/tinder/ thread? Mods pls don't delete

/tinder/ thread? Mods pls don't delete

Post stories, profile reviews, convos and anything else here. I'll start, pic related

Oops, well anyway here's my profile any tips?

Kinda pathetic, the dog picture's good though

You guys think I should add or remove anything?

cringe

bazinga!!!!!

doesnt matter if its aids if he pulls them

try it, if doesnt work, change shit

My bio seems to be working pretty well

Daily reminder that if you're not getting matched on the strength of your first picture alone all you need to do is become more attractive.

Dog is good
Saw ages ages ago that people prefer pictures with people properly smiling, anyone tried it ?

drop the non dog selfie and add some normal picture where you... I don't know... smile maybe? Jesus Veeky Forums

looks ok

Damn how old are you? You look 17. Other then that you're good to go (I can see that stupid bio working)

DO YOU EVEN LIFT

18, turning 19 in 2 weeks

I run

Are you conscious of how insipid you are?

>browsing late night tinder
>sweetpoon.jpeg
>swipe right on errythang cause I'm drunk
>swipe
>swipe
>swipe
>stop, eyes wide, look at this thing
>Can't tell if it's male or female
>super like bc I think it's funny and idgaf
>message next day
>"hey I saw you super liked my profile :^D. So what's up
>pic related

I have over 70 matches and have been to autistic to engage bishes to get on muh dick.

When did it suddenly become match.com because I obviously missed the era when tinder was packed with sluts.

This is so fucking bland
Also why are you on Veeky Forums?

>tfw if I super liked her I probably wouldn't even get a reply

;_;

Who else here /barely scraping through? I've been on Tinder for months and have only met up with one girl.

dude... that mad me feel bad inside what you did.

I'm going on 3 dates this weekend.

>still a kisless virgin
>hope I don't spaghetti
>somehow am attractive enough to have a decent amoutn of matches after filtering out the fatties/ugos

I'm thoroughly convinced that no on Veeky Forums actually lifts

It was a dark time. I never replied.

No way I'm using this app to take chicks on dates lmfao, how is that even a relatively enjoyable experience.

>pay for strangers meal
>by proxy has no humor because female
>you really just want teh poon

C'mon, let's be real here, y'all should just be upfront and not pay for pussy shit's sad

>hasn't had sex in 2 years

But still, I know there are chicks on Tinder that are there only for the D, may as well make that shit Sunny boiiiis

>I know there are chicks on Tinder that are there only for the D
Why arent they getting it then?
Think about it, tinder is a garden of dick for most girls, There are enough guys so each girl can have 10-15 guys and still not share anyone of them with another girl AND still be pretty damn picky about who she fucks
Why is she still on tinder if she is after the dick?

neck yourself

Quality of the D senpai, if you're on /fit and using Tinder I just give the benefit of the doubt that you look lifted.

Chicks aren't gonna go slut mode on some turbo autist, and I would know. It's just that if you're going to pay for pussy, there has to be a better more constructive way to do it than off a dating app.

>Finally matched with girl in close proximity (6 miles)
>Find out she just wants to "have fun" (She's a little fat but cute face)
>After 2 weeks of snapchats we finally arrange a time to meet
>She is finally home alone and my Mum's car is free
>Tfw I will finally stop being a KV

Change your name so its doesnt sound like a DC villan. Pick one that chicks like srs. Could get you in trouble later on tho but you're just hooking up rite? And the next thing about the mirror selfie of you half naked wont work that well get a new pic and wear a tight v neck or something that makes it look like you're not trying but they can see the gains

>dating apps

This is trash wtf who have you gotten with this shit?

>being beta enough to still pay for girls meals
>its CURRENT YEAR

>if you're on /fit and using Tinder I just give the benefit of the doubt that you look lifted
I do look like i lift because i hear this from people ive never met before IRL that i look like a guy who lifts, comments vary from friendly teasing to miring.
I am however not on Tinder because i dont want to waste my fucking time
Point still stands there are far more men than there are women on most dating sites and apps, if a girl truly wants dick she will get it and if she hasnt you must ask yourself why not?

Quite a simple concept really, basic principles of a market place. Demand for girls way, way exceeds the supply and vice versa for guys.

Is Canada full of obese feminist women??

'Tinder' has nothing whatsoever to do with the details of lifting up heavy things and putting them back down again repeatedly to build muscle and fitness, therefore this thread doesn't belong and is to be removed. Go post this crap on instead that's where it belongs.

Dog photo is good rest is shit including description. You come off as a loner tbqh post something with friends or out doing shit

I forgot what we were talking about honestly. If it was for why they aren't getting the D even though they are on dating sites, it's because they are.

They get a lot of D, and not just from one guy either. This might sound sick af but I have seen the sweetest girls roast their v card 15 minutes into a party and play kids like a fucking fiddle as they get rammed by 3 other kids in the same school.

It's not a 1/1 exchange.

In order to pull this off you gotta be Chad af unfortunately, I've tried and it doesn't boil over so well. Eventually the social stigma kicks in, and your friends/her friends will start commenting and you can say good bye to that ass.

Nigga pls.

>it's because they are.
I cant really wrap my head around this
Girls go to a bar, get hit on, girls go on any social media site and get hit on, girls ride a tram and get hit on
Tinder is all this but on steroids so why are they looking for more?
Im still inclined to believe girls on tinder are looking for attention, they match, talk when bored and then they get the fuck out quick when a new guy comes along

Girls do love attention

Since getting more girls is literally the only reason any of us are doing this shit (and if you say otherwise, you're either lying or yes homo) I do think it's relevant.

If this was, say, a gun forum, would it be relevant to post pictures of targets from our trips to the range to show off muh groupings and such? Or would it not be relevant because it's not showing the guns themselves, only what we actually do with them?

ah you bastard. Did you steal my tinder bio from the thread yesterday?

>tfw

I did, it's pretty gud

>dating apps in Ottawa

Yeah that's what anyone would expect.

>I run

from the weights?

>shitimbald
Gets me good

>Blain?