Any tips on helping me lose this in 30 days? I don't want to be overweight anymore...

Any tips on helping me lose this in 30 days? I don't want to be overweight anymore, and I don't want this little belly and slight man tits I have. I want to be average looking for vacation. I bike for a while in the evening, it burns me up and i've lost around 10 pounds so far on top of eating less, and juicing.

You can't, fat fuck

grab a hacksaw and get to work

how the fuck did you miss the damn sticky?
IT HAS A DANCING DINOSAUR, YOU CAN NOT MISS IT

D O N T E A T A S M U C H
Read the sticky, it will tell you how.

>067 ▶
> (OP)
>You can't, fat fuck
heh, I knew you cunts wouldn't be of any help.

fork putdowns x F

DNP
N
P

I'm only recommending poison, because it's already clear you don't give a shit about your body.

PMSF, no brainer

it sucks, it's though, and it must be well planned and organized, but if you do it correctly you will get results, plain fucking results

>READ THE FUCKING STICKY
>READ Lyle McDonald's Book: Rapid Fat Loss Booklet

Good luck

PSMF*
sorry I fucked up the spelling, fix'd

Protein-spare modified fast

>30 days to lose that
>Can't even quote
When do you go back to school, lil bro?

That's more than a months work but if you read the sticky, lift weights and eat healthy and at a deficit you'll at least be better looking in 30 days than you are now.

>he fell for the juicing meme
That's like drinking straight sugar with "muh minerals".

If you want to lose all that in 30 days then you have some serious work ahead of you.
Safe option would be PSMF + Cardio.
Nuclear option would be DNP, ECA and Yohimbine.

It took you a while to become a fat ass and it's going to take a while for you to become not a fat ass.

>Any tips on helping me lose this
Sure mate, just sa-
>in 30 days
LMFAO, just go back to plebbit.

I can lose a shit ton of weight in a week when I take a lot of speed. Also get a lot of work done.
Nice stuff, cheap drug.

This user speaks truth.

hey fucking idiot, I already gave you the answer, my trips prove it

dont be a dick and get your ass moving, no excuses, just do that shit

4/10 i started typing a critique reply and then realized it's worthless because you're a fucking mongloid so i deleted it
here's your (you) for the night

nice fupa

lmao you probably think you are just a little overweight

>how can I reverse years of bad habits in 30 days

You can't

Nigger how much do you weigh?
What's your goal weight?

You need to drink a gallon of milk a day for 30 days with some veggies on the side. Your body basically see you consuming only milk fat and whey protein and thus will only be burning fat while maintaining your muscles (because of the whey). You'll get shredded in 30 days I promise.

A lot of other people will tell you this will get you fat and shit, but they're all lying because they want to keep this secret for themselves. By consuming nothing but fat your body go into kentosis and burn a ridiculous amount of fat.

Are you sucking it in you pathetic fat fuck? How in the hell are your love handles protruding more than your belly?

Fucking this. Don't listen to the naysayer op, ketogenic diets are legit and this is the one way to lose weight super fast.

Less than 1500 calories
Run 5 miles
Vegan diet
2 hours of abdominal excersises
500 squats
500 push-ups
500 sit ups
500 pull ups
500 dips
1.5 hours of weight training
Everyday
For 30 days

We both know you'll never achieve this, and you'll give up on day one. Now, get the fuck off of Veeky Forums, unless you wanna lose that progressively, over six months.

>letting yourself get this bad
how do people do it when 50 lbs earlier you should be like "i look real bad i should do something :("

Why does it matter? You're not going to do it anyway

Green tea, cardio, and crunches you jackass.

>heh
Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? Heh. I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Veeky Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Veeky Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? Heh, I'm a judge.. This place.... this place has a lot to offer... Heh. You'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.

Read the fucking sticky

tl;dr

>Chicken, rice, and veggies. Shit's delicious with seasoning and some sauces

>Walk, jog, run at least 15 minutes

>Pokemon GO if you must

Just go outside. Bring your phone if you can't escape Veeky Forums

Stop eating so much.

eat literally nothing and you will lose that in a month. you look like you have enough fat stores to last you that long. just take a multivitamin and water, and coffee if you cant stop bitching about how huuuungry you are