I'm VEGAN GAlNS, here for an AMA

Richard Burgess here for an AMA. Veganism is scientifically proven to be the best diet to prevent heart disease, cancer, autoimmune , dementia, obesity, and more. Meat eaters cannot accept this simple, proven fact.

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.se/Vegan_Gains
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

your head is weird shape

0/10 troll attempt

Your diet is in a weird way.

when will you bet getting gains?

Real time stamp faggot
>op is pretending to be a nignog

0/10 diet attempt. DYEL

When will you get your last round of chemo? Fucking carnivore.

It is real. Check the date. Stupis racist.

How do I become green?

Why does it look like you hand is clipping through the paper?

SO I KNOW YOU'RE SUPER WELL EDUCATED ON VEGANISM
WHAT ARE SOME BOOKS I CAN READ ON IT
THANK YOU
I KNOW YOU HAVE PERSONAL RECOMMENDATIONS RIGHT?
BECAUSE YOU'RE VEGAN AND YOU'VE DONE RESEARCH ON IT AND STUFF

Eat enough veggies
I injured my hand while fingering your mum. No, I just have a weird way of holding. Zoom in, it is real.
Mein Kampf, Adolf Hitler, or by searching anything on PubMed

>looking at timestamp

Man, that's a great question.

Will you personally murder every meat eater in this thread?

As I made a video on my channel about, after tripping on mushrooms, I had a spiritual re-awakening and stopped my sociopathy.

He's not a racist, I am a racist.

As a white Aryan with a butt chin, I just want you to know that because of the womb that shat you out, you are worse FOREVER.

You are human pollution, I cannot even eat now that I have seen you, and I am stepping away from the computer to bathe just in case your filth contaminated me through the computer screen.

OP has serious mental issues, and I don't mean this in a bashing or trolling way. Pretending to be a youtuber and then doing an AMA on a chinese blockstacker forum. Just where the fuck did you go wrong? Why did your parents conceive you? I want answers.

how long have you been vegan for?

At least you admit you're a racist. What's your Klan level?
You claim that I am fake and call me mentally disabled. Yet, right after that, you ask why I was conceived and where my parents went wrong. A bit hypocritical if you ask me. As I have said in my videos, I used to be severely depressed before I found veganism and mushrooms. I am now a happy, healthy VEGAN.
As I said in my videos, 3 years.

3 years is babbymode. Come at me when you haven't eaten meat in a decade faggot

Dude, stop the act already, your OP picture is photshopped like fuck, even a baby can see that. reported thread

Hey
I'm legendary anchorman, Ron Burgundy... sitting here in my aqua-jet 9000 enjoying my usual meal of steak, waffles, french fries and of course, scotch. Now if you think a vegan diet is the greatest diet ever , I will fight you... that's no lie!

sup kompany

Hey Rich, keep up the good work. what is your advice for someone starting out vegan?

Have you ever meet another green skinned nigger? And did rich plow you with his synthol schlong?

Mhmm. Get your eyes checked.
Nice meme.
Good work, buddy! I know how much of a difference it is, and you can always use VEGAN substitutes to Ignore the cravings. You will feel much better within a week, and you will reap all the benefits.
Actually, I ALREADY HAVE a boyfriend. He is in the picture

Mods, your filtering game fucking sucks.
VEGAN GAlNS slips by fine if you replace the i with a lowercase L.

Eating a tofu sandwich. The bread is made of quinoa and Vegan. I am drinking a kale smoothie beside it. You meat eaters have nothing on me

I started watching your videos ironically, and now i'm thinking of going vegan. Fuck you Richard.

That is good.

why are you such a fucking psychopath?

how does it feel to look like a black alien version of jason genova?

I only have one question?

What state do you live in the USA?

take a better picture with time stamp that is legible

Trawna

Sage

Scarborough Toronto Ontario Canada

Lol. Cannot unsee

How do you feel about leafy exposing you?

no one pay any more attention

I have gone vegetarian for 1 week now and I feel fantastic. Only thing keeping me from vegan diet is eggs. Eggs are the only part of my current i actually enjoy as well.

So you're in Canada right now ?

Yup

What do you bench?

>AMA
This isn't reddit, Harambe.

I think you're a good guy Richard, but I think sometimes you get a little out of hand about veganism. Btw vegan diets are fucking amazing dude

Samefag

Well, I do need to get the message across. I am a good guy IRL.
No homo

Bump

>scientifically proven

Prove a Vegan diet is not optimal. I will post a video of me eating veal if you do.

Prove who you say you are and ill become a vegan. Post abother screenshot . With a paper in the shape of a triangle. Have written on it illuminardi bro 420 swagmaster. Also what are some good vegan sups to take if you are real

kill yourself faggot. This board is for health and fitness, not delusion and scumfuck retardation.

You kill yourself first
Lel

Can you give me different reading tips on veganism? Interested in trying it.

No

Have you banged your ugly GF and lost Your your virginity yet?

That's a personal question

This is how I know it's not you Richard. If it was you would of posted another pic the moment you where asked.
Veeky Forums trolled again

make another timestamp that isnt made for ants and i'll believe this is you.

otherwise fuck off, you cant read that shit at all

Isn't vgains censored?

Also, if eating meat gives me cancer then it's damn worth it. Shoo shoo, gains goblin.

>Zoom in
>235x314
You're not even trying

Can i do heroein while i do vegan gain diet?

Apparently the biatch from this pic grew out of this, lol. And you would think it's a one way road to degeneracy.

Absolutely, it's not an animal product so it's automatically good for you.

but in 3rd world countries it's fertilized with animal excrement. Check mate.

y r u such an annoying piece of shit?

>best diet to prevent...

No. It is proven to be more effective than the average American diet. It has been found equally effective as other diets such as the Mediterranean, for example.

>tfw convinced my friends to go vegan

You are a Faggot ! What are your top tips for being a faggot? you faggot!!

MOOOOOOOOOOM HE CALLED ME THE F WORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dementia is a requirement to go vegan, not a side effect of it

Why do you base such a large part of your brand on your diet?

why not both. IME when you have both chickens and eggs, superior nutrition packets btw, its relatively meaningless to ask which came first.

encyclopediadramatica.se/Vegan_Gains

I'm glad you can't have children.