's all.

If you guys saw them you'd be like what the fuck? Girls like him?!

>Go to gym with my best bro since kindergarden
>After we work out he takes a snapchat of himself in mirror
>Caption: "gotta love the pump"
>He sends it to about 100 people
>Car ride to Chipolte afterwards for gains
>He's on his phone while I drive
>"Dude look at this."
>Sticks his phone under my face, laughing
>At least 30 girls all responded with thirsty compliments
>Check my phone
>Haven't gotten a text in two weeks