Who is your motivation/goal Veeky Forums?

Who is your motivation/goal Veeky Forums?

Inb4 trump and taytayfags

is Hamon natty, bros?

It's breathing, so yes, just stay away from stone masks and faggot vampires

Doesn't exist, therefore motivation is not real.

to make myself great, and then make america great again.

Hopefully a gf.

I've been on here for too long.

what an innocent looking girl! I bet she's a virgin

This girl looks really familiar. I wonder if my wife's son goes to school with her.

that looks like my wifes ex husbands hand on my daughters face

FOR MY MAIN NIGGA JOSEPH JOESTAR
ON GOD

To get fit and join the Army.

I know it's stupid, but it is what it is.

enjoy possible death and your PTSD because you decided to fight some middle aged man in an air conditioned rooms battle

Going cavalry to minimise that, but re-read my last sentence.

>captcha: I'm not a robot

This little girl probably got more people getting healthy than all the Youtube fitness channels combined
Emi's smile is a miracle of the universe

I thought it'd make me look smaller and more fit for trap-mode, but once all body fat was shed and muscle was tightened, the cruel reality hit me.

I'm just an adult man, a very clearly male one.

Now I only keep lifting out of habit, it's the only thing I'm accomplishing in life anyway.

Emi got me off the computer and ready for half-marathons. It started a love of running, which eventually led to lifting weights. Lilly is clearly best grill, but Emi is still the shit.

kek a little

Fuck off pedophiles

le cookies motivate me

>While Lilly was busy doing jack shit Emi was getting you off your ass
>Even does anal to motivate you
>>Lilly is clearly best grill
Get out, just go

>Who is your motivation

Escaping my miserable Life

>goal

Fighting for the greater good

My man of superior taste.

Anzu.

I do it for you anons
You're the ones who motivated me in the first place to do this after all

I hate this quote, if you take all possibiliies you could've become anything, from hobo who raped his mother before killing her to conqueror of the galaxy, no matter what you do there will always be somethin that you could've done better, in the end you'll always be inferior to the you who made better life choices, and this cycle never ends.

what meme is this? Post more.

The point of the quote isn't to say nag you about your failures, it's to nag you about not trying, user. Say you have an idea for the next social media app, you think it might do great and make you money but people like us tell you "Fuck you, social media is dumb, go fuck off", and then you take that feedback seriously and don't try to make it. Then, you'll always wonder "what if".

On the other hand, if you DO quit your job and commit a year to building your dumb fagbook clone, and it totally flops as expected, then when you meet what you could've become at the end of your life, he will ask you "how come you didn't make a fortune in social media" to which you could confidently and truthfully reply "I tried and it didn't work; it was 2016, no one gave a fuck about that dumb shit any more."

I'm the user who posted the pic.

Thanks for putting the explanation into words far better than I could.

Best of luck user.