CBT clothes on addition + game

I'm tired of the traditional CBT threads on here. So, I would like to start a thread where we post our current bodies while wearing clothes, and our fellow Veeky Forumsizens will guess our height, weight and other stats.

I'll start.

What the hell am I looking at here? Something looks really "off" about you

I think its because the sleeves are so short. It looks awkward

Well I have close to 18" arms and I am flexing them outwards. I did it so it would be hard to guess my weight.

He has a very poorly fitted shirt. Look at where the seam is connecting the sleeves to the "body" of the shirt, it's several inches closer to his traps than it should be.

Really, what is this? What is the name of that fashion board again??

You wanted us to rate your current body while wearing clothes. Your current body while wearing shitty clothes looks shitty.

You nigger, don't make me call the police

God dammit, no fags allowed, this is fit.

why? you wanna fuck his little boyhole?

ok

You must be like 6'7" cause otherwise there's no way those are 18".

Lol I love seeing people call bullshit when I personally know I'm right (because I measured them myself).

It gives me great pleasure to know you are butthurt that you don't have my guns.

I'm 6' 210lbs

And can bench 4pl8

>caring about your attire

>wearing band shirts and cargo shorts

Are you measuring flexed or relaxed?

Not really butthurt broseph, just saying they don't look like 18". I used to compete in BBing (I'm a shadow of my former self) and quickly learned measurements ain't shit if you don't look like them. You might have 18" arms but they don't look 18" so that measurement is useless.

Just saying, mang. Might want to start hitting them in different ways to develop a more 3 dimensional look and actually appear to be 18".

Lmao, fucking disgusting

>maximum trollan

I don't have any selfies in the mirror with clothes on so here's me two days ago while on a date :333333

mirin hard, pretty much goal body

qt retriever

Mirin 4arms

ok

5'10''-6', 190-200lbs and mirin.

You look like a militaryfag.

Spot on.

5'10", 200lbs, submariner.

>18 inch arms

top kek, they look 14.5

how am I looking, yo?

tower racks are at either waist level or chest height, not very many are around shoulder height unless he was around 5'5. his shirt is made to look that way because it "ENHANCES" the biceps for sexiness! my brothers gave me a few because they thought id like them but iam more into baggy clothes!

this dude is well over 6ft 180 lbs?

also,

Looks like 6' to 6'2'', hard to tell weight desu.
Around 170-180 lbs?

>vo5

bisexual

the fuck
im 5'10" 158 lbs lol

taht chair is offputting!

5"5 175lbs

low ceiling?

5'7'' ~180.

i figured as much haha + my super comfortable mattress probably adds to teh illusion

the ceiling you are looking at is the furnace heating exhaust thingy, you can see it barely scrapes the door.

anyhow from the way his chin looks iam guessing he would be one of hitlers little stable boys!

Idk.

wrong, 18.5 in arms tho

yup i was right, one hitlers little stable boys!

this probably gives you a better idea

i look dyel as fuck if i put on a t shirt (probably because i am kek)

explain

Good user, need more chest thickness though to be proportional to the arms.

already did!

at least I'm not a liberal ;^)

I'm not scared of you pussy

Op here, I can't take a new pic, but here is a slightly older shirtless photo, so you can see how swoll I am.

Underaged.

Please save me /fit. I really just want mass. I am not at all amused with cutting but I have been on plateau for 8 months now. Any recommendations? Suggestions? Routines?
>Honestly considering an antipsychotic to cut my metabolism and retain all muscle mass.

i'm 18 and my lifts are bigger than yours

stop trying to sound like you know what you're doing. You don't even look like you do anything besides a few curls a week. Shut the fuck up and learn how to eat. Stop talking and start reading.

same poster

>Mad
>Stop talking
>First post(ever)
I currently have no real routine as you say but I am an enthusiest of calisthenics. I am trying to do more power lifting though. So what's a good routine.

no, you're an idiot

fuck off summer

>building mass with powerlifting
>building mass with calsthenics
>doesn't know how to use google

just fuck off and learn to read

I'm glad you admitted to sameposting ;^)

>Mad

Holy shit you've got a horses ass

Lol 18. Nice b8 m8 i r8 8/8.
They are 15's at best.

your shoulders are internally rotated, you better fix that

You look pathetic as fuck, please stop doing that.

You're trying way too hard, you're like a gay guy with really tight pants on or something.

