So how old were you when you realised tattoos were stupid?

So how old were you when you realised tattoos were stupid?
>12

since the first time i saw them

your flesh is not a canvas dumbfuck

I want my future bf/husband to tattoo my name on arm without me asking

but im a work of art :)))

Older than I was when I got my first tattoo

>Hurr i just posted the name of this girl i liked in kindergarten wow im so deep and emotional and artistic

Slit your wrists a rusty spoon :@)

i dont understand...

What?

I was in the chantry with heimler
>ring ring
who is this
>tattoo is kil
no

I didn't. Why can stupid people only see the world in black and white (I'm implying you're stupid).

When I was still in my dad's balls.

>mom is covered in tattoos
>sleeve of stupid anime characters
>tribal shit on her thighs
>devil on both her calves
>tribal shit on both her shoulder blades
>vines on both her wrists
>"mom" in a heart on her stomach with the date my grandma died
>one of her boyfriends names on her butt when she was 17

Not even trolling. No reason to lie on an anonymous image board. Never let my friends from school ever meet her. She tries so hard to be the "funny and young mom xD"
She owns 5 cats

How do you know what tattoos she has on her butt?

What's your name. I'll get it tattooed tomorrow in a nice big heart.

Are you sure you want him to answer that?

>Judging your mom like this

You don't deserve her.

girls with tattoos are a walking "im easy" billboard

otherwise im not sure why people get them, they are almost always ugly/shitty

thats one of the stupidest things I've ever heard

>girls with tattoos are a walking "im easy" billboard

This

You might as well wave a sign that says 'Please take advantage of me'.

only have one tattoo and it will be the only one ever. its my family's names written in cursive on my left pec. i think tattoos should be sentimental only. but then you have tards that think it's a form of self expression. you only have one skin and you shouldnt make it shit skin.

How can you defend doing a permanent change on your body because of a temporal taste?

>I want my future bf/husband to tattoo my name on arm without me asking
Fucking meth head bitches.

Same, I was that edgy kid who wanted tattoos, now I hate the idea of a small one

why do you need an opinion on something that doesnt affect you

>How can you defend doing a permanent change on your body because of a temporal taste?
I ask the same question about trannies everyday.

>this thread

jesus christ get with the times grandpa
can't you just live a little and have some fun?

i know to expect some backwards conservatism from a site that houses pol but damn you guys are boring as hell

I've always thought of getting a tattoo.

But then I took a look around me, and saw all of the trendy things people would ink on their skins.
>various iPod and iPhone models
>video game characters and references
>movie references, famous celebrities
>political promotions (i.e. Obama 2012, Sanders 2016, Trump 2016, etc.)
>street graffiti style artwork like Banksy, etc.

And then I realized that trends like Kim Kardashian, Adventure Time, Trump fanboyism are just fads. These things fade away as time passes. Your skin, however, is permanent. Why permanently color your skin with something that you thought was cool when you were 18?

Those Drumpf Chumps am I right?

>have some fun

>get some shitty art on your arm permanently

white trash logic

those sounds like oddly trashy tattoos. i don't know anyone who has a tattoo of obama or iphones? and i know a lot of stupid hipsters

>i don't know anyone who has a tattoo of obama or iphones? and i know a lot of stupid hipsters
Snowflakes and people with a lack of foresight. I know a lot of people like that.

You are who you know.

Come on guys live a little. Go drinking on Sunday night, skip lifting the next morning, eat McDonald's for breakfast. #YOLO

>saying this
>on a fitness board where most people have permanent body dysmorphia after lifting

Because who cares? No one looks fuckable at 70 so I don't buy the "it looks like shit when you're old" argument.

Lots of them are shit, plenty of them are decent. A friend of mine lost her younger sister at an early age so the family got small memorial tattoos of something the girl loved, I see literally nothing wrong with that.

>You are who you know.
How trite.

Some stuff you're into is passing, some isn't. Body modifications aren't something that should be done lightly, since they do take surgery to undo. But your body is also temporary. I mean, some people believe Heaven has a "no ink" policy, but they're in the minority.

My advice is always to sit on the idea for six months to a year, and if it still sounds good then you probably aren't going to regret it later.