Will this game make neets and lardasses fit again?

Other urls found in this thread:

bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_Pokémon_by_index_number_(Generation_I)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>implying the game isn't just another flavor of the month game that will lose popularity soon

You're basically asking if you can lose weight with exercise alone (pretty mild exercise at that, just walking more, by the sounds of it...) and the answer is no, of course not.

>still playing Pokemon

I remember when I was 9.

No, because you have to leave your house to play

You can easily drive around and get the same stuff out of the game. 100% promise fatties are just gonna do that instead of getting out and going explore.

This is the best idea I've heard for a video game in just about ever

Nintendo finally found a way to make kids go outside again

too bad I have a fuckin' windows phone

My NEET friend just sits in the back of his parent's/brother's/sister's car whenever they go out to catch Pokemon.

He's like the leader of 4 gyms or something since yesterday

>Nintendo
>implying Nintendo did anything except license use of characters

>tfw your gym is a gym

I was already going full autismo playing Ingress and this game is pretty much a new skin for it. Got a ruck sack for weight/water/macros and tons of trails to hike by my house.

It could. Walking for an hour a day will burn something like 200-400 calories, which could make a noticeable difference over time. Not like it's going to make some 400lb landwhale look like a model, but it might help inactive people get out and move more

cant connect to server :^)
pls help

This.

It's getting people outside, and that counts for a lot.

>too bad I have a fuckin' windows phone
A-at least our OS is aesthetic r-right?

>and that counts for a lot.
does it though? they're shuffling around staring at their phones, not exactly a lifestyle change

I don't understand this game. Do you get to battle with your pokemon? or do you just run around collecting them?

So how does the game work? Pokemons appear in random location and you have to get there before other players to capture them?

Also there are Pokemon Go threads showing up everywhere on Veeky Forums. Not sure if this is legit hype or paid shills. Whatever it is it's working because I might give it a try even though I haven't cared about Pokemon ever since they expanded the original 150. The new creatures just seem so boring. A fucking cow? Seriously?

>Windows phone

Last year?

You mostly collect them. Battles can only happen at locations called gyms, which are random popular buildings.

I think the pokemon locations are unique for each player, so you don't have to rush to capture them and they can't be 'stolen'.

Represent! Fuck Apple and Google!

>our OS is aesthetic
what is stock android

>fit fags will complain about small calves
>meanwhile all pokeneets walk a lot and gain calves of gods
>fit cries again

>muh minimalism

Phone companies spend millions paying developers and designers to add a skin and appealing interfaces for the end user and some hipsters comes along trying to insist the bare version is more beautiful. It fucking isn't. Stop it. It's like arguing a bare house with no paint, plasterwork, flooring or light fittings is aesthetic.

Sure, enjoy your faster, lighter phone with more available memory but don't try to say it looks nice.

Felt so good to ditch windows phone for an iphone

The disparity between the two platforms is truly astonishing

>Implying any of that cosmetic shit even matters
You're right, I will take my technologically superior phone over your piece of crap any day. Btw iPhone7 will still only have 1gb of ram, lmao

I'm pretty sure people just drive for it. Also, walking doesn't kill many calories compared to overeating.

>not catching pidgey between sets

>my technologically superior phone
get off your high horse, it's nothing but a google tracker. And I have android myself, just pointing out the absurdidty of claiming stock android is aesthetically pleasing when it's meant to be the very opposite.

there isn't much to do after a bit, probably will die down once the fad runs it's course.

>evil company Nintendo who drains kids brain by retarded video game could do anything good
>windows phone
you really showed your power level

this
original is always the best. I stopped caring when they wanted more pokemon, which clearly is for the shekels
you can already make good anime and games and tons of topics off 150 some characters why keeps adding more?

fpbp as usual

the game only has the original 150

What is this gay ass shit? I've literally never heard of it until yesterday and now it's fucking everywhere I go.

The app uses your camera and let's you see Pokémon where ever you go and let's you catch and train them.

maybe cause it didn't come out until yesterday?

>fpbp
What?

first post best post

lurk more

m8 I've been here 8 years, I just haven't come across it very often

Anyway, thanks .

Oh shit I just dealt with this

>be teacher
>teachign summer school
>Pokemon Go is released

You can imagine how my morning went.

> off 150 some characters why keeps adding more?

No they planned to put 250 Pokemon in the orginal Games.
But they split it up into 2. Gen for profit reasons.

So Gen 1 and Gen 2 is acutally one Gen.

>Gen 1 and Gen 2 is acutally one Gen.
2 doesn't fit into 1, that's why 2 was invented

>2 doesn't fit into 1, that's why 2 was invented

Right thats why they progammed them into the Game and then cut them out.

bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_Pokémon_by_index_number_(Generation_I)

>In an interview with Shigeki Morimoto, he confirmed that there were originally going to be 190 Pokémon in Generation I.[1] This matches exactly with the fact that the last non-glitch Pokémon occurs at position 190, and strongly implies that that the 39 MissingNo. are formatted Pokémon data. Although each of the copies of MissingNo. can appear as or become a Generation II Pokémon when traded there, these Pokémon are simply based on the Pokédex order, so are not indications of the original Pokémon in these slots.

Please never talk to me or my wife's son ever again.

I roll and smoke fatties at this nice park/marina place in town, have seen about 10 people walking with their phone and 3 or 4 of them were fat basement meets.

>within weeks the average kid with an iphone will have bigger more aesthetic calves than 90% of fit

Tough to shill a product if it doesn't cost you anything fampai.

>genwunners

>when the product doesn't cost anything, you're the product

you're arguing on a taiwanese buttboy imageboard right now to show off your pokemon knowledge, which like 50% of this board already knew anyway.

Does walking even build calves?

t. Stallman