Pokemon Go Thread

Who here Pokemon Go?
Is this next level of cardio gains?

Go back to /v/

who here /shill/?

NEWSFLASH: YOU'RE GAY!

Daily steps went from ~6000 to >20,000. Autism went from manageable to profound tho

I seriously plan to smack down anyone's phones I see playing that gay shit out in public if they're older than 15.

These fucking losers need to learn somehow.

You are late to the party

>caring that people are slowly ruining themselves while you get better

why? you have issues if you care what anyone else does this much.

Give me your address so I can come to your house and beat the fuck out of you.

>how dare someone have a casual hobby that resonates with their childhood

Seriously user, at least use some halfdecent logic if you're going to break a 500 dollar phone that doesnt belong to you

T H I S
H
I
S

>I seriously plan to smack down anyone's phones I see playing that gay shit out in public if they're older than 15.
Enjoy getting your ass kicked, or shot if you're American.

I to subscribe to this way of thinking, good sir.

*tips*

>Older than 15
Anyone younger than 13, you included, should not be allowed to own a smartphone

>>>>>>

Dubs speak truth

>at gym today
>16 year old walks in
>Mfw he stops the set and plays Pokemon go

I plan on going on walks now on my break instead of sitting in the cake and cookie dungeon they give us for a break room so I can hit all the hot spots around where I work in my half hour of mandated leisure time

>there's a pokemon gym in my gym

No one over the age of 10 actually plays Pokemon you manchild.

I'm a 30 y/o college graduate who has worked in financial services since 2010 and I still buy every Pokemon. No amout of booze and women will ever take me back to a more carefree time the way Pokemon can. Pokemon is like lifting but only I can ever see my gains.

I tried, but...
>tfw even pokemon avoid the hood

Here's your YOU

It's not just about sex.

My girlfriend was running around the neighbor earlier with her sister playing this. Is there even a battle system or do you just throw balls that you buy through microtransactions?

How the fuck does it count your steps? I'm still 0.4km and I have walked 4000 steps by my phone yoday

Once you get to level 5 you join a team and battle at gyms. Not like 4 move JRPG normal pokemon though.

Gotta keep the app open and active. It runs on GPS, but only while the app is actively running in the foreground.

>run all over the park and neighbordhood
>cant find shit
>later sitting in my car blazing
>been there posted a good 30-40 mins
>open up app
>like 2 zubats, a caterpie and a paras in my car
Can someone explain how you are actually intended to find shit in this game?

no u wont u fucking fag

They wanted that ganj bruh.

Those are virtually everywhere including rattata and paras since I tend to find those in my home
The good mons are out there though, I've been switching up my dog walking route to catch my rhydons

Been walking since this post. 0.4km travelled. Added it up on Google earth and it's closer to 2km

Fix your app pokemon
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This might be the best motivation for exercising ever.

I try to jog 1 hour a day, but the last couple of days I went 2-3 hours with jog and breaking for walk. This app is like crack.

Went for a 2.5 mile walk around my neighborhood and caught 9 pokemon. Was pretty fun desu senpai

>live in a huge suburb that surronuned by forest
>nothing but Weedle, Venonat, Rattata, Pidget, Spearow

FUCK

>there are no PokeStops near my work
>no unlimited Pokeballs

;_;

Man at least you have something more than fucking weedle, rattata and pidgey. Went out for an hour and that was all I got.

top kek

i cant fathom why they would not just have the stock battle system

gooks do nothing right

Go far away from your starting point and you'll find better pokemon.

Fucking retard.

live in large* Australian city. Fucking shit tonnes of different pokemon everywhere. I've caught like 60 different ones already
Good times

>tfw jolteon and Dratini

>go to gym
>notice at the park next door there is a pokestop with a lure on it, check it out
>some stubby and fat white dude with his little purple haired gf are farming pokemon
>these beta ass nigs are on team yellow
>his shit is all somehow lvl 500 and he's lvl 12

all the beta ass fuckboys are team yellow or blue

l walked to and from my gym today to hatch my eggs and l got a jigglypuff

Team red >team blue >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>shit>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>team yellow

This may be the thing that gets fat fucks off the couch. I've seen more pedestrians this week than I've ever seen before.

Nintendo tricking Americans into exercise.

>out at a park with friends and his friends
>say the above statement
>land ham turns slightly and looks me up and down
>scoffs to herself and says she doesn't need exercise because she likes her body
>mfw I'll be hatching 5k eggs like they're fucking nothing

Where are my 10k eggs you faggots? Give me a challenge!

I got a 2k, a 5k, and a 10k egg today just walking around for an hour. Hatched the 2k and it gave me ANOTHER FUCKING WEEDLE GOD DAMN IT

It's not all bad senpai. Eggs give you like 20 candy for hatching them. At least the 5k do. Hatched a 35 voltorb with 15 candy out of a 2k. Easy excuse to do cardio and finally take my cut seriously.

Valor all day my niggas

>live in a suburb
>gf lives in a suburb
>find scythers, venonats, and horseas all over the place

My 10k egg hatched into an aerodactyl. Happy days lads

>tfw I live on a fucking farm with nothing for at least 8 miles
>closest post is 10,minutes away
>closest gym is in an industrial plant that's fenced off
Wtf
Also pic related. The post near me is a cross where a drunk diver killed someone

>tfw there's a Pokestop 100 feet outside of my gym
>tfw autism used to be manageable but I can't resist going to the PokeStop every 3~5 sets