Cutting for 1.5months

>Cutting for 1.5months
>Weight is still the same

I dont understand. I'm eating 2k calories at 210lbs 5'11 why is it not going down

ur undercounting ur calories

But I'm not, sometimes I even eat less than that

Is,my deficit too low maybe?

Do you do your cardio?

Yes you are retard

Do you measure the weight of ur food? Or just eyeball it

Stop pretending like you're not underestimating your calories fatty

Not really desu

Too lazy to do more than 5-10 mins before and after lifting

I measure it and trsck in mfp

ur probably counting things as fewer calories than they are. maybe idk counting chicken parmesan as just chicken breast or something

>Not really desu
>Too lazy to do more than 5-10 mins before and after lifting

And you wonder why you're not losing weight?

Fucking waste of time. This thread is over.

B-b-but I track it!

I'm lifting 5 or 6 days a week so I'm too tired to do cardio after

thats a weak fucking deficit

kill yourself

Then use a kitchen scale and measuring spoons. If you are not loosing weight, you are not on a deficit. Trust me. I lost 55kg so far.

You're probably overestimating your TDEE, I bet you go to school and maybe gym twice a week, and are completely sedentary the rest of the time.

you dont need cardio to lose weight idiot. just a calorie deficit

>plateau for two weeks
>running, 1500 calories, very little sugar intake
>same weight
>say fuck it yesterday and eat a pack of oreos
>wake up today
>-2 pounds

fitness is dumb

>I'm lifting 5 or 6 days a week so I'm too tired to do cardio after

Just suck it up and do it for fuck's sake.

L E P T I N
S E N S I T I V I T Y

That's an idiotic advice. OP should just eat less, and not overtrain.

That would be correct

squatting 5 days a week renders me barely capable of walking

Your body is creating calories, I'm so sorry user. While this affliction generally is only found in women, occasionally men will suffer it as well. There are lots of HAES subreddits to help with support. Yes, you will get fatter and fatter, but it's not in your control, remember that. Be strong user.

>"Cutting"

You know you're half assing it. And you come on here to waste everyone's time when you know the answer: eat less, move more.

Gotta hit the gym daily bud.

Oh bro if I was 210 that'd be an easy ass cut. I've chilled at 230 for a while, I'm down to 222 atm. Cut 8 pounds in the last 2 weeks... See? You could get down to 190 in 4-6 weeks max. Weight loss is much quicker than that if you hustle I found. I've cut down from 245 in total. It takes time and solid vitamins. Vitamins and timing those carbs.

But I want to also make muscle gains

Yeah I could just eat 1200 calories and cut in 3 weeks but then I will just be a skellington

Timing has jack shit to do with it, stop spreading false and overly complicated information.

Focus on one for now, you don't have the knowledge or ability to do recomposition.

Cut, then gain.

Well this is half your problem right here. Unless you're one in a billion or on juice, there's a reason people cut/bulk. Your body isn't nearly as effective at building muscle or losing fat if you try to do them at the same time.

But otherwise, if you're the exact same weight for a month, you've found your exact TDEE. Adjust calories accordingly. But stop trying to lose and gain simultaneously, it's a waste of time.

I think I look a fair bit leaner and I also started taking creatine, do you think that additional water retention and the combination of variances in whether I weigh myself fully hydrated/fed or not could make the difference?

Do you drink alcohol? Are you tracking that? A lot of people don't realize that alcohol gives Calories to your body.

No. alcohol is haram

>"cutting" at 2k calories
Also start measuring your food

how are you measuring it fattie? are you using fucking measuring cups and a fucking foodscale? if not then stop lying. also stop cherry picking the "best" entries in MFP. if you can't be objective then you're not going to get results. then again you're probably just gonna end up blaming MUH GENETICS in the end anyways

Calories in, calories out. You're underestimating your calories. Eat less and don't forget to count the calories in drinks, like juice or milk or soda (as you said you didn't drink alcohol).

ALL calculators on the internet overestimate TDEE. Unless you are doing a physically demanding or a job where you have to walk around a lot, 2000 kcalories is maintenance. Even if you did 30 minutes of cardio a day that's 200 kcalories at best. A gym session consumes maybe 150 kcalories. Factor into that that you're probably slightly unterestimating the calories you take in (every beginning fatty does this, including me when I was fat), and you will fail to make progress.

