Fat people hate/FPH thread

Didn't see any fat hate threads, so fuck it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ROmbOVc2RJc
themilitantbaker.com/2013/05/to-mike-jeffries-co-abercrombie-fitch.html
youtube.com/watch?v=tCvefI1ln0g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

In a world where the entire Earth has simply become one sagging greasy leather chair...

>can't stay awake for more than a hour at a time
is this shit foreal? like seriously? are there any fatties here who have experienced this? that sounds fucking awful

I want to Kek but I also want to be sad

Not exactly. When I first started working out, I used to get insanely tired oh, about two hours afterward. I usually wound up taking a short nap. It wore off after a while, though.

youtube.com/watch?v=ROmbOVc2RJc

ou guys have any particular comics or posts made by tumblerinas? Send them my way in a comment on the videos or on Veeky Forums.

That sounds like narcolepsy not being fat. I'm sure she has other problems too but narcolepsy can hit anyone.

One of my friends is a tiny cute girl but she's got narcolepsy bad and often falls asleep randomly or can't function really well from being sleepy.

Our sharecabs hate fatties.

There were a few times where I was fucking exhausted, usually in the mornings. As in, I slept 8 hours and then in the morning I physically couldn't keep my head upright- that kind of tired.

I still don't know why, because it wasn't often, I don't think. Although it should be mentioned that since I lost weight (and although I'm still overweight) it hasn't happened since then.

A T L A N T A
T
L
A
N
T
A

Vegan Gays here, this dude is alpha as fuck, he is probably a vegan.

Not really a hate but more sad than anything
>uncle has been with a girl for a while
>she had 3 kids from previous marriage
>2 normals, 1 downie
>was always a fat ass fat
>just see her again for the first time in 11 years
>is even fatter
>spent the day at a street fair
>managed fine
>we had to walk back to the parking garage where the car was
>she barely made it up the stairs to the lot and ha sheen breathing heavily since we got to the car
Feel bad for her. She can't eat gluten and they seemed to tighten up on her diet. Hope she makes it.

Here's the link on her full message to A&F.
themilitantbaker.com/2013/05/to-mike-jeffries-co-abercrombie-fitch.html

Christ those pictures are horrible.

>Just checking in to say I'm still alive

kek

> What is a troll account

Still trying to figure out what 2 bellies are.

So what some fat ham over tumblr is more qualified than a dude who spent years in medical school? Fucking hell.

NEVER IMPROVE

GIVE UP

DON'T TRY

Her jubilant smile throughout the whole thing is the worst. I would actually murder this women with my bare hands.

>losing weight is as hard as swimming the English Channel

> scientitsts literally have no idea what differentiates those rare people from the rest of us suckers who regain any weight we lose - plus more.
> like they spend billions of dollars eery year trying to answer that question, and they still have no idea

Actually they did figure that out. It's actually quite simple: you are eating too much.

So she's finally admitting that it's all about diet and exercise? Oh wait:

>sacrifice your physical and mental health
Nah. The only sacrifice you're making is a shitty lifestyle and replacing it with a good one that makes you feel a lot better about yourself physically and mentally.

Isn't this illegal?
>Chemo is for schmucks
>5 apples a day cures any cancer

>passing off as some type of knowledgeable biochem and/or registered dietitian
>she's actually a "PhD in the experimental social sciences"
>not even bio-related

So small fats are the new thin?

Truly we live in magical times.

tell a fat person they should loses weight for health reason:
>youre not a doctor! You dont know shit!
Doctor tells a fat person to lose weight for health reasons
>doctors dont know anything about fat bodies! I listen to what my body tells me.

Narcolepsy makesn you feel tired at random intervals. That fatty gets exhausted after every hour. She doesn't have Narcolepsy. She's just exhausted by carrying an extra 200 lbs everywhere she goes

>this totally really happened guys

She has a gunt apron. She has where a human stomach would be and a long stretch of fat that she has to tuck into pants below it.

