Just caught this Pokemon at the beach a few minutes ago. Does cardio on sand burn more calories?

Just caught this Pokemon at the beach a few minutes ago. Does cardio on sand burn more calories?

LEA/V/E

A walking companion app is pretty Veeky Forums bruh.

Leave? It's cardio question bro.

Also found this Pokemon not in the water LoL

About to level weoooo

Hi Chris

Hi :-)

>Does sinking terrain that absorbs a lot of the energy you're putting out require more energy to navigate.

No.

Sage.

>11% battery
oh boi

I went to the near by university and there was clearly some folks that looked they didn't go out much

I don't know if you burn more calories but running on sand is less impact on your knees

>you can't battle wild pokemon

What is even the point?

>would download this, but it eats a shit ton of battery
>still don't know if it really fucks you over if you have a low data plan or not
>never gonna get a Machamp lifting bro

I caught a machop gonna get him to lift

>Walking on sand requires 2.1 to 2.7 times more energy than walking on a solid, flat surface, even if you're walking at the same speed, according to a 1998 study published in the Journal of Experimental Biology. Therefore, walking on a sandy surface, such as a beach, can burn more calories while covering the same distance, making your exercise more effective.

>tfw buddies who are dyel as shit won't stop talking about how "healthy" playing pokemon go is because they walk a bunch every day now
i want this meme to end

Why can't others let people be happy?

i dont have a problem with them being happy, playing pokemon go, or wanting to be healthy. its just that if they actually cared about their health, which they claim to, they would do cardio or strength training rather than thinking playing a game that requires you to take walks.

>thinking playing a game that requires you to take walks.
*thinking playing a game that requires you to take walks makes you healthy.

Fuck you nigga.

There's nothing stopping you running instead of walking.

Since this was released I've extended my route slightly to hit more pokestops.

then you were already running. i'm talking about my mates

What is the Veeky Forumstest pokémon bros?

You'll always burn calories, but if you get out of breath you go in anaerobic mode and stop burning fat. So it's a choice between that or getting a good bit of cardio in. Sand is awesome to run on though, feels like more of a workout.

Machamp. Is this even a question?

Which team is the Veeky Forumstest? Hint: the answer is Red.

Yellow
>Hey! The name’s Spark – the leader of Team Instinct. Pokémon are creatures with excellent intuition. I bet the secret to their intuition is related to how they’re hatched. Come on and join my team! You never lose when you trust your instincts!

Blue
>I am Blanche, leader of Team Mystic. The wisdom of Pokémon is immeasurably deep. I am researching why it is that they evolve. My team? With our calm analysis of every situation, we can’t lose!

Red
>I’m Candela – Team Valor’s leader! Pokémon are stronger than humans, and they’re warmhearted too! I’m researching ways to enhance Pokémon’s natural power in the pursuit of true strength. There’s no doubt that the Pokémon our team have trained are the strongest in battle! Are you ready?

>My starter is charmander

>Living my childhood dream if becoming the very best

Game is broken. Some kid with a puny 300cp raticate is holding the gym near my house because it glitches out at 1hp every time I try to take it. Pretty pathetic desu. I have no clue how he managed to take it in the first place.

I just broke a 2 year weight plateau using pokemon go.

valor is the only way

When is this coming out in Canada?
I don't have the patience to download some huge internet file just to play fucking pokemon early.

already spotted landmarks where I live I never even noticed

Just keep trying eventually it won't glitch. Make sure you both don't belong to the same team and no one else is having a battle

I don't get the point. You catch and level up pokemon to do....what?

You can't battle wild pokemon
You can't battle other people playing the game
The gym battles are nothing like actual pokemon battles and there's no point in holding gyms because there's nothing to fucking do with the XP they give you

I don't get it.

Glorified, interactive pedometer that encourages you to visit local landmarks.

It's for children, it doesn't need much depth, but because pokemon has been a thing for 20 years now, it has a large adult following too.

Valor all day every day.

Instinct. Zapdos is the one true answer to the world's problems and you would be wise to understand that.

Nothing wrong about walking either, mate, I don't see what the problem is. I mean, it's a start, they may even eventually ditch the game and start doing shit just because they like doing it.

It's actually just as bad for your knees, running is a shit tier exercise.

only if you run like dogshit, and didn't prep.

No it's not.

It's fucking tertiary shit that shits up the board in an attempt to shill some shitty fucking app that is LITERALLY being shilled fucking EVERYWHERE.

Now fuck off.

b/c its gud
git gud mofo

>huge
It's 58mb

Exactly, get the vagina out of your arse user walking is still probably better what they did before.

Who's the thot, user?

Mein neger

How much data does it consume?

No, but it burns the fuck out of your calves.

I'm only level 3, at 7.4mb

T R I G G E R E D

R

I

G

G

E

R

E

D

Best representation of fit is
Magikarp -> Gyarados

We all gon make it.

imho I've been hyped as hell about it for the last couple days, mostly because my playtime is limited to 10 min at a time before it crashes
I'm quickly reaching the conclusion that it's a game with nothing to do... They need to add trading and battling with friends within a month or it will die - i'll stop playing for sure

>unironically being this mad about anything, especially an objectively enjoyable video game
Even people who never played much pokemon are playing this just cause it's fun to run around your city meeting people and seeing what you can find. Sucks to be an antisocial kv neet m8.

/vp/ would get a kick out of a Goldeen on land!

This desu. There's a huge social aspect in finding a lure in your local park and then smoking a fat blunt with some group of nerds youve never met before

You can battle summerfriend.

>CP???