This.

NEVER, EVER factor in exercise calories burned into a cut. You WILL not lose weight as effectively because there is no truly accurate way to calculate calories burned. If you have MFP, turn of the step counter, you will not need it.

Probably because you're retarded. I'm 5'11 and 2000 is around maintenance level.

b-but the TDEE calc said 2500 calories is maintenance for this height, weight and age

Well obviously. You'd need a way to measure your water weight to control for that variable if you're going to take supplements like that. Or better yet get some calipers and learn to measure your body fat. You're still going to hit a wall pretty fast over the lose/gain thing though.

What did pic related mean by this then, smart fags?

Jesus Christ, what do you fat fuck want to hear from us? You came here for help, right? So either take the advice from people who have already reached your goals and successfully lost fat, or fuck off and stop wasting our time. We told you what you did wrong already from our own experience. Shut up and stop arguing.

Well should I listen to advice from an anonymous faggot or listen to a well-made TDEE calculator on a website?

Huh, i was 12 when this article was written. 12 days old.

Clearly it's not if it's not working, retard.

Maybe the scale is broken

look at fag

Because your well-made TDEE calculator on a website (lmao) is clearly incorrect since you're not cutting any weight. I'm 5'11 and cut 2lb a week on a 1400kcal diet. Try that instead.

see

then i will damage my organs from not eating enough

Kek, are you for real?

>weight

Wow, who fucking cares, just look in the mirror every week thoroughly to check your fat loss.

Then why did you even make this thread you fucking dipshit? I have DONE what YOU want to do, but alright I see you have it all figured out already.

>Eating a 1500 caloric deficit and lifting hard will not damage you

nice try, i'm not falling for it.

I'm going to keep eating at 2k cals

Ok nigger then how much should I cut on?

don't give me that meme 500 calories a day shit. The most I'll compromise with you on is 1800, that's my final offer. I'm not going any lower than that.

>I'm going to keep eating at 2k cals

Then stay fat, retard.

>"hey Veeky Forums I'm not making any progress pls help"
>get advice from multiple people who have already reached your goals
>"LOL NO I WON'T DO THAT"

Literally a living meme. Lmaoing @ ur life.

>falling for this b8

Then you're clearly cheating your calories if you're not losing any weight.

Stop eating carbs
Stop eating 2000 kcal a day, 1800 + exercise is enough for your fat ass
Stop being a little bitch and take your lumps. Just because you are half-assing something for a month and a half, doesn't mean you will become Adonis doing that

Also b8 thread
Also dumb frogposter
Also S T I C K Y

wow you're one big bully

>Stop eating carbs
This meme..

You dumb black man

Do you know what your body uses carbs for?
Energy. It's a main source of energy for your body.
After that your body uses fat, and then protein.
Eating a surplus of carbs means your body doesn't burn fat, it constantly just uses carbs for energy - you can burn off 500 calories by running, but if you eat 500 calories of carbs, nothing will change.

Lrn2 biology fuccboi - or post your body, since not eating carbs is a meme. I'm sure you look great

2k calories isn't that small of an amount. Either you're monitoring them wrong, or you have a more efficient metabolism. Either way, cut down to 1500.

Posting broscience and facebook science, trying to pass it off as "biology" ok lol.

An Hero before it gets any worse.

You sound stupid as fuck man. Stop using so many memes.
Post your no-carb body advice man.
Apparently you tards are so fucking idiotic and lacking of self control that you need to cut carbs all together or you start overeating.

Kevin Hall would like to have a word with you

>if you eat carbs you can't burn fat
>People like this actually give advice
Kys my man

This. ive been eatingon 4k calories a day but no carbs so im still losing weight.
This shit is like cheating.

No one posted their body yet
Prove me wrong you fat asses

Also, I'm not saying don't eat any carbs, in that case your body will go into a shock in two weeks. But you can exercise as much as you want, eating only carbs and le calories le out and calories le in meme is just a meme. Macro's are important, not kcal