Weed and Lifting

Does weed have any effect on muscle gains? I smoke weed almost daily, and I lift. I make pretty steady gains, but I wonder if quitting will increase my gains.

I find it particularly useful for bulking.

Weed is a retarded drug and you should stop smoking it.
>but but muh feelings :( it feelz good and muh depression plz plz it cures cancer its good I'm not addicted *hits bong* dude weed

It has zero effect on muscle repair or gh production. Now fuck off.

Only smoke after lifting , becouse if you smoke before lifting you cant lift without being high.

Actually, it's a great drug. It's fun and has no negative impact on my day-to-day life.

>cant lift without being high
That is retarded

Weed is generally shitty in that its inherently mentally degenerative (giving your body an easy dopamine rush is never good). That being said I've lifted for 2 years and made decent gains and I smoke weed everyday. I usually only smoke right before bed though because it makes me a lazy piece of shit and couch locks me.

no ur gonna die if u keep doing that : ^)

>try weed
>mouth gets so fucking dry
>doesn't matter anyways because I can't even open my mouth or form sentences

Why do people do this

It makes u retarded : the proof

kek

Good for sleep and appetite, bad for hormonal environment. Sativas might help concentration (I know motocross guys who like it for that purpose.). All in all, probably a wash. I'm not a huge fan myself, but that's what makes horse races.

I smoke weed before cardio and blast music. 45 minutes later and you still won't feel a thing. That being said, weed is not great for THC or with activities that require a lot of mental strength (HIIT, lifting with strict form, etc...)

Smoking weed is only good for numbing out boring activities like 45 minutes of Stairmaster or treadmill

Congrats on your shit memory and below-average IQ

uh-huh.

Yes, it's a good muscle relaxer.

At the moment weed doesnt feel like it does much, but afterwords when you quit, you'll feel so much better. I used to smoke everyday for a year and a bit. I've now been sober for a year, and my thoughts are so much clearer. Pls stop listening to the weedman. Also studies show that it negatively affects the white matter in the brain

Cool opinions

Seconding this, mindless cardio while stoned is great. Especially running scenic trails.

Cannabis is a proven bronchodilator. I like to take huge bong or bowl hits and then go for a run. My lungs take in air easy and my muscles are relaxed so my midfoot gait is comfortable and strong.

It does different things for different people. Can we all just love one another (n...no homo) and make gains?

Hi grandpa.

How is it bad for your hormones?