>Totally true anecdote guys

>this is real, it really happened

99.99% of the population will never climb everest. That doesn't mean there isn't a way that nearly anyone can do it.

>can't handle walking the dog
>make it fat instead

Poor doggo. Labs are at risk of diabetes.

That bitch is mentally ill.

>I bet you clicked on it twice

it's ok, it's not gay

Pic was in dressing room. I'm sure she didn't even buy it.

>Big bodies are very often much more light on their feet than small ones.

Whew, that sentence.

>implying any self-possessed person wouldn't have tossed the rest after her and told her to eat the rest off the ground like the fucking animal she is.

yes, i opened it then i closed it.

it's ok user, no homo

And then clicked on it again r-right ?

shut up faggot, if you can't admit that young marlon brando is a good lookin cunt then you're probably seriously uncomfortable about your sexuality

They actually make this shit up and think people will believe it?

i was just pointing out how the sentence didn't work

there was a good sized pause between clicks

there was a long p

Why wouldn't someone believe it? It's true??

2 fat rolls?

>clicks
you poor backward fucks. who doesn't have appchan by now?

Last true story

What actually happened:
>She went in
>She sees him with the burger
>She can't take her eyes off of it
>They make pig noises
>Guy says "Piggy want burger?"
>She makes a squealing sound
>He throws it to the floor
>She runs over to it and eats it off the floor

>scientists have no idea what differentiates those rare people from the rest of us suckers who regain any weight we lose
Discipline?

I realy hope this is a purposeful troll and not someone trying to pass this off as real

>I don't understand this, so I'm pissed off

Strawman of the Century

>yeah, but that's like 800 for real people

Don't Japanese people fucking hate fatties?

She speeds up and stops to yell that? odd she didn't mention the screeching tires coming to such an abrupt stop

Yes

the Japanese hate fucking everybody, being fat is like +50 disgust.

I think they've got a half chub for germans tho.

This must be practice for "Fake Feminism 101"

I hate them so much.

youtube.com/watch?v=tCvefI1ln0g

That's just a straight up fat fetish

Yes. Look at the twitter comments about the fatties: that's an accurate description of the Japanese mentality on obesity.

Of course it is. It's like interviewing a guy who think sheep are sexy and commenting on how society's views on sodomy with farm animals is slowly changing for the better.

That's so far fetched though. Why even post it. Even the most gullible wouldn't believe that. But I bet they didn't walk. They just sat and waited for the next bus right? Or did superman see them while flying along and thaught they were so beautifull because he's a real man and flew away with them and took them to dinner and proposed?

Fatties make me sick to my core. How on earth can you get to the point where your stomach bursts out in front of you

Oh the poor girl. I believe her and i would have not let that hapoen. I would have put on my fedora and unsheathed my secret sword and stopped it. Till she saw i was fat and despised me coz only females can be Lardy and beautifull.

-20% to 0% and 40% to 60% look identical.
Has being American made me unable to discern body types between "thin" and "overweight"?

>reps?
>reps?
>reps?
No one talks like that anyway. Obviously fake but I don't think she's ever even been inside a gym let alone trained there.

honestly, this just makes me sad. someone went out of their way to try to help these people, not for a reward, but out of the kindness of their heart, and these people have deluded themselves so much that they think she's a troll. how can you discard your reason/logic so readily as a human being? I just can't understand

wow so heroic

chicken broth

Fatty here i like those thread

I can't imagine anyone who writes these BS fantasies actually expecting anyone to believe it, does anyone else remember the one of the girl on the bus who opened the bus doors when no one else could?

>the desperate gasps of the fat beta wanting to mate

>it's always a fat girl with a fit guy
>never a fat guy with a fit girl, or fat girl with fat guy

Why is this?

Because fit girls know that they can do better than a fat guy.

>LMAO1JAP

It probably happenned, but that's just the other guys being nice.

>Cindy breaks into a lusty sweat while Cathy keeps it cool

Damn he doesn't give a fuck

>You leave forever, beech!

If only this was real and I witnessed it. I would've died.