What's your multivitamin supplements do you use?

What's your multivitamin supplements do you use?

mine is pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/health/archive/2013/07/the-vitamin-myth-why-we-think-we-need-supplements/277947/
azarius.net/lifestyle/healthy-lifestyle/vitamins/multivitamin_complex/
emedicine.medscape.com/article/2172316-overview
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I use these, have for years and years now, and for some reason I get mocked mercilessly by Veeky Forums for admitting that I do, even though they're extremely complete vitamin/mineral packs and I don't do anywhere near as well athletically if I'm not taking them (I'm a semi-pro bike road racer on a local team).

Don't want people to think I'm a beta faggot.

wew lad

trips approve true alpha detected

Shit
Shit
Master-race

>2016
>Wasting money on meme 'vitamins' that do nothing
Never going to make it. Except that last guy.

>do nothing

Actually, they kill you slowly.

theatlantic.com/health/archive/2013/07/the-vitamin-myth-why-we-think-we-need-supplements/277947/

Isn't almost every multivitamin as good as any as long as it doesn't contain iron?

How is the master-race one better than the others?

Rainbowlight Men's One Multivitamin

Great rankings on Labdoor.com

wow that article scared me

>saw palmetto
enjoy your low test

azarius.net/lifestyle/healthy-lifestyle/vitamins/multivitamin_complex/

Been taking them for years, i get slow and dizzy when i stop wich is probably not a good sign

What's the Veeky Forums opinion on pic related? I've got a few friends who sware by it, and some of the ingredients actually look pretty legit.

Opti-men. It's the only one at the store I go to, even if it's fucking expensive.

Vitamins are a scam and provide no health benefits. Eat a balanced diet instead. It'll save your organs.

Why the fuck are people falling for this fucking ripoff? You should learn this shit in biology in highschool, or do you cucks have a shit school system or something? Multivatamin does nothing for you, it has a shit bioavailability, and you piss out 99% of it. There are literally NO FDA(or anything similar) to sell vitamins, they don't have to prove or work for shit. The only thing i would recommend is vitamin D.

He doesn't take tangy tangerine
Thinks he's gonna make it

At least take some rebound bro. Dr Wallach is dat puff hot fyra my nigga. In da Smithsonian and all that so you know he smart as fuck

never trust vegan stuff

Eggs
Sardines
Mixed frozen vegetables
Cacao nibs

A balanced diet + Omega 3 Fish Oils + Pic related

>infowars
kek

I take Target-store brand Men's 50+ Mutli-Vitamin/Mineral. I like to split the pills in half and take one-half with breakfast and the second with dinner. As well as my other various supplements. I have noticed taking these pills sedates my appetite for longer.

Do Veeky Forums make sure do take their supplements with food?

i take NOW Adam

labdoor.com

Orange triad

My PT has me on Previnex
totalhealth.previnex.com

>270 tablets
>45 servings
wat

If you don't take you multivitamin six times a day, you're losing out on gains.

You take 6 a day.

Triad has a joint support stack and a probiotic/gut-health stack mixed into it. A comparable joint support stack alone generally comes in the form of a huge horse-pill or two, so it's understandable that the volume is so high.

I just take fish oil, zinc and magnesium.

Ask your doctor to take a blood test and check for vitamin/mineral deficiencies. Get the results and compare them to the reference values for your age/gender. Like emedicine.medscape.com/article/2172316-overview or whatever you find trustworthy. Supplement if you have deficiencies.

Multivitamins belongs to the just fuck my shit up-tier.

100% snake oil, no doubt. I would rather join a pyramid-scheme.

>fat2fit a to z-vitamin
>anti-aging
>ALPHA MEN!!!!!
Shit.

Might be what it's supposed to be.

Very good.

>Fatloss, MAXIMIZE sex drive, supress apetite, cures baldness, etc

>ControlledTM labs
kek

>ultradurrplexx new formula with electrolytes

I take orange triad too, but I dont take the 6 pills, just 2 a day and Im doing fine

Bump, very curious about this

Food

Chewable jelly multivitamins (5x per day) since they are better digested/absorbed.

Also 5 grams of fish oil since I never eat fish and it helps with smoothing out my face.