Interfering mum

My mum just visited my apartment and told me that she is very worried about my lifting, and that she wants to hire me a personal trainer to train with me and check my form and shit. She's worried about me, which is sweet, but she is also threatening to majorly interfere with lifting, which is like my only "thing" I have to myself.

I told her that I already get my form checked by various people I trust (you guys, lmao), but she said that she wants someone that "she knows" to look at my form to make sure I don't injure myself

FFS, how do I get her to leave me alone without upsetting her?

Maybe just accept one session from the trainer to prove that you've got your form and everything down. Then he can give you the all-clear and your mom won't be worried any more.

Tell her that you'll never talk to her again if she doesn't mind her own business.

>mom insists on hiring you a personal trainer
>come here to bitch and whine like.the spoiled bitch you are
Seriously wtf is wrong with you kids now a days. The personal trainer might have some valuable information , you didn't even give it a chance or entertain the idea - its not like you or anyone on this site is a know it all God of all lifting. You're a disrespectful ungrateful pathetic excuse of a son op, and general idiot

Wowww so many spoiled overgrown children here. You guys really are a bunch of basement dwelling leeches sucking your parents hopes and wallets dry, aren't ya?

>the personal trainer might have some valuable information

spotted the new lifter

>Do a session with the pt
>Run him through your routine and explain what you hope to accomplish
>Maybe he critiques some form/your general routine
>Take critiques under consideration
>Do more research and decide if you should apply them
>The end

>trusting Veeky Forums

lmao

anyway take the PT if only for him to give you easy meal plans so that you don't have to think for yourself

I'm telling this cuck to gain some independence m8. If he's not already off the teat he will be soon

How can she possibly interfere with your lifting if you dont live with her and are a grown man?

I don't know man, I've met a lot of trainers that know a shitload of stuff.
The thing is, they let their knowledge out only tiny bit by tiny bit, so they can have a client as long as possible.

But I think generally meeting a good personal trainer is like meeting a crossfitter that has good form.

Just take the advice with a grain of salt and move on. Your mom is just worried about you like all moms do, especially with something that she reads as dangerous and probably doesn't know much about. Be thankful you have someone that cares about you.

>personal trainer
>valuable information
10/10 masterful troll. Very well played

>meeting a good personal trainer is like meeting a crossfitter that has good form.
... So slightly less likely than being struck by lightning?

Tell her she's right, thank her for her input, and go about living your own life. Be an adult

Exactly.
I was just saying that I was most likely super lucky by meeting a lot of the good ones.

you guys are missing the point. pt or not OP's mom is sickly involved in his everyday life despite him living independently. she needs to learn he has his own life now.

IDIOT!!!

even pros get their form checked you arrogant piece of shit just fucking lead her do it it is good for both of you.

>mfw people are this fucking retarded

people like you should be shot.

fucking kys you ignorant and arrogant piece of shit, you are the worst combination of what a human can be.

kys.

kys, kys.

kys, kys, kys.

lead=let

>mfw youre under 20

i have had my form checked already by many people

calm down, dear