Why is this board so male-centric...

Why is this board so male-centric? Why are there not threads which cater to all spectrums of gender including androgynous people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wfYbgdo8e-8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Holy shit is that a grill or trap? if trap, gtfo

Because the masculine is the pinnacle of humanity and the only way a human can be truly beautiful.

Femininity is disgusting, evil and ugly.

Which greek god was it that seperated humans into two genders so they could never be complete, yet yearn for it all their life?

9 year old boy

if not trap gtfo
seriously tho, she's cute, eh? What happened to her? I told her once not to involve herself with /b/ anymore, but I doubt it got to her heart.

Literally this!

who is this gender bender?

Human woman is a punishment from Zeus for stealing the fire of olympus

Agreed OP. I personally prefer threads that are about fitness and not gender but there are a fuckton of boys on here making threads about boy things.

then make a thread about girl/neutral things

Also, what you are referencing is the symposium, wherein Plato has Aristophanes perform this story you as an absurd joke, as it flies contrary to the implicit evil of woman. read more, no classical mythological basis.

Idk mate I saw it in some discovery channel program like 10 years ago. I remember that vague shit.

>Greek
I'm gonna go with Allah

>Why are there not threads which cater to all spectrums of gender

Because that's not a thing. Your genes are either XX or XY. Unless you have some other genetic anomaly, that's it. End of story.

>I breathed some weird oxygen today guise :(

It is a joke and only proposed in the Symposium. It also is a cautionary tale against man acting womanly, as Aristophanes says Zeus will cut man in half again so he will only have one leg!

>All males = equally manly
>All females = equally feminine

When?

Because

I AM THE PATRIARCHY

IM HERE TO TRIGGER YOU

Zeus, but it's just a saying.

Ashley Jones
she's gone now and my life has been empty ever since

look at toes.

clearly trap

>yfw the other half you've been searching for has been with you your whole life
Well played Zeus, well played.
youtu.be/wfYbgdo8e-8

lmaoing at homos.

People think/act differently, some to the point of just being flat out delusional. That doesn't ACTUALLY make them a different gender. Their brains simply don't function correctly for whatever reason.

We should be figuring out what is wrong with their brains and trying to fix them, not forcing everyone else to humor their delusions.

I'm sorry you "feel different" but that doesn't give you special rights over me.

Never.
Being female doesnt make you feminine.
Being male doesnt make you masculine.
Its an ideal. A culture you live up to.
A masculine female and a feminine man have their perks up to a certain point.
But once you cross that line its downhill from there.

It's time to stop shitposting

i'd fuck it whatever it is

Because theres no such thing as
H I G H E S T
I
G
H
E
S
T

6/10 replied

Reading this made me the NS equivalent of triggered

>androgynous people

Only if they're male. The boyish females can stay.

if you accept one you have to accept the other