Reading Starting Strength is easily the best thing any beginner can do. This isn't debatable, but a friendly reminder

Reading Starting Strength is easily the best thing any beginner can do. This isn't debatable, but a friendly reminder.

that is correct.

Falling for the starting strength meme

>how do I safely and correction do these awesome lifts?
>how much do I put on the bar my first time?
>how long should I rest?
>can I add in curls?

ALL THESE CAN BE ANSWERED AND MORE. READ IT.

kek.
some of these prevented me from going to the gym even after having read the whole thing.
luckily a friend helped me

Squats and deadlifts will hurt your back just do back extensions and legpress ss is a meme don't listen to anything you hear here they just want people trying to make themselves better get hurt by doing meme lifts

REMINDER THAT TRAPPY-CHAN IS A FAGGOT DEGENERATE WHO SHILLS FOR STARTING STRENGTH

SS is a GREAT program, but it is not the only one
you can get to 1/2/3/44 (usually around the intermediate stage) with almost any noob program
SS might be the best, but you will not "fail to milk your gains properly" by doing ICF, 5x5, GSLP, Reg Park, 3x10 sets etc etc
stop this dogmatic shit

learn the basic lifts
progressive overload 1-3 times per week
eat and sleep

>REMINDER THAT TRAPPY-CHAN IS A FAGGOT DEGENERATE
A very fuckable faggot degenerate Tbh

>talks about tripfags and tries to start drama
you're a female or a very low test male, so i'm hiding your post so i don't lose gains

if warning about a tripfag's zealousness is "starting drama" then sure
I'm just making sure people know that he's not the know-all everyone thinks

anyone can act like an authority

Don't overload, don't have shitty form, don't load the back more than one day in a row. Listen to your body, don't push past your limits. Push to your limit.

*rather, don't overload to the point where you form is bad.

Veeky Forums how much can you The Press (TM)?

I'm still convinced the "take every other day off" is a meme made to appeal to complacent dyels and their lack of commitment. No matter how much I train I'm never tired enough not to be able to train again the next day. Sometimes I do mornings/evenings too.

You idiot, this is about SS The Book, not SS The Novice Program.

There are a lot of variables (whether or not one is on steroids is a big one), but for 99% of people who aren't on roids, they also aren't genetic freaks, so if they EVER were to squat heavy (315 is not heavy), they would need a day or two to recover from it.

Try squatting 450 lbs 5x5 and see if you want to do it again the next day, you weeny.

I believe it's about protein synthesis, during which the muscles are being repaired, which lasts up to 48 hours. So it's simply not needed to train a muscle group two days in a row. It's rather detrimental.

'Feeling tired' isn't the same as 'being recovered from a workout. Plus, if you can train twice in the same day at the same intensity, you're either a novice who isn't working hard enough, a genetic freak, or on celltech. Which is it?

Yeah i agree with you here. Often ill do something big in the morning like deadlifts and then isolation bodybuilding work in the afternoon. Works just fine and im still making gains.

Oly lifters train way more than that. Protein synthesis doesnt stop when you are working out.

45kg

>you can get to 1/2/3/44
damn dude, tell me your deadlifting secrets

They're also on a shitton of gear

What's your favorite starting strength edition? here's mine.

kek

>Falling for this jew meme

if you actually read the thread that is from, the guys stats are very good. this was like a three month progress picture and he was at ~20% bf.

Where can I download starting strenght pdf?

google it you fucking retard

It's very good. I've been on it for 2 years and almost doubled my starting weights.

ive been training for 3.5 years, but i still havent gotten a 44plate deadlift.

MPS depends on long you've been training, and how well.
The longer and better you've been training, the shorter the time interval of MPS after lifting.

>falling for the SS is a meme meme

will summer please leave already?

>giving credit to a random repeating digits

>ICF