I wanna play! :D

I look very dyel with clothes on tbqh

>tfw I wanna wear comfy tanktops but people think they are only for d-bags
>college orientation tomorrow in the hot Florida weather and I can't wear a tanktop without looking like some douche show off
END MY LIFE

you look quite disgusting

>>tfw I wanna wear comfy tanktops but people think they are only for d-bags
no, they don't.

>I care too much over what other people think of me

fixd your feel for you brah

Says you. Play the game or gtfo, dyel.

wearing them inside I only see people saying its inappropriate

FUCK id love life so much more if I could wear tanktops 24/7 expect when im at work
social standing matters

To a minority of men you look appealing, that's not saying much though. A minority of men love big massive fat girls, probably more like that than what you look like.

You injected all that shit for nothing.

We are supposed to describe them. I found her disgusting, as would every male who is not faggot

Have you tried breaking a watermelon with your thighs?

I don't lift for men, I lift for myself.

You're supposed to guess my height, weight and other stats. Nobody gives a what if you don't find me attractive.

No.

Play the game and guess correctly and I'll post more. :)

You motivate me so much lady!!

This isn't current, a week or two ago but it will do..
5'5 136lbs, struggling to bulk

i say whatever the fuck I want. If you don't like being called disgusting, should not have become one, you ugly whore

As I said in another /cbt/ Cheekie you look delicious! Lift heavy and eat like there's no tomorrow. Full disclosure, I'm running lgd and var.

Your loss, dyel.

>dyel.
dat projection
no wonder someone as disgusting as you would also have low IQ

These guys are just being sour /getting off on you because they know that they can't date someone as pretty as you. It's also their superiority complex. Let them fantasize a bit. lol

top lel, dat inferiority complex trying to conform her

I'm going off of my judgement from HS wrestling girls.

5'4" 130-140lbs.
Lifts are going to be a shot in the dark.
BP 145
Squat - 200lb
DL- 260lb (can't see back or hams meh)
OHP - 115

how mad r u

I know they're jelly, but I'm not conceited. I can count the men who want to date me irl on one hand. But like I said before I'm not lifting for men, I'm lifting because getting stronger feels amazing and growing bigger gives me confidence.

dyels gonna dyel

I'm shorter and heavier. :)

Why do betas like this even try and force it?

I appreciate your advice. I competed in figure about 3 weeks ago, ever since I did that extreme cut to prep for show it's really hard for me to get back to eating big. I got top 5 so I got the opportunity to do provincials next year :)

The problem I'm having now is that with all the fat burners (Clen, Yohimbine and other stuff, I forgot what it was called) that I did for comp prep, I'm going through a fatigue. Apparently that is fat burner's side effect so I'm hoping that it'll go away soon.

I used to take Anavar for my very first cycle, then Primo. Then for the show I took Winny and Anavar mix with HGH, IGF, with fat burners. Now I'm off cycle so Im just taking HGH and IGF..

5'2 150? Having a hard time believing that desu.
Also how long and hard have you been lifting? I have a few friends that want to start lifting weights but they don't believe me when I say they'll look good if they do.

Also you should try breaking a watermelon.

Wow your ego must have been really been ravaged huh

Girl you don't need all that! My cycles go something like 40 mg lgd and 40 mg var for eight week on eight weeks off and that's it! Get off the clen right now! If you feel like you need more just stack very low doses of winny and hgh to what I said.

Again, shorter and heavier. :)
At 22, I've been lifting since I was 16. Jumped on the gear train about two years ago. The watermelon thing sounds kind of fetishy...

All those gears that I wrote out is what I used over the course of almost a year, one by one, 8 weeks on and off. Not all at once. Sorry I suck at explaining lel.. Right now I'm off everything because I've already done my show so I'm just bulking with hgh and Igf. But yeah, fat burners suck after :(

JAC?

Juice with moderation, remember to sleep and keep killing it, honey! You look amazing. :D

The watermelon thing is more like a milestone of mine rather than a fetish.

5'0 160lbs? You're killing me, smalls. And at this point I've already failed at guessing, ya got me stumped.

Srs what are your lifts though?

A little taller and heavier. :)
Current lifts for reps are as follows:
BP 185
S 315
DL 345
OHP 155

Peter pls

nigga what, you are god like

are you OP?

You're probably really tall, but that's a retarded picture desu.

Dude shave your legs before posing like that.

>wearing an undershirt under your under shirt

Why.jpg