Tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

>tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

anyone here managed to quit smoking? I think it's effecting my cardio

I smoke 85 a day please help

>smoking 75
I smoke and I find it hard to believe anyone smokes this much

Your lungs would literally be soot

Following. I smoke 95

You think? Nigga I smoked 20 a day and was always coughing and wheezing. 75 a day you're probably like ed bass master the hacker when he does his hacker prank

105 reporting in

I know guys who smoke 90 a day

I'm currently inhaling oxygen between smoke inhales. Any way to curb my oxygen intake please help.

I smoke 100 cigs a day give or take. I can't walk around the house without feeling light headed.

>tfw I smoked I was always tired as fuck and irritated

I can't believe since quitting how much energy I have and how less stressed I am and its only been 3 weeks since quitting

try alan carr's easy way to quit smoking, buncha pdfs of it everywhere

It is affecting your cardio you stupid fuck, it's not possible to be fit and smoke

I smoke over 110 cigarettes a day.
I get fatigued from typing and breathing plus the local kids stopped buying my cigarettes for me.

pls send help or more ciggys

You probably have zika bro

I smoke 150 cigs a day.
Im pretty much a car exhaust.

I smoke 200 cigs a day. All day, every day.

I used a vaporizer to quit. Felt like monumental fagott using it in public but it worked to stop smoking

LOL I'd never smoke one in public

>75

so is that 1 cig every 10 mins?

One every 15 or so

>there will always be a a fresh batch of newfaggots to respond to copypasta

WHY is this even a copypasta? Seriously, why? I fucking hate this place but I can't leave.

Because it helps people quit smoking

Stay mad cuck

Just because you added "I think it's affecting my cardio" doesn't mean you haven't posted this ShitPost every single day..

Quit 8 years ago w/ the help of Chantix

It makes it a fitness thread fuck head

I've went cold turkey for the last week and feel no cravings at all. Is this just a false sense of security? I just moved to a new country so perhaps i'm not as psychologically addicted to cigs here, as my mind might perceive it as a 'fresh start'. I'm meeting my friends in London in a week, that will be the real test. Was on 10-15 a day

Good job m8, just remember they don't do a thing for you

115 what do i do

SAAAAAAAAAAAVE MEEEEEEEE

you might have zika bro

Most people are little bitches and can't deal with feeling cold and anxious for couple day.

What? When I quit I was sweating constantly and irritable as fuck for 4 days

Its different for everyone. I dont get irratable at all and get cold like symptoms

You're implying you quit more than once....... once you quit you quit forever there is no quitting twice

i literally stopped breathing air and only breath cigarette smoke

My dad is like that he smokes 115 cigarettesa day and I'm not exaggerating, he smokes just a bit less than 6 packs a day

i've smoked like ~5 cigs a day over the summer and i'm still fit, it does affect cardio tho

30 a day and a can of chew a day. Read Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking. Made quitting cold turkey a breeze. He was 150 a day and quit. None of that think about the money or how bad it is for you bull, he knows you dont care about that. He talks about how nicotine addiction works and whem you understand it, you can beat it easily. Just follow his instructions to the letter and you'll make it no problem. He says not to quit till it sinks in (the thought of quitting doesnt make you feel that panicky feeling you feel like when you're leaving yourself short on smokes for the next morning) and you finish reading the book on whichever time through you're on. I had to read the book 4x's till his message sunk in, but when it did I was half way through the book the 4th time through and could care less to smoke or chew. I still kept doing it till I finished reading the book again that time as his instruction said and it's been 2 1/2 years and I haven't wanted one since. I've suggested the book to a dozen people who have similar success stories to mine. Anyone who it didnt work for didnt follow his instructions to the letter...

You dont have to quit just because you read it. Read it and see if any of it clicks and he tells you to smoke while you read it so smoke up till you want to quit.

Allen Carr
The Easy Way to Stop Smoking

Sorry for long answer, but I suggest this book to lots of people since I believe so much in it...

been smoking for 2 years now never manage to break pass half a pack a day how tf do you guys smoke more than 10 without getting massive headaches do you just puff and dump

So a person who starts smoking again after 20 years of not smoking because of a stressful life event technically never quit? Thats not how it works retard.

Tolerance, m8. Been smoking for 5 years, I would smoke a pack a day if I had the time - but I'm at half a pack right now.

Money's the reason people quit you idiot. I quit because I couldnt pay rent because I was paying 12 dollars a day on cigarettes which was like 300 a fucking month

Yeah it does kid. Smoking doesn't relieve stress unless you're addicted to nicotine.

>150 a day
Literally five and a half packs.
Every day.

Is it possible?
He's full of shit mate.

>>Pick up vaping to try to stop smoking
>>All my friends fell for the smoking makes you cool meme
>>They cant stop
year clean
We are all gonna make it senpai

Thats only half true. Nicotine tolerance is like a slippery slope because of it's dependance potential. It's not that different than any other drug thats addictive. If you have little or no nicotine tolerance then it will have calming effects regardless of whether you want a cigarette or not. Furthermore a stressful event causes stress regardless of how addicted you are and smoking a cigarette would also have calming effect even if you had just smoked one.

Have 6 beer or take a morphine pill like an adult to relieve stress

Smoke weed out of a bong after work. It helps unfuck your lungs and will make you smoke less during the day. Cigs will feel harsher and be less pleasant to chain smoke.

You mean xanax?

*tips*unless your at work

No I mean alcohol or opiates like an adult

Y tho? You can have fun without drugs. I think they should be for learning..

I legitimately, unironically quit after i got a hardcore pneumonia that lasted like 2 months followed by nasty after effects which lasted another 2.

I pretty much smoked 0 cigarrets during those 120 days.

That's how I was """"forced"""" to quit.

That was a year and a half ago. ive probly smoked 3 or 4 ever since. And that was at a couple of parties.

Didn't feel bad or good about it.

i should get back on it tho.
It might help hunger management while doing 20/4 IF

That's a myth they don't curb hunger

Y tho? It's not worth the risk, plus your athletic performance would go down.

You can't be physically fit or healthy in any way if you smoke cigarettes

>smoke 3 packs a day for nearly 7 years
>drink a 12pack a night every night for 10 years
>smoke a gram blunt of chronic a day before bed
>smoke a gram blunt when I wake up
>do coke every Friday and Saturday night
>drink 3 cans of monster energy a day

I don't even lift, i'm from r9k

Idk how much a carton a day is but that's how much I smoke, I'm constantly smoking basically. 20 and 10 packs?

200 I guess.

Rich person confirme. I had to quit smoking so I could drink